BOS Claude Julien fired

Discussion in 'National Hockey League' started by habsfan2159, Feb 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. habsfan2159

habsfan2159 Veteran

One of the most successful coaches of all time has been released by the bruins. Although they aren't far from a playoff spot the other teams have games in hand wich could push them back. Here is also another possible coach for the Vegas Golden knights

2. Starfish3132

Starfish3132 Veteran 3

Vegas is lucky they can now sign the one of the best NHL coach.
    for the new Boston coach I love to have Gallant as a coach he did a great jobs with the panthers and keep them close to a playoff spot even without there best forward (Huberdeau)

3. TheHockeyBear

TheHockeyBear Rookie 3

They fired Julien.....................................................................on Patriots day as well?

Unbelievable. Fuck Neely and Sweeney.

4. LordK6

LordK6 Veteran 2

Damn. Thats sucks, good luck for his next team

5. habsfan2159

habsfan2159 Veteran

There last game was Saturday they have a bye week and they fire him on patriot parade day

6. Clint Eastwood

Clint Eastwood Superstar 3

if Cassidy is an more of an offensive coach. It's gonna be such a mindfuck to see the change in their game!

7. TheHockeyBear

TheHockeyBear Rookie 3

Yeah, I heard Julien was more "Defense first, offense second" sort of thing.

Hopefully its not going to be a clusterfuck in SJ, but if they win.................
    That might lift my spirits!

Also, I know change has to happen at some point to the team, but it just sucks to see players/coaches that you grown up watching as a child go away and play for another team. Just like when Lucic was gone. Man I will sure miss Julien, amazing coach, thanks for 2011, 2013, and 2014 Claude!!!!!!!!!!

8. Brian Bull-Dozier

Brian Bull-Dozier Hall of Famer 2

Kind of a stupid firing IMO as a casual hockey fan.

9. Doclaf

Doclaf Legend 2

Julien would be great for Buffalo... we could really use his defensive zone coaching because our offense is already hopping most games. Right now Sabres strategy is an a-Bylsma (abysmal lol) mess!

10. Clint Eastwood

I sure hope the best for Julien. Hopefully Cassidy can be Mike Sullivan 2.0. Yet again, we don't have Crosby, Malkin, and Letang on our team, so I doubt that'll be the case. There was no doubt in hell that we needed a change. We'll see if this is the answer or not.

According to https://www.nhl.com/news/bruins-new...oks-to-restart-team/c-286576948?tid=277548856

"Cassidy wants faster pace, increased secondary scoring, more accountability from players."

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  11. Clint Eastwood

If it's a defensive coach you want. Julien is DEFINITELY someone you want. Yet again, if your team starts playing better, it'll screw us over, and that would pretty much be Julien's middle finger to us.

12. Doclaf

Doclaf Legend 2

I've heard a rumor that he wants to be the assistent in Toronto but I don't see it. He really should come to Buffalo.

13. 44th King

44th King Rookie 3

The fact that he was able to make the atrocious bruins a play-off contender tells you how stupid the GM is

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.