Discussion in 'Trades, Signings, & Free Agency Talk' started by Kaljakori, Feb 26, 2017.
Daaaamn, was NOT expecting Bishop to go to a team with a developed starter already.
This just shows how worthless goalies are at the deadline right now.
WTF is going on what do you gain. Kings... really????? I am confused.
James Reimer of last year, expect Bishop to play ~10 games and it just gives the kings 2 options to get into the playoffs. an Insurance policy.
Also Dean Lombardi is cold af
Ok, but no offense to Reimer but Bishop, IMO, is elite. Definitively a guy to bring you to the cup finals. I know it hasn't been the best but still. A team with a proven starting goalie, I mean other teams would have paid more than a meh prospect a descent goalie and a 7th
Yzerman panicked my man. He wanted bishop out and thats what happened
aslo that gives tampa flexibility to sign Johnson and Palat
stupid by the king if they dit not trust budaj they should of made that trade month ago
I didn't expect LA to acquire Bishop but its kind of funny now because Quick and Bishop are the two guys who always get put in the top 5 conversation but have no business being there.
Rip my fantasy goaltending.
Tampa won this trade thu, Woulda lost him this offseason, and we got a good defensive prospect.
wtf??!!! How is one of the best goalies in the league going for nothing more than an old backup and a few mediocre picks??? Is this really the best Yzerman could do? I find that hard to believe.
1) Bishop was going to FA. Better get something than nothing.
2) The prospect included is a right handed, 19-year old defender, which I'd assume is a good prospect, especially because he was a 2nd round pick.
3) Budaj has had a career season and can help Vasilevskiy a lot, as a mentor and he can play, too.
4) Bishop's numbers have been only okay-ish this year
5) Goalie market is flooded with options(Fleury, Elliot, Johnson, need I continue?)
Good for TB
Budaj is much much better than an "old backup".
Separate names with a comma.