Continuing the Dynasty - Detroit Red Wings GM Mode (PS4/NHL 17)

Discussion in 'User GM Modes' started by Barzy, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Barzy

Barzy Hall of Famer 3 LEGEND

Hey Guys! I was in the store today and decided I should pick up a copy of NHL 17 and so far I'm impressed with the game (Coming from NHL 15). The Net Battles seem like a good addition Draft Champions was fun in Madden and seems to be the same in NHL. One of my favorite things so far has to be that they finally added ECHL teams to the game! Now all we need is NCAA and I'm set. There doesn't seem to be many NHL 17 GM Modes so I said I might as well do one. For the first one I choose the team for the next one I will let you guys choose. If I notice no one is commenting and getting involved with my GM mode (it's happened before) then I will no longer post it but I enjoy doing it. If you have never seen my GM Modes before I sim by months and post the results of each game. Feel free to comment and give suggestions on how to run my team.

2. ezione

ezione Hall of Famer

3. Crossfit Jesus

Crossfit Jesus Legend 3

4. Barzy

October 2016
    Record: 5-5
    Division: 6th
    Thoughts: Rough Stretch, Green has played well but our third line (Helm Larkin and Glendening) have been getting blown out. Helm has a +/- of -8 Larkin a -9 and Glendening a -8. Zetterberg got injured he is able to play and should be back to full strength within a day or two. I'm not looking to make trades just yet but if things continue I will.

5. Barzy

November 2016
    Record: 13-8-2
    Division: 3rd (Tied With Tampa Bay)
    Thoughts: Noticed a lot of injures luckily none of them are more than a week or two. The third line continues to struggle so changes will be made. Tatar is doing good so is Thomas Vanek. Howard has a better record than Mrazek but the goal differential is too different so things will stay the same for now.

6. Barzy

December 2016
    Record: 19-16-2
    Division: 5th (3 Points out of the Playoffs)
    Thoughts: Mrazek is struggling. For now the best thing to do is start Howard for 3 games and if he doesn't win 2 or more then we stick with Mrazek. He did have an injury so I will give him the benefit of the doubt. Tatar continues to have an excellent year leading the team in points.
    Larkin is producing on the third line so I'm putting him on the second line.

7. Barzy

That's it for today. I'm not too sure on my schedule. I can almost guarantee no sim on Friday and if there is it will be late like 11 pm or later. Tomorrow and Thursday are up in the air. I'd like to have year 1 done and year 2 started by Sunday and thats including the Offseason

8. MasterMatt23

MasterMatt23 Hall of Famer 2