Minnesota GM Mode - Discussion ep. 1

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Johnny Superbman, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Jake W.

Jake W. Rookie

I think you should package Koivu and Pominville to get a true number one center. Trade for a prospect goalie like Subban because they already have Rask. Try and trade for Kevin Shattenkirk because they already have 2 good top 2 defensemen.

2. Samee

Samee Hall of Famer 2

hes 85 right now. 82 imo

3. TheHolySlapper

TheHolySlapper Veteran

Hey Johnny! Barkov is Panther's arguable best player so you should give him 88 overall. You should also improve Vincent Trocheck's overall up to 85, he has been such a best this year.

4. Smeric101

Smeric101 Rookie

Johnny,
    Can you make Petr Mrazek to a 87-88 and lower Howard because Mrazek is now way better than Howard
    #GO RED WINGS

5. RaimoTarkki

RaimoTarkki Hall of Famer 2

Stamkos has fallen off ALOT. He can still score, but he isn't in my top 10 anymore

6. Mitch Delia

Mitch Delia Rookie

Johnny, I believe your team is a playoff contender, but likely to be eliminated either 1st or second round. I recommend you try one of these options you might not see results this year but it should definitely help you in the future.
    1. Trade with the Florida Panthers and try to acquire Aaron Ekblad and Alexsander Barkov Ekblad is still on his rookie deal can could play along side with Suter for now but will be better with Dumba for the future. Barkov is also young he replace Koivu as your first line center.
    2. Make a deal with the Calgary Flames and get Sean Monahan and Dougie Hamilton. Hamilton is an right handed Offensive -Defensemen and Suter is a left handed defensive -defensemen, These two would have great chemistry and Hamilton could eventually grow to at least a 90. Monaghan is also similar to Koivu but is younger and since has Calgary has Gaudreau and Bennet, who progress in years 1-3, Monahan ends up playing 2nd-line time and his potential drops. You should snag him up while his potential is still good.
    3. Get some younger forwards for the future and trade with the Detroit Red Wings. Trade for Larkin and Anthansiou and give up Koivu, Pominville, and future 1st and 2nd round picks. Both Larkin and Anthansiou turn out to be great players and Anthansiou can be a future penalty killer while Larkin can replace Parise when he retires.
    4. Trade with Philly and get the Ghost along with Sean couturier, both players live up to there potential. trade away Koivu, Scandella and maybe a 2nd and 3rd to acquire these guys.

7. devilsfan313

devilsfan313 Rookie

Johnny, make sure you make Laine and Puljujarvi better because they are both 4 gold stars i believe. Also, For the Devs: Larsson must be 4.5 Gold, Zacha should be 4.5 Gold,he won hardest slap shot in OHL and best PK-man in Western Conference of OHL (he plays on Sarnia by the way). Cammallerri's durable should be negative also because he cannot play a full season,he only played 41 games this year.

8. devilsfan313

devilsfan313 Rookie

Make sure Kuznetsov is great since he is amazing in reality

9. RaimoTarkki

Kuznetsov should be in the 90's, pushing top 10 centres in the NHL.

10. HudlerHugs

HudlerHugs Veteran 3

All of those trades are super unrealistic.

11. RaimoTarkki

Disagree

12. HudlerHugs

HudlerHugs Veteran 3

Why? Barkov, Ekblad, Monahan and Larkin, would never in a million years be traded right now.

13. RaimoTarkki

I agree with that statement.

14. Mitch Delia

Mitch Delia Rookie

It's not about them being traded or not Johnny can get all these guys cause there affordable and have great potentials and could help his team make the playoffs for the future

15. Jake Cronin 22

Jake Cronin 22 Rookie

Make Zuuc 88 overall. He has the most points on the Rangers.

16. jacksonneary66

jacksonneary66 Rookie 2

great ep1 looking forward to the rest of the season #gooooiowawild

17. jacksonneary66

jacksonneary66 Rookie 2

I think it would be funny if u had AHL GM Mode:bang

18. Symyro

Symyro Superstar

He likes to try and keep it realistic, that in no way shape or form would be realistic. What team in their right minds would trade away young talent like that?

19. Tigsy

Tigsy 1738

John maybe trade for a guy like Travis Hamonic?

Excellent contract, young DFD, team guy. He might not be happy with not being as close to home as he would have liked, but if none of the other Canadian teams have pulled the trigger on him yet why not you? He can play dependable minutes on the right side, cycling up and down from the first and second pairing.

20. Symyro

Symyro Superstar

Hamonic I could see as he has asked for a trade, I think a deal between the two teams could work.