Extreme Warfare Revenge Campaign

Discussion in 'User GM/Season Modes' started by jared2001usa, Jun 29, 2016.

What should I do?

Poll closed Jul 16, 2016.
  1. Wait for a TV Contract

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Restart

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. jared2001usa

jared2001usa Veteran 2

Ok, I tried to attempt a EWR series on the site and it never really got up, but since I saw Han do one, I decided hey how about I do one with one of my current saves, and yes I am doing it. The save I am doing is a 2005 (or 06 cant remember) WWE save starting in July, I have only done 2 shows (SD! first then RAW) and will continue from here, this first post will update the PPVs and Champions (and Brands they are on.)

Champions:
    RAW
    WWE Championship- Kurt Angle
    WWE Intercontinental- Edge
    WWE World Tag- Rob Conway and Rene Dupree
    WWE Womens- Trish Stratus

Smackdown
    World Heavyweight- Batista
    WWE United States- Booker T
    WWE Tag Team- MNM
    WWE Cruiserweight- Kid Kash

Pay Per Views
    January- Royal Rumble TBA
    February- No Way Out (SD!) TBA
    March- Wrestlemania TBA
    April- Backlash (RAW) TBA
    May- Judgement Day (SD!) TBA
    June- Bad Blood (RAW) TBA
    July- Vengeance (SD!) TBA
    August- Summerslam TBA
    September- Unforgiven (RAW) San Antonio, TX
    October- No Mercy (SD!) Portland, OR
    November- Survivor Series Chicago, IL
    December- Armageddon (RAW) Montreal, CAN

I might do like a little news segment so look out for that as well, next post will be the rundown of the 2 shows I already did. Also, will say where shows are at (b/c this game doesn't say where this show is at.) Sit back and enjoy.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
  2. jared2001usa

jared2001usa Veteran 2

Rundown of Smackdown

As Vengeance heats up, the WWE Tag Title had to be dropped due to Batista's run with the main belt, Rey Mysterio the other holder had to find a partner to reclaim the belt with and he found his partner in Chris Benoit. They however weren't alone in the hunt, MNM (Joey Mercury and Johnny Nitro) picked up a win against 2 member of the Mexicools, and now have a spot to claim the vacant tag titles.

In the Crusierweight division, Brian Kendrick and Nunzio had a 1v1 match to determine the No. 1 contender. Kendrick won, yea that's it.

In the US Title look, last week Booker T and Matt Hardy had a match to determine a new champion, after a long, hard fought match, it ended in a tie :p . With that however at Vengeance, these 2 men will determine the new US champion.

Also, backstage during last show, the Undertaker was attacked by a masked assailant, he will not make the next show of Smackdown .

Now, for the World Heavyweight Championship, Orton has challenged Batista to the belt, Batista hasnt accepted this but there have been attacks by Orton to Batista. Will Batista accept the fight?

Find out next on Smackdown.

(Will do the Raw one after this show.)

3. Pavel Bure Jr

Pavel Bure Jr Pro 3

Here to follow also how do you set cites for pay per view since I really don't know how to do it

4. jared2001usa

jared2001usa Veteran 2

Im just choosing random cities lol.

5. Pavel Bure Jr

Pavel Bure Jr Pro 3

I thought it was a in game feature lol

6. jared2001usa

jared2001usa Veteran 2

Smackdown (July 8)

*Theme Hits*

*Cuts Backstage*
    Matthews and Nitro are walking backstage when they run into Benoit and Mysterio. The two teams stare each other down, and threats are made, then they walk away from each other, looking angry.

*Back to Ring to see Teddy Long*

Teddy: Listen here playa, tonight, we are going to start off with at least one of the two teams we saw at the start, it will be Johnny Nitro vs Chris Benoit.

Johnny Nitro vs Chris Benoit

Johnny Nitro kicks the leg, knocks Benoit down, and goes to work on it. Johnny Nitro kicks the leg, knocks Benoit down, and goes to work on it. Nitro hits a dropkick on Chris Benoit and gets right back up. Spin kick by Johnny Nitro to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Benoit powers out of a headlock. Stun Gun from Chris Benoit! I still can't believe that was Austin's finisher at one point. Super kick by Chris Benoit. Hooks the leg for a two count. Nitro pushes out of a Chris Benoit hold. Nitro crushes Benoit with a huge legdrop. Hooks the leg for a two count. Springboard dropkick from Johnny Nitro. Nicely done. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Benoit blocks a punch. Chris Benoit kicks the leg, knocks Nitro down, and goes to work on it. Nitro counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Benoit takes a flying neckbreaker from Johnny Nitro. Joey Mercury comes running down the aisle with a chair! Nitro whips Chris Benoit into the ropes. Matthews jumps onto the apron with the chair! Collision between Matthews, Benoit, and the chair! Chris Benoit staggers back into a roll up! 1...2...3! It's over! I don't think the fight has finished. Chris Benoit and Nitro have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view.

*Commercial*
    *Backstage shot of Booker T*

Backstage Guy: Booker, tonight you have a tag match, one of your opponent happen to be Matt Hardy, what are (Gets cut off)

Booker: Tonight, I will show him who is deserving of the man who win the vacant US Title at Vengeance, it doesn't matter who he is, its my title.

Booker T and Ken Kennedy vs Lashley and Matt Hardy

The Match: Booker T with a spinning neckbreaker on Lashley. Lashley walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag to Ken Kennedy. Kennedy \ Booker whip Lashley into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Implant DDT by Ken Kennedy! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Hooks the leg for a two count. Spinning back kick from Ken Kennedy. Lashley powers out of a headlock. Flapjack from Lashley on Kennedy. Tag to Matt Hardy. Matt Hardy hits a rolling kick on Kennedy. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Super kick by Matt Hardy. Ken Kennedy reverses a hip toss. Tag between Ken Kennedy and Booker T. Spinebuster by Booker T. Booker T scores with a big spinebuster. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. M.Hardy takes a headbutt from Booker T. Matt Hardy elbows Booker T in the face to break a hammerlock. Lightning kick by M.Hardy on Booker. Booker T can barely stand. Twist Of Fate!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Booker \ Kennedy look like they aren't done...and they attack M.Hardy \ Lashley! After an exchange of blows, M.Hardy and Lashley are laid out in the ring.

*Commercial*
    *Batista Theme's hit*

Batista: Last week, I was attacked after my match my one Randy Orton.
    (Crowd Boos)
    Batista: He wants to attack me for this, my gold and my prize, Orton I'm just going to tell..
    *Orton's theme hits*
    Orton: Dave, last week was no fluke, I will keep attacking you for that belt. Ever since you came to Smackdown with that belt I wanted it. I've waited long and hard to reclaim that belt, and since you here I want to ask you a question. Actually no, I not going to ask, I want to tell you, I want a match for the World Heavyweight Title, the title I want to take from you. If not the attacks will continue until I have to beat an answer out of you.
    Batista: If you want to prove that I deserve the championship?
    (10 second wait)
    Its on at Vengeance.
    *Staredown to a commercial*

Promo of MNM trashing Benoit.

Hardcore Holly vs Randy Orton

Hardcore is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Orton hits a right hand. Hardcore is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Covers for a quick two count. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Hardcore Holly by Orton. Remember when that was a legit finish? Hooks the leg for a two count. Randy Orton gets taken down out of nowhere! Hardcore Holly hits some punches. How generic. Hooks the leg for a two count. Nice piledriver on Orton. Hardcore walks into a drop toe hold. Brutal sit out powerbomb on Hardcore! Hardcore Holly is in trouble. RKO!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Randy Orton slides to the outside and grabs a chair, then climbs back into the ring. Hardcore turns around...and gets planted with a huge chair shot to the head! He is left down and out on the canvas.

Mexicools (Physcosis and Super Crazy) vs Brian Kendrick and Kid Cash

Kendrick uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Spinning bulldog in the corner and Crazy is down! Covers for a quick two count. Kendrick tags out to Kid Kash. Kid Kash scoops up Crazy. Kendrick bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Second rope flying axe handle, Crazy goes down. One day, Kash might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. There's a two count on the pin. Kid Kash connects with a back heel kick on Crazy and gets back up quickly. Kid Kash gets taken down out of nowhere! Tor-NADO DDT from Super Crazy, Kash got planted! Tag between Super Crazy and Psychosis. Spin kick by Psychosis to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Flying cross body off the top rope! Kash reverses a Psychosis hammerlock. Kash tags out to Brian Kendrick. Flying reverse elbow by Brian Kendrick. Back heel kick off the second rope, Psychosis goes down. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Brian Kendrick strikes Psychosis. Psychosis elbows Brian Kendrick in the face to break a hammerlock. Flying reverse elbow by Psychosis. Brian Kendrick climbs to the top rope, ready to leap at Psychosis. Kid Kash bounces off the ropes for an elbow drop without seeing his partner, and crotches Kendrick by accident. Psychosis floors Brian Kendrick...and climbs the turnbuckles. Off the top - Guillotine Leg Drop, forget about it. 1....2...3! Kash and Kendrick remain in the ring. Brian Kendrick does not look happy at losing. Kid Kash goes to leave, but gets pulled back in by Kendrick. Tensions seem to be rising between these two.

*Commercial*

A brawl between Kid Kash and Brian Kendrick, after a few minutes of fighting Kendrick backs away.

Main Event
    JBL vs Batista

STIFF~! chop lights up Batista who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! John Bradshaw Layfield misses a clothesline. JBL takes a headbutt from Batista. The ref is bumped, as goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Batista scores with a big spinebuster. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Batista misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. BAAACK Body drop by Batista gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Nice piledriver on Batista. Hooks the leg for a two count. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. JBL walks into a drop toe hold. Nice piledriver on JBL. Pin, but JBL is out just before the three count. John Bradshaw Layfield is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Randy Orton comes running down the aisle and onto the apron! Batista turns...and is dropped throat-first onto the top rope by Orton! Randy Orton has left Batista in big trouble. Batista is in trouble. JBL Bomb! 1....2....3. Randy Orton isn't finished with his attack yet! Batista stands up...and walks into a boot to the gut from Randy Orton. RKO!!! Batista has been put down on the canvas! Randy Orton shakes his head and raises three fingers instead. Batista gets picked up...and hit with another RKO! Batista is spread-eagled on the canvas. Orton again raises three fingers. Referees hit the ring, but are too scared to get too close. They can't stop this carnage...RKO, the third one in a row! Randy Orton eventually leaves the ring, as medics come to attend to Batista, who isn't moving.

*End of Show*

3 Weeks until Vengeance.

Notes: I saw my rating for this show. Bruh......

7. The Hanburglar

The Hanburglar Superstar 2 LEGEND

8. John Tavares

John Tavares Hall of Famer 2

We want Brooklyn Brawler as WWE Champion!

9. Devin Weston

Devin Weston President Of Hockey Operations

Good stuff. I'll definitely be following the series.

10. jared2001usa

jared2001usa Veteran 2

Wrestlinginsider.com
    WWE News

New Signing

Today, WWE has announced a signing in their ranks, they will not announce who, yet we can confirm that he will be heading to the RAW brand. The current PPV schedule shows that the next involved RAW PPV is Summerslam who is co-hosting with Smackdown.

The Future
    Rumors are going around that CM Punk, former ROH star will be sent up after Vengeance. WWE has yet to confirm this to the public.

Raw Preview:
    3 Points:
    1. Angle is the No. 1 contender, what will Bischoff do for the WWE Title hunt.
    2. Intercontinental Title Match tonight as Edge will go 1v1 against Ric Flair.
    3. Who is the new signee for RAW?

Updated Vengeance Card
    World Heavyweight Championship

Batista (c) vs Randy Orton
    Vacant United States Championship
    Matt Hardy vs Booker T
    Vacant WWE Tag Team Championship
    MNM (Joey Mercury and Johnny Nitro) Vs Chris Benoit and Rey Mysterio

Card Order to be announced later.
    Also leave constructive criticism for my shows.

11. Devin Weston

Devin Weston President Of Hockey Operations

You should consider signing Shinsuke Nakamura. Just imagine a bout between him and Benoit, or any other technical wrestler during that time.

12. The Hanburglar

The Hanburglar Superstar 2 LEGEND

Can we see a list of Tag-Teams and Stables? Just so I don't suggest two wrestlers to win a tag title without being a team.

13. jared2001usa

jared2001usa Veteran 2

When I finish RAW, I will try to get a list together.

14. jared2001usa

jared2001usa Veteran 2

RAW (July 11)

*Theme Hits*
    *HBK Themes Hit*

Michaels: Welcome everybody to Monday Night Raw!! Last week I was in a triple threat match to determine the number 1 contender of the WWE Title, and lost. I should be in that match you know but, hell with it, we can move on to...
    *HHH Themes Hit*
    HHH: You deserving number one contender? You barely did anything in that match, it should be me in that match and not you.
    HBK: Hunter, your time has already come, you have held the belt before and its my time to return to my former glory.
    HHH: Former glory huh? I helped you to the top. Remember when your back gave out, I took your place, and I still hold it.
    HBK: You held nothing, if you still believe you hold the top then face me one on one.
    *Screen turns to Eric Bischoff*
    Eric: Alright hold up, you both lost last week yet you still want to go after each other. Ok I've decided this match for the main event. John Cena and HBK vs HHH and Kurt Angle

*Commercial*

Rene Dupree vs Kane

Rene Dupree connects with rights and lefts and Kane is down! Kane fights out of a grapple. Dupree takes a headbutt from Kane. Rene Dupree charges, Kane moves, and the referee is knocked silly! Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Dupree reverses a waistlock. Bodyslam by Dupree. Kane walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. There's a two count on the pin. High Angle DDT by Rene Dupree just SPIKES Kane down! Pin, but Kane is out just before the three count. Kane pushes out of a Rene Dupree hold. Big piledriver on Dupree. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Rene Dupree fights out of a grapple. Dupree whips Kane into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! Kane knocks Dupree to the outside, then signals for the Choke Slam. He reaches out of the ring for Rene Dupree...and gets clobbered with the ring bell! Right to the head! The referee wakes up to see Dupree sliding in and making the pinfall: 1....2....3! Forget about it. Rob Conway comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Rob Conway spins Kane around. Rob Conway hits the Ego Trip! Kane has been left down on the canvas.

*Backstage with Edge*

Backstage Guy: Edge tonight you go one on one with Ric Flair for the Intercontinental Title, what..
    Edge: Tonight, I'm going to do to two things to the old man. One, I will beat his ass, and two I will beat Flair for the belt later tonight.

*Commercial*

Shelton Benjamin vs Mark Henry

BIG clothesline on Shelton. Big piledriver on Shelton. There's a two count on the pin. Henry walks into a drop toe hold. Back suplex on Henry. Flying elbow from Shelton Benjamin connects. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tiger suplex on Henry. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Second rope flying axe handle, Henry goes down. One day, Shelton might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Henry ducks a wild right hand. Shelton walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Covers for a quick two count. Powerbomb on Shelton. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! BIG clothesline on Shelton. STIFF~! chop lights up Shelton who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Mark Henry misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Shelton uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! DDT from the top rope by Shelton Benjamin. That looked KILLER. Shelton Benjamin moves in for the kill. T-Bone Suplex!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Shelton Benjamin remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

*Commercial*

Edge vs Ric Flair
    WWE Intercontinental Title Match

Uninspired brawling from Ric Flair. Edge reverses a Ric Flair hammerlock. Edge scoops and slams Ric Flair. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Spear! Flair is down! Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Flair reverses a waistlock. Flair slams Edge down. Edge is sure in trouble now. Big clothesline from Flair. Covers for a quick two count. Ric Flair turns Edge inside-out with a clothesline. Reminds me of Willow's 'Bored Now' skin ripping finisher. Inside joke, don't worry about it. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Edge elbows Ric Flair in the face to break a hammerlock. Flair walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Flair flips out of a Edge bodyslam attempt. Lita has climbed up onto the apron! Flair turns...and falls for the distraction! Edge runs at Flair from behind...but misses! Edge collides with Lita! Edge gets knocked to the ground by Flair. Edge gets locked in the Figure Four Leglock! Submission victory! Ric Flair offers a handshake to Edge...but he spits at Ric Flair and walks off!

*Commercial*

*RVD in the ring*

RVD: Tonight, I was able to receive a 2v2 hardcore tag match versus Chris Masters and Carlito. Due to that, I was able to introduce my partner, new signee, and ECW friend.

Sabu.

*Sabu themes Play and RVD and Sabu handshakes in the ring*

RVD and Sabu vs Carlito and Chris Masters

Bodyslam by Masterpiec. Tiger suplex on Sabu. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Carlito \ Masterpiec whip RVD into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Whip into an upright table by Masterpiec. RVD kicks Carlito in the gut to reverse the momentum. Sabu with a spinning neckbreaker on Masterpiec. Masterpiec gets thrown over the table. Vicious kick to the teeth from Rob Van Dam. Sabu connects with rights and lefts and Chris Masters is down! Sabu has Chris Masters down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Triple Jump Moonsault!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. RVD and Sabu climb opposite turnbuckles, working the crowd as they celebrate their victory.

*John Cena laying a promo on Kurt Anngle*

*Commercial*

*We return to see La Resistance attacking Big Show, Rob Conway and Rene Dupree wants a claim to the World Tag Title*

Main Event
    John Cena and HBK vs HHH and Kurt Angle

HBK is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Fallaway slam by Triple H puts down Shawn Michaels. There's a two count on the pin. HHH tags out to Kurt Angle. HHH \ Angle whip HBK into the corner. Triple H whips Kurt Angle in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Hooks the leg for a two count. A Gut buster connects on HBK and hits hard. HBK blocks a kick from Kurt Angle. Full nelson slam on Angle. Covers for a quick two count. HBK tags out to John Cena. Massive backbreaker on Angle and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Running knee lift from John Cena. John Cena misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Cena tastes a high angle back suplex. If Spike Lee can sue TNN over the Spike TV nonsense, then Kurt Angle should be able to sue SOMEONE for that. Tag to Triple H. STIFF~! chop lights up Cena who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Tag between John Cena and Shawn Michaels. Flying shoulder tackle by HHH sends HBK CRASHING to the mat. HBK holds Triple H in place. John Cena charges...but HHH ducks, andCenaends up flooringHBK! Triple H moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Pedigree. 1....2...3, it's finished. HHH \ Angle signal to each other...and they attack HBK \ Cena! After an swift brawl, HBK and Cena are left down in the ring.

*End of Show*

Notes: Flair you had one job.

15. jared2001usa

jared2001usa Veteran 2

WWE Insider in a few minutes.

16. jared2001usa

jared2001usa Veteran 2

Wrestlinginsider.com
    WWE News

Breaking News

As confirmed today, Samoa Joe has signed to the WWE on a one year contract, Samoa Joe the forrmer ROH star says,"Im happy yo be with the company, this will not help my career as a whole." Samoa Joe is known for having one of the best feuds of thee year against CM Punk, this signing may push their debuts quicker than anyone can imagine.

Undertaker Returns
    The Undertaker returns as he has found the man who attacked him 2 weeks prior and will challenge him to a match at Vengeance.

European Tour
    Plans of a tour in Europe has surfaced after Vengeance, the WWE has not confirmed but has told media that it is a possibility.

Match Confirmation
    Hardcore Holly will go one on one with Orlando Jordan while Lashley will go one with Ken Kennedy at Vengeance.

Smackdown Preview
    3 Points
    1. What will happen in the Batista vs Orton feud
    2. Who attacked Undertaker?
    3. Will there be a stipulation added to any of the Vengeance matches?

Updated Vengeance Card:

Matt Hardy vs Booker T

Lashley vs Ken Kennedy

Orlando Jordan vs Hardcore Holly
    Might post Smackdown tonight.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
  17. jared2001usa

jared2001usa Veteran 2

Smackdown tonight, updated previous post.

18. jared2001usa

jared2001usa Veteran 2

Smackdown (July 15)

*Intro Hits*
    *JBL Theme Hits*

JBL: I've been thinking about this. I need a match at Vengeance. Before I challenge the man. I want to say one thing.
    *Shows Clip of Undertaker getting attacked 2 weeks prior*
    JBL: Taker I did that to you, I want to beat you at Vengeance, I want to prove that I can beat the best, and right now, you are in my damn way.
    *Teddy Long Theme's Hit*
    Teddy: Playa you want a match at Vengeance, well you not only have that but a match with The Undertaker tonight.

*Commercial*

*A black stretch limo pulls up outside the arena, and out steps Samoa Joe, making his first appearance in the promotion. He looks around, then heads toward the locker room.*

Samoa Joe vs Sylvan

Joe drives a HARD forearm into the chest of Sylvan. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Samoa Joe ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Fallaway slam by Samoa Joe puts down Sylvan. Samoa Joe with a spinning neckbreaker on Sylvan. Sylvan reverses a Samoa Joe hammerlock. BAAACK Body drop by Joe gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Spinebuster by Sylvan. There's a two count on the pin. Samoa Joe avoids a Sylvan avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Sylvan walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Covers for a quick two count. Spear! Sylvan is down! Pin, but Sylvan is out just before the three count. Sylvan counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Sylvan scoops and slams Samoa Joe. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Joe blocks a punch. Samoa Joe with a spinning neckbreaker on Sylvan. Sylvan gets knocked to the ground by Joe. Sylvan gets locked in the Kokina Clutch! Submission victory!

*Samoa Joe is in the ring, about to give an interview. Out from the crowd comes the debuting CM Punk, who attacks. CM Punk floors Samoa Joe. Here it comes...Anaconda Vice! Samoa Joe is almost unconscious with pain! Joe has been laid out by CM Punk*

*Commercial*

Booker T vs Hardcore Holly

STIFF~! chop lights up Hardcore who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Hardcore ducks a wild right hand. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Hardcore Holly ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Hardcore Holly misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee accidentally! Death valley driver by Hardcore Holly! No one executes that move properly anymore. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Booker T once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Running knee lift from Booker T. Nice piledriver on Hardcore. There's a two count on the pin. Booker T scores with a big spinebuster. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Hardcore counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Massive backbreaker on Booker and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Hardcore charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Hardcore Holly can barely stand. Scissors Kick!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Matt Hardy comes running down the aisle with a chair! Booker T is just leaving the ring...and M.Hardy scores with a brutal chair shot! Booker T falls to the floor holding his head.

*Benoit and Mysterio are walking backstage when they are spotted by MNM. They attack, and after a short brawl, Benoit and Mysterio have been left down on the floor, hurt.*

*Commercial*

*Kid Kash cut a promo about him challenging Brian Kendrick, after the end of his speech, Kendrick attacks Kid Kash and poses with the Crusierweight Belt*

Lashley vs Orlando Jordan

Big clothesline from Lashley. Lashley scores with a poor standing spinebuster. Lashley DDTs Orlando Jordan. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Lashley strikes Orlando Jordan with a hard blow. Covers for a quick two count. Jordan counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Running knee lift from Orlando Jordan. Big piledriver on Lashley. Lashley counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Lashley hits an ugly looking bulldog off the ropes. Lashley moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Powerslam. 1....2...3, it's finished. Lashley remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

*Commercial*

JBL vs The Undertaker

Bodyslam by Undertaker. Spear by The Undertaker. There's a two count on the pin. JBL kicks The Undertaker in the gut to reverse the momentum. JBL hits a right hand. Running knee lift from John Bradshaw Layfield. Hooks the leg for a two count. John Bradshaw Layfield scores with a big spinebuster. Pin, but Undertaker is out just before the three count. BAAACK Body drop by Undertaker gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. The Undertaker powers out of a John Bradshaw Layfield headlock. Undertaker hits a piledriver on John Bradshaw Layfield. That used to end matches, you know. Hooks the leg for a two count. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by The Undertaker just KILLS John Bradshaw Layfield! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! BIG clothesline on JBL. JBL is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. JBL blocks a kick from The Undertaker. Running knee lift from John Bradshaw Layfield. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by John Bradshaw Layfield just KILLS The Undertaker! John Bradshaw Layfield grapples with The Undertaker, and positions himself so that the referee can't see...and hits a low blow! He rolls up the stunned The Undertaker: 1....2....3!! What a cheap shot! John Bradshaw Layfield slides out of the ring to the floor, then turns and leaves through the crowd. He's happy to have the win, and evidently isn't going to hang around for Undertaker to get some payback.

*Commercial*

Contract Signing for World Heavyweight Championship

Randy Orton and Batista are in the ring on opposite sides of a table, about to sign a contract to face each other in an upcoming match. Randy Orton signs it. Batista also signs it, but is immediately attacked by Orton, who drives the table into his ribs. Batista can barely stand. Here it comes - RKO. Randy Orton walks off, having won this battle.

*End of Show*

Vengeance in 1 week.

Sylvan out 9 months, had plans for him :(

19. jared2001usa

jared2001usa Veteran 2

Wrestlinginsider.com
    WWE News

European Tour Confirmed
    WWE has annouced that a European Tour will take place after Summerslam.

Theme and Poster Announced
    (I cant make an actual poster, just use your mind.)
    The theme for Vengeance has been announced as Happy by Mudvayne.
    The poster is released with Batista and Randy Orton staring each other down with the Vengeance logo at the bottom of the poster. (Totally unique.)

Raw Preview
    1: Who will become the number 1 contender for the Intercontinental Title?
    2: What will the World Tag Team picture look like?
    3: Angle and Cena for the WWE Title confirmed tonight. Get hyped.

Updated Vengeance Card

Matt Hardy vs Booker T

JBL vs The Undertaker

Lashley vs Ken Kennedy

Orlando Jordan vs Hardcore Holly

RAW located in South Bend, IN

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016