Xbox Anybody finding HUT on NHL 17 to be sluggish?

Discussion in 'Hockey Ultimate Team' started by jags451, Sep 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jags451

jags451 Rookie

Just bought NHL 17, and I started a new HUT team like I do every year. I've played about 10 games (got up to div.8) but I couldn't stop noticing how sluggish both my players and the gameplay is. Even my hagelin feels really slow and turns around super slowly. It feels like there's a bug delay between pressing a button and the action happening. It feels similar to EASHL always does, it just doesn't feel good. It's also not my internet as I'm getting a constant 16 ping. I tried playing an offline game and it felt great but HUT this year feels worse than it did last year. Anybody else finding HUT really slow?

2. Ethan x 18

Ethan x 18 Coach

I have not played Hut yet, but I assume you mean the loading screens and game menus, in which I find to be a lot faster which is great. I am currently very pleased with NHL but until I see all aspects of the game I won't make any final thoughts and opinions. How is the new HUT synergy doing? Can not wait to see how it works. ​

3. jags451

jags451 Rookie

No I'm actually talking about the gameplay, skating and puck movement feels delayed in online game modes, might just be me. HUT synergy is really cool though, I have tape to tape synergy activated and it makes my passes more accurate for sure.

4. RedBull1973

RedBull1973 Rookie

I think ANY of the online modes are way too laggy/delayed once again, just like years passed. This year EA gave us a Network Stats thing to monitor the ping, but that doesn't seem to tell the story AT ALL when it comes to the kind of experience I am going to have (EX: high ping times can play ok...low ping times can still have horrendous delay)

It's almost like they gave us a generic running "Ping Test" just to pacify us, but didn't really do anything to resolve the lag/delay issues that many people have had with this game the last few years.

5. Saud

Saud Veteran 3

Yeah, I am noticing little bugs and glitches.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.