NHL 17 BAP Goalie Discontinued

Discussion in 'User GM Modes' started by iiAlexR, Sep 16, 2016.

1. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

I did one on NHL 16 but didn't finsh it because of waivers and since this came out so let's get started

Name:Alex Reyer
    Position:Goalie
    Player Type:Hybrid
    Goalie Stance:17
    Jersey Number:10
    Height:6'0
    Weight:200 Ibs
    Play-By-Play Name:Remier
    CHL League:WHL
    CHL Team:Brandon Wheat Kings
    Starting Age:17
    Experience:Quick

Let's Begin...
    (Note:Will start tomorrow)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
  2. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

Conference #1​
    Q:So Reyer, how does it feel to play hockey and play for the Wheat Kings?
    A:It feels great but miss those crisp moments of peewee hockey but now I get to finally for a team and I can't wait to bring my A-Game to them.

Q: Does this feel werid to you playing in a different league?
    A:Kind of because I saw a couple of games in the WHL when I was little but never constant and I'll miss my family back in NC.

Q:With Nolan Patrick on your team, do you expect to be a winning team?
    A:Nolan Patrick is a great guy but he can't carry the whole team. We all have to work together to get to the top.

Q:What's your primary goal for this season?
    A:I haven't thought of one but I think i would want to have a GAA under 3.00 and a SV% of 0.879 or more.

Q:Final Question, Are you excited to play your first game against Moose Jaw Warriors and start the first game of the season?
    A:Of course every kid dreams of this playing their first game but this is just the beginning and plus I'm going make the Wheat Kings win their first game of the season out on a high note.

Thank you Reyer for your time with us, we will see you many times.-Reporters
    No problem and I can't wait-Me

3. Charles Jr.

Charles Jr. Legend 3

Nolan Patrick 1st overall
    Alex Reyer 2nd overall

4. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

September 23rd, 2016
    BDN @ MJ
    3-1 Win
    "It feels exciting to get to play the first game of the season and also win it. I will have many of those nights to come. But if we can continue this like what we are doing we can be a great team to play with. And this is only the start of my important games for me and my teammates."​

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
  5. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

October 1st, 2016
    RD @ BDN
    0-3 Win
    "First shutout and damn does it feel great but the best part about it is that it's only the 3rd game. And if I can continue doing what I am doing now I will probably one of the best goalies to ever exist. But that's going to be a tough task to accomplish. I think that it was a team effort to win because it wasn't me that carried the team during that special game, it was teamwork. I promise that we will be one of the best teams in the WHL."​

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
  6. Symyro

Symyro Superstar

Question do you play the whole game or sim some of it?

7. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

For special games like 1st games,playoffs,etc I play whole games. But for regular season games I just play the 3rd period.

8. Symyro

Symyro Superstar

Ive only been playing the 3rd period in mine but its not giving me the wins.... wonder if that's a bug

9. Sonny

Sonny Superstar

Is a old bug and it's odd that his back since it got fixed in 16 that bug was on old gen

The bug is that I'd sometime do not record win and lost after you jump in a game

10. Symyro

Symyro Superstar

The odd thing is it'll record the loss if I lose but wont record a win

11. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

It is it happen with me a couple of times in NHL 16 and I have something similar.I have played 5 games when I know for sure I played 4 games (3-0-1).But the other goalie has played 3 but has a record of 1-0-1. All of our OT loses have been shootout

12. Symyro

Symyro Superstar

My record currently is 0-1-1 in 10 games played.....

13. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

That's werid. I guess EA can't fix small things like this.

14. Symyro

Symyro Superstar

I honestly don't know if I turned Sim penalty off, if I didn't that might be the cause

15. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

UPDATE: I have knocked down pass interceptions down to 35 out of 100 and pickup down to 40/100.

16. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

Might be but I have my on all the time and it doesn't change.

17. Sonny

Sonny Superstar

It's a minor glitch so they probably never gonna fix it

18. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

October Report:
    9-1-1
    239 Shots Saved
    0.929 SV%
    1.63 GAA
    3 Shutouts
    Questions:
    Are you impressed that you have 3 shutouts?
    Yes because I work my hardest to help my team get those wins and shutouts make you feel happy and accomplished.
    Losing your first game in the last game of October and it was a tough one, how do you feel?
    I don't feel anything at all because every game you have those nights and losing 6-4 is my fault completely because my teammates were trying and scored when down by 1 late but then I give up other and so on.
    3rd place in the WHL, tight Divison, how do you think your team can stay consant?
    We can stay in our position if we can do what we did in the start of the season and continue to improve and get better because points are very important with 3 teams right behide you it gives you lots of pressure but if we stay calm we can pull it together as a team.

Team Record:
    10-3-2
    Our leading goal scorer is Nolan Patrick with 7 goals for a second I thought he was going to be a bust because he hadn't had a goal since game 5 or 6 but right now he's getting the job done.we have a tie between Reid Duke and Ty Lewis with 8 assists each both great players that are getting the job done. Which leads to the most points and again we have a tie between Duncan Campbell and Reid Duke with 13 points each with Campbell having more goals but Duke having more assist (C:6G) (D:8A). In the east Divison the Brandon Wheat Kings are tied with Saskatoon Blades with 22 points apart. It's a close Divison so each game is very important. In the league we are tied with 3 others for 3rd place which are Everett Silvertips,Tri-City Americans,and Sasktoon Blades with all having 22 points. This will be a tough showdown for who will be at the top. See you in November.

19. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

November Report:
    11-3-2
    331 Shots Saved
    .906 SV%
    2.12 GAA
    3 Shutouts
    Questions:Your coach has taken some of your ice time due to saves percentage, how do you feel about that?
    It's tough because even thought your team is doing well doesn't mean you have to slack off and I take full responsibility it's my fault for taking loses and making the team's rank go down.
    Your team's record this month was 7W and 4L, What are your thoughts?
    It was a pretty good month but it was kinda scary when we went on a 3 game losing streak but we managed it and got back on track.
    Last question,What do you think of Patrick's 25 points in 26 GP?
    Amazing, the kid has a lot of talent and consistency. If only I had that I could be a superstar like him.
    Team Record:
    17-7-2
    For the showdown results Saskatoon Blades past the league and get in first place with a total of 41 points but right behide them is the Brandon Wheat Kings with 36 points. Tri-City Americans placed 6th with only 34 points and Everest Silivertips right behide the Americans with 31 points.We are tied with Lethbridge Hurricanes and Victoria Royals for 2nd place, so now we have another showdown.
    For statistics Nolan Patrick leads the team with a blasting of 14 goals and Reid Duke leads team with 15 assists and Nolan Patrick leading team in points (14G,11A).
    December is just around the corner! See you there.

20. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

December Report:
    16-2-3
    443 Shots Saved
    .909 SV%
    2.09 GAA
    3 Shutouts
    Questions:The prospects game is in January,what are thoughts?
    Exciting and a little bit scared because this is where the scouts will all be at so you have to give 100% Everytime or else you won't get a good draft report.
    You guys lead the league in 59 points, what is the feeling in the locker room?
    Very positive, everyone in that locker room what's to be the best they can be and they're are doing it which makes the staff and the coach very happy and if we keep this up we will be unstoppable.
    You guys are on a 8 game winning streak, how does it feel?
    Great because streaks mean a big amount of wins or losses and we keep winning and it makes us feel strong and powerful so hopefully we can keep it up.
    Team Record:
    28-7-3
    For the 2nd showdown it was clearly obvious that who won first which is Wheat Kings in 1st place with 59 points,Victoria Royals fall 3rd in 52 points, and Lethbridge Hurricanes right behind them with 51 points. Okay now let's get to the big news, Nolan Patrick has growled from a 69 to a 71 already due to his amount of points. Nolan Patrick has 39 points in 38 games so now he's getting a point per game now. The leading goal scorer is Nolan Patrick with a outstanding 20 goals. Reid Duke and Mitch Wheaton tie for 20 assists. And of course Nolan Patrick leads the team with 39 points. See you November!

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016