Be a Pro w/ General Zod - Discussion

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Domski, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Ghost of Razgriz

Ghost of Razgriz Devils for the cup!

And in real life the Bruins are goons. That is about to change very very soon...

2. VLU5

VLU5 Pro

Looking at your lineups it seems you have the old tuner set. Download the newest. Not sure though whether it affects existing career or if you'd have to start a new one for it to work. With the newest tuner your second line center position won't be played by a winger and you'll probably be in the same line with Ovi. Like so Johnny sees!

3. Ghost of Razgriz

You have have to set up an all new be a pro. But if he makes Zod a center than Backstrom is demoted

4. Leafer

Leafer MVP PICK'EM CHAMP

Zod 1st line LW and ovi 2nd line Lmfao, never seen this before. Cause zod is a general!

5. Devin Weston

Devin Weston President Of Hockey Operations

General Zod vs Zapp Bran****n. Make it happen! :D

In all fairness, Zod deserves to be playing alongside Ovi.

6. TexasDemon

TexasDemon Rookie 3

7. Matt Lee

Matt Lee Superstar

You should switch to all-star difficulty core or stay a superstar. you could bring down A.I. computer down so that way, you can't complain or rage from last stream.

8. Andy Jay

Andy Jay Rookie 3

Dunno if you can do this cos I'm still on '15 PS3, but I saw that you can change players positions in GM mode, if you could make Zod a RW you'd probably get ice time with Ovi. Plus, with your cut in and deke style, as a lefty on the right you'd probably get more goals short side and 5H.

Also, throw a hip check every once in a while, again, I'm on '15, but they seem to create more injuries, Zod should be injuring a player once every 2-3 games.

9. Jacob3620

Jacob3620 Rookie

I am disgusted by EA sports. Please fight for us in the gaming community Johnny. We can't simply accept that this is what we are going to get for the next five years.

10. Matt Lee

Matt Lee Superstar

It's suck for ea sports to send be a pro player down to ahl for either playoffs. I think general zod should do just switch to NHL 15 be a pro or be a pro defenseman enforcer on NHL legacy edition.

11. TheRealMbb

TheRealMbb Legend 3 LEGEND

He should go back to nhl 14

12. Tyler Carter

Tyler Carter Hall of Famer 2

Trust me, for the first few years, line progression is nothing short of atrociously atrocious. Doesn't matter if you're leading the league in points, you're not exempt from the "get sent down for no reason" mechanism that EA's line progression employs. Nothing short of irritating. I was PPG my rookie season with St. Louis in my BaP, and I got sent down after winning a series AFTER the Wolves had just been swept out in the first round. So pisses me off. If you are going to continue this series, and I don't blame you at all if you don't, then you should know though that it's better after the first 3 or so seasons.

F*ck, I'm sounding like an EA employee.

13. Fethdar

Fethdar Rookie 2

Maybe considering this we should have an episode where Johnny simulates through 3 seasons or so (or maybe 3 episodes) and then resume play after General Zod gets thru that period and also grows to an 80+

Johnny, I also seen an option under the settings where you can prevent simulation from stopping your player growth. May want to look into that as well.

14. Doclaf

Doclaf Legend 2

Look the reason you got sent down is because you're an enforcer that doesn't enforce. Take a look at the goals that the coach sets for you. You'll notice that offense is very low. Defense is a little higher, and team play is waaayyyy up there. So you can nail the offense and defense all you want. The coach is looking for fights and hits from an enforcer. He's already got multiple guys for offense. If you're not meeting your requirements, you will not get playing time. Either start playing your role or switch to sniper.

15. Judo Enforcer

Judo Enforcer Rookie

Johnny, I love the idea for the Marauder series, but I don't think it is going to work. In this game, if you consistently fail your objectives and goals, you WILL be demoted. With the way you're playing, you won't be able to reach them. Even with Team Play, although you are getting big hits left and right, is out of your reach. Every time you take a penalty, it will go down. You will be in the minors in no time. You could, in theory, go back to your previous save file (before you were sent down), and play 2 or 3 full games so you stay up in the NHL.

Thanks for reading.

16. Hornets27

Hornets27 HoRNETS x GiROUX28

I love the idea of the Marauder series. EA screwed Johnny over, and being the guy that he is, he turned it into some fun.
    Well when he gets sent down to the AHL he can kill everybody in there too, and then he won't be able to be sent down anymore!

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!

17. jokinghazard

jokinghazard Rookie 2 LEGEND

I feel like he just wanted to show that he can play great in the regular season and playoffs and get sent down as their leading scorer, but when he starts playing like garbage with F's for everything he doesn't get sent down. Anything he can do to shit on the game gearing up for the NHL 16 review.

18. Ghost of Razgriz

The curse of Hershey still lives....all those be a pros sent down to rot there....