A goodbye to Dillonsup

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dillonsup, Dec 26, 2016.

1. dillonsup

dillonsup Rookie 3

Over 1 year ago on December 10th 2015 i was banned for posting offensive content in the 2bc chatbox. Much has changed from that time, For one i have grown up and matured (kinda of) I never thought i would abandon this username when it was created back in 2009 when i was like 8 and signing up for the kids game Moshi Monsters. (I didn't play club penguin, I was to ""edgy"" for that).

While i was on the site before the Incidents that got me banned, I was known for making silly little Hockey videos and posting them in the chatbox. Such classics as "Patrick Kanes Adventure" , "Ryan o Rielly Drunk Driving ad" and "NHL 16's Amazing New AI" came from this youtube came which has been deleted for a long time. These Videos, along with the videos that got me banned can be seen here

I then Stepped in the the territory of offensive 9/11 jokes, which ended up being my down fall. I No longer thing these jokes are funny, but I still believe they have a right to exist, and Personally i'm not offended by them.

==============================================================

W
    hether are not you liked me, hated my guts or don't even know who I am, You can't deny I am part of this website's history, considering my one thread about an NHL Pack opening gained over 10,000 views (competing with the most viewed thread).

Foot Update:
    During my attempts to get unbanned, I posted my a picutre of foot containing Warts?? Idk, but for the past week i have been putting acid on the "Warts" to kill them and now they have kinda blended into my foot

[​IMG]

After being refused for so long, I decided to that when bored that i would troll the site and it's members with my first attempt being the account known as Adse. My other attempts were just straight foward Trolls basically being a parody on my name, Such as Mcdillonsup and Dillonsup.exe. I apologise for that
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not just here to say Goodbye. Only O.G members will remember i time when i did GM mode that started with 36 ovr players on the NHL team and the AHL team. It only lasted 2 seasons. that thread can be found here. I am not continuing It but I will remake it, I will still use NHL 14 to make it, And I might plan on added 2bc users who request to be In the GM mode for it.

I will officially retire this username on Janurary 1st 12:05 AM

I will also be answering questions in this thread

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  2. Hornets27

Hornets27 HoRNETS x GiROUX28

Let's take a moment to say our proper goodbyes to Dillonsup.

And now let's go back to doing something worthwhile

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Leafer

Leafer MVP PICK'EM CHAMP

Goodbye Dillon, nice knowing you.

(Are you going to make another account?)

• List
  4. DanielR

DanielR Superstar

No one gives a fuck

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. dillonsup

dillonsup Rookie 3

I might, but likely not.

6. Sonny