Craziest stuff you've seen in sim?

Discussion in 'GM Mode/Live The Life' started by NHLVariety, Mar 1, 2017.

1. ObamaPig19

ObamaPig19 Rookie

Craziest thing I saw was I was playing as the avs and I was simming and we tied Nashville in the regular season. This was in NHL 17

2. CanadianSanic

CanadianSanic Rookie

Yeah everyone I talk to who plays GM mode has him. He always grows to like 99.

3. G00N

G00N Pro LEGEND

I Had Erik Karlsson put up 106 points and win the Norris in year 2 of my sens GM. He paired with Ben Hutton ( 88ovr ) who put up 63 points

4. Mikhail Sergachev22

Mikhail Sergachev22 Rookie 2

I was in Franchise Mode and I traded for Sean Day since him and Sergachev are pretty good friends. He was an 81 and Sergachev was an 88 so I put both of them on the first line to play together in game 7 of the Stanley cup final. Sean Day scored 4 goals including the OT winner getting 9 points and we won 10-9. (Btw again, it was a simulation I was just watching since it was Game 7 OT)

5. MillanDynasty

MillanDynasty Rookie

In the first 10 years of my Los Angeles Kings playthrough, the Presidents Trophy winners went 16-35 in the first round. Only two times did the 8th seed lose the series. 6 games is the most a Presidents Trophy team could endure before getting eliminated, getting swept 3 times in 10 years.

Morale of the story, don't win the Presidents'.

6. hockeymanbl

hockeymanbl Rookie

Relocated Florida to Baltimore in NHL17 in year 3 i made the playoffs by 1 point and got wild card spot 2. I won every series of that gm mode bar the conference finals by 4 games to 3 and came back from a 3-1 deficit each time. Didn't make the playoffs any other year of the GM mode lmao.

7. Cody73

Cody73 Pro

Seeing a 2 & a Half Green Star player become a 91 overall in NHL Legacy. Can't remember the name, but guy was a stud LW.