Minnesota GM Mode - Discussion ep. 14

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Johnny Superbman, May 30, 2016.

1. Giroux 28

Giroux 28 Legend 2

2. Giroux 28

Giroux 28 Legend 2

Remember you still have Erikson ek in the system i think he's at like 78 overall if I'm not mistaken

3. Crossfit Jesus

Crossfit Jesus Legend 3

I would keep Eriksson Ek in the system for one more year and call Gemel up as an emergency roster player since the Wild were injury prone last season.

4. Doclaf

Doclaf Legend 2

Keep an eye on Aberg. He reminds me of Blihd from Arizona. 3 1/2 stars and already decently overalled. I feel like he'll grow. I don't know why but I like him.

5. Russa13

Russa13 Rookie

Somebody like Kris Letang from the Pens :pit would be ideal. Firstly, he would be coming from a different conference, so it's less likely to bite you in the ass. Secondly, the Pens haven't won the cup in your GM mode so they may be looking to rebuild (realism) and as an older player he may not have as much trade value. Other options could be Justin Faulk :car (maybe a little too high trade value) or Justin Schultz :pit (not sure of his overall, he was good for a time).

6. FazeToAll

FazeToAll Superstar 3

I agree, you stick to realism in some trades, and others, you go all out crazy mode and forget the policy of staying "somewhat" realistic