Big Brother 18 Thread

Discussion in 'Television, Film, & Books' started by Apoc190, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Apoc190

Apoc190 Veteran 3

If your watching big brother 18 this is the thread for you

Personally I really hate a lot of the newbies especially Jose. I`m want the vets to win for sure . Nicole and Mama Da vonne are certainly my two favorites. I`m not really that excited about the team twist at all. The roadkill twist however, is interesting you can get the player you want out without getting any blood on your hands at all. Hopefully jose is gone come Thursday night.

Leave your comments bellow throughout the season

2. MasterMatt23

MasterMatt23 Hall of Famer 2

NICOLE GODDESSS <33333

3. MasterMatt23

This season started out well but is now shit

4. MasterMatt23

It should be renamed to Big Paulie because everyone keeps telling him everything

5. lil.diddler

lil.diddler Pro 3

Congrats to nicole on winning bb18. personally I think paul was robbed.

6. MasterMatt23

I think the right person won. Paul should've evicted Nicole. He could've won 8-1 had he been against James

7. lil.diddler

lil.diddler Pro 3

Nicole just won a popularity contest. Paul actually deserved it.

8. HudlerHugs

HudlerHugs Veteran 3

The thing that really pissed me off was Da'vonne, screwing with the fans, rooting for Paul heavily at the finale and then screwing him in the end.

9. MasterMatt23

From a strategic standpoint Nicole won and it wasn't even close. She got everybody in the house to do her dirty work. She got Natalie to turn on Paul/Victor, she made the F4 with the boys. Also as Da'vonne said on Twitter, in the jury house everyone kept saying Paul just hid behind Victor

10. HudlerHugs

HudlerHugs Veteran 3

Nicole had a huge advantage playing before, with one of the greatest of all time, Paul did a lot of impressive strategic things, especially for him being basically a recruit. Also Nicole was pretty much sitting behind Corey the whole time, so I don't exactly understand her BS excuse, never liked her anyway.

11. MasterMatt23

Wasn't Corey sitting behind her though? She saved both of them practically all game. She was a target all game, yet never got on the block until Final 4. That's impressive and you can't do that unless you're a good, smart player. Even Victor himself said that Paul hid behind him.

12. lil.diddler

lil.diddler Pro 3

Yeah but didnt paul win every single comp after victor got eliminated, while nicole and james combined for one. And that one was when paul didnt even compete.

13. MasterMatt23

True. I don't disagree with that.

14. HudlerHugs

HudlerHugs Veteran 3

Nicole was only ever a target in week 8 when she got the care package, and then the next week, when she did manage to get out of it, outside of those two weeks she was never the target. The way I saw it is that is was an equal partnership, so yeah, I guess I was kind of wrong, but I think Corey really helped her to be bold enough to make any of the moves she made, she's was a very passive player is BB16, and paired herself with an equally passive person in Hayden. This time she paired with Corey, who is a less passive player, Corey was also a much bigger target than Nicole was, as he was a better competitor, so she obviously knew this, and took advantage of this knowing that he would be targeted first, tbh, I don't know what the big deal about hiding behind someone else is, if it keeps you safe,

15. MasterMatt23

I mean its a decent strategy for some. Protect yourself behind a bigger target so they get picked off before you. For someone wanting to lay low, it's a great strategy.

16. Labobble

Labobble Guest Suspended

The season did have a couple of good game players but mostly shitty recruits if I were to actually judge Nicole and Paul as an overall game player I would have to see them on allstars which I think they both deserve to be on

17. Labobble

Labobble Guest Suspended

Also why I cant judge Derrick because he was the only one playing the ******* game in his season

18. Apoc190

Apoc190 Veteran 3

Paul screwed him self over essentially by taking the obvious pick in James to the final because he would have one FOR SURE next to James. I wanted Paul to win but alas the froot loop dingus came out with the W. Paul made the wrong choice and he is aware of it ..... somewhat

19. TheRealMbb

TheRealMbb Legend 3 LEGEND

20. Uncle Ryan

Uncle Ryan Hall of Famer 2

xd