PC Blood Bowl 2 - The career of the Thumping Smashers - Old World League

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by noneofyourbus8, Apr 16, 2017.

1. noneofyourbus8

noneofyourbus8 Rookie 3

I have created a blood bowl 2 solo league with the team i created called the Thumping Smashers, i hope to take them from the bronze division all the way to the Platinum Division while trying to avoid relegation (if i am in the higher leagues) there is a cup called the mega cup where the top 4 teams of each division will play for the cup...hopefully things will work out well...

I will be posting after each game with screenshots of how things went and give my general thoughts of how it all went.

2. noneofyourbus8

noneofyourbus8 Rookie 3

[​IMG]
    The team looks pretty confident and will hope to smash some heads in playing their very first season!

[​IMG]

This is our current Roster, 11 players and 2 team re-rolls hopefully we can start off well and avoid some problems being without the apothecary, should one of our players die we won't be able to revive him...it is rather scary to think about.

[​IMG]

Our current stadium the Smash Bowl Stadium will look to be improved upon as time goes along and our Sponsor Spike! Magazine will hope our club plays well in its first season!

Next post will be about our first game and how we went unless people want to see other teams from the division or other divisions

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
  3. noneofyourbus8

noneofyourbus8 Rookie 3

The First Half of the very first game has been completed and what a wild game it has been so far.

[​IMG]
    here in the very first turn we have our own, big bull knocking out their player Axlxz

[​IMG]
    but it was in the fourth turn where they would strike first, Rhyhorn being way down the back the only member of our team who would of been able to stop this attack and he failed and the score is now 1-0 in favour of our opponents.

[​IMG]
    We needed a way for our team to come back and fire back fast, it didn't look like it would happen though as Benny the Bull would find himself on the end of a hit and stunned badly

[​IMG]
    it would be then when the opposition team would leave an opening for our players, we began to build a wall around our ball carrier they had one option come down and try to attack us but in doing so forced a "going for it option" where they would fail causing the team to use the re-roll for it to work but running into a knockdown by the ball carrier himself!

[​IMG]
    We had our opening to score before half time, we needed to protect our ball carrier which we did and we did splendidly still creating a wall around him for protection.

[​IMG]
    A defender came towards us, looking to take our touchdown chance away, we weren't about to let that happen though, we stormed around him blocking him before Buffalo Bull would cause a knockdown, the touchdown was within reach before half-time!

[​IMG]
    To add insult to injury, Big Bull came along and injured Cuaqxz with no apothecaries on either team this could prove costly for our oppositions.

[​IMG]
    On the final turn before Half-Time the Thumping Smashers score a touchdown and the score is all even heading into the final half!

[​IMG]
    The second half starts and once again Big Bull starts off the same way he started the first half injuring Kweqai of the opposing team!

[​IMG]
    They got us back however kicking Club Moblin out play and the fans attack him causing him to be knocked out!

[​IMG]
    We had the ball and looked to play risky looking to get a long throw off which happened to be fumbled causing a turnover and possibly forcing us to lose the game.

[​IMG]
    Luckily for us however the opposition would try and pick up the ball only to fail they ended up using a re-roll and it failed again forcing the turnover and things were back in our control!

[​IMG]
    Benny the Bull would have the ball and took it to the endzone however i ordered him to do so in the last turn as for some reason the other team were more interested in trying to knock our guys down and injure them. Benny would take the ball in and the score would be 1-2 with their last turn remaining.

[​IMG]
    The game would end and the scores finish 1-2 and we record our very first win of the league and hopefully their are plenty more to come!

[​IMG]
    Here are the statistics for anyone wanting to see that.

I feel like we got lucky in this game, the dice rolls seemed to favour me pretty much the entire game so i cannot complain about that. The AI however seemed more interested in just injuring my team which was interesting to say the least we have not got a death yet which is great and hopefully we can continue this form into the coming games!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017