Narcos Thread(Only View if you watched Season 1 & 2 in its entirety )

Discussion in 'Television, Film, & Books' started by Crossfit Jesus, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Crossfit Jesus

Crossfit Jesus Legend 3

Well Narcos is being renewed Season 3 and 4 after another successful season on Netflix. We saw the end of Pablo Escobar in the season finale and Pena having a meeting with Special Ops of the United States to end of that episode.

Personally I think they got the right characters for each person to mimic their real life personalities. Especially Wagnar Moura playing Pablo Escobar you could see that he really got into character on set. What's your favourite moments on the show, as well as who's your favourite character on the show?

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  2. lil.diddler

lil.diddler Pro 3

My favorite character was definitely Pablo himself but a close second would be his brother Gustavo.
    I really enjoyed near the end how Limon and Pablo were the only two left and got to form a bond together.
    looking forward to the next season.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  3. Crossfit Jesus

Crossfit Jesus Legend 3

Yeah it showed at the end of Rags to Riches and back to Rags for Pablo and his life became full circle.

4. Tigsy

Tigsy 1738

I don't think season 3 is gonna be that good, I just do not care about the cali cartel at all

5. Hornets27

Hornets27 HoRNETS x GiROUX28