Minnesota GM Mode - Discussion ep. 11

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Johnny Superbman, May 13, 2016.

1. Johnny Superbman

Johnny Superbman Admin 2BCProductions

Do we have a chance this year?

2. Matt Lee

Matt Lee Superstar

WELL johnny. I thought wild didn't make playoffs due a freaking injury bug. Good trade to get antoine vermette replace coyle for long season injury. Thanks to hockey god of sim against Colorado and everyone feel stunned or shocked.

Okay let's focus on round one against stars. wild need to change on powerplay line. Stars top six defenseman got worse because someone got injury. Stars year two Look similar line than last season.

For Scout report: it's time to go look for backup goalie for future like stuart skinner. Forward: keep scout on I.scott, o.tippett and m.comtois including m.rasmusen. Good luck

3. King Alfie

King Alfie Veteran

Good season Johnny! You almost didn't make it, but once you're in, anything can happen.

Dallas's defence looks pretty weak (they might have an injury), so don't be hesitant after Game 1 or 2 to spread out the scoring.

Good trade by the way. I was hoping that you would go after someone younger who could be on your team longer, but Vermette is a good fit, and will really help stack your bottom 6 if/when Coyle comes back

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Charles Jr.

Charles Jr. Legend 3

I think you have a chance. That Antoine Vermette trade really helped you out, If Charlie Coyle comes back, scratch Spaling and put Fontaine there, and give Vermette Fontaine's previous place and Coyle should be first liner. He's had a great season, so whenever he comes back, put him over the first line center. I know I might be a but in advance, but you should trade Captain Keith in the off season for a solid 2nd line forward in his mid late 20s

5. FazeToAll

FazeToAll Superstar 3

The Vermette trade really was helpful, and I think the roster you have right now can make a decent push if everyone plays their role and the team plays smart hockey.

6. Doclaf

Doclaf Legend 2

Well I don't think you've got much chance against the Stars. Your regular season record against them was less than stellar. Maybe your older players' poise will kick in and you'll have a good series. Watch as Patrick Sharp scores 5 goals a game. I'd laugh very hard.

7. Wayne Simmons70

Wayne Simmons70 Rookie

Johnny, captain keep captain Keith at D. Also you should should trade nedderiter and a first in the draft ( unless below 20) for younger prospect maybe Daniel sprong or Andre burakovsky both young snipers. They will go good with Granny Smith since he is a center playmaker. If your draft pick is below 20 draft a young goalie or Offensive defenseman to go with Reilly

8. Smellay

Smellay Rookie 2

Absolutely, but stack the defence, Benn and Seguin will dangle