I need your help!

Discussion in 'GM Mode/Live The Life' started by JZodX94, Feb 8, 2017.

1. JZodX94

JZodX94 Veteran

So Im doing a GM mode with the Nasville Predators and Im in a difficult situation. Im currently 5th in the division with 50 points but Im not in the playofs so Ill show you the lines and if you have an idea can you suggest me something to do.
    F.Forsberg 89 R.Johansen 89 J.Neal 88
    K.Fiala 85 L.Draisaitl 85 B.Nelson 86
    V.Kamenev 83 B.Boyle 84 J.Jokinen 83
    R.Boucher 83 C.Jarnkrok 82 T.Benson 80

R.Josi 90 P.Subban 91
    A.DeAngelo 85 R.Ellis 85
    J.Larsson 82 Y.Weber 81

P.Rinne 88
    M.Mazanec 81

2. Clint Eastwood

Clint Eastwood Superstar 3

Look at your player's stats. Especially their +/-. Try and make some line changes based off people who are playing really good/bad. For example: say Neal has a low number of points and Nelson has a high number of points. Switch them up to see if that sparks a positive change in Neal and Nelson continues to produce. Another option is to check your special team stats. If anyone of them are doing shit, than you should probably change it up. It may not make a huge impact, but might as well. Since you are 5th in the division with 50 points, I'm guessing you aren't near the trade deadline. So you might as well start to kind of sim another few weeks to see what happens

However if worse comes to worse, if you are to make a trade, i suggest trade for a 86-87 overall defenseman and put him with Deangelo/Ellis and put Deangelo/Ellis to the 3rd pairing, to get it much better. I don't know your cap space, so I don't know if that'd be difficult. However overall, see if different line combos/special teams can spark something!

3. JZodX94

JZodX94 Veteran

Thank you Clint, I will change the lines and update you on this.