NHL 17 BAP Goalie Discontinued

Discussion in 'User GM Modes' started by iiAlexR, Sep 16, 2016.

1. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

January 26th, 2017
    TRP @ TWP
    6-1
    "Okay this was a game that I was totally not expecting, I thought it would be a 3-2 or a 2-1 game not a 6-1. But anyway let's get to the chase, T.Baillie scores with 13:44 mins remaining and J.Valimaki and C.Chatham help make it happen. 14:15 minutes in the first period we scored again by M.Rasmussen and helped by K.Klima. In the 2nd period we score with 16:43 mins left and S.Stransky scores and Nolean Patrick and R.Burkarts get assists. 17:17 minutes have been played and nearly at the end of the period we scored again by R.Burkarts and C.Foote and Alex Reyer contribute to make it happen. This was my first ever career point so it was pretty awesome and even better since it was in the prospect game. Through 4 periods its 4-0. Over halfway to go other goal has happen and its scored by N.Popugaev and assisted by both C.Chatham and T.Baillie. And with 19 seconds left in the 3rd the captain Nolan Patrick scores and goes top shelf in Stuart Skinner and helped by R.Burkarts. And then this is when the scored. K.Lind goes five-hole on A.Reyer as he wrists its. And it brought my saves percentage to yellow. Report: Overall:C+ Saves:B- Positioning:B- and Team Play:C. I accidentally was careless wondering because I didnt know I had my hand on the A button and it brought my team play down as well.

2. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

January Report:
    18-4-3
    496 Shots Saved
    0.898 SV%
    2.29 GAA
    Questions:
    It looks like you guys are running away with 1st place in the league, is it true? You could say that because now that we are winning games like crazy and it just makes you feel like you have some power to do well everytime you play the game.
    Your streak lasted to 10 games, are you impressed? Yeah totally and what got us those 10 wins was everyone because we all did our part and so that contributes to make wins.
    Nolan Patrick's growth has went to 71 to 77 in just a month, are you shocked? Yes totally because that rarely happens but I think because he wants to be the very best and if I want to be a star goaltender I have to be like Nolan Patrick too.
    Team Record:
    36-11-3
    In our division (East) we led 1st of course with 75 points and still 1st in the entire league and in 2nd place Lethbridge Hurricanes have 68 points, nothing really new. Now that you have already saw in my record that Nolan Patrick is already 77 Overall is probably because of his 50 GP with 64 points which is a bunch, Props to him. Nolan Patrick leads the team in goals,assists, and points 31G,33A,64P. We have a lot of games in February let's do it. See you guys soon.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
  3. joyo231

joyo231 Veteran

What's your draft projection so far alex

4. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

2nd Round or 3rd Round so far

5. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

February Report:
    22-4-3
    585 Shots Saved
    .898 SV%
    2.31 GAA
    3 Shutouts
    Questions:
    You only have 9 games left in the season how does it feel? Fantastic because this is so great to play a full season with this team and since we are heading to the playoffs we have more time to play with each other before we separate paths.
    7 spots have clinched playoff berths, who are you looking forward to play against? I don't have a particular opponent so i guess anyone that has the guts to beat us.
    With your draft projection as a 2nd Round how do you feel? Pretty good because it tells me I had a very good season and that I will be a med-high goalie prospect.
    Team Record:
    43-16-4
    In the east divison we led first with a astonishing 90 points and first in the league and have clinched a playoff berth and this makes me very happy because in NHL 16 I never got to play in the playoffs but now I think I get to. Nolan Patrick leads the team in goals,assists, and points again this month with 36G and 39A which total to 75 points in 63 games. See you soon for the end of the season wrap-up.

6. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

March 3rd, 2017
    CH @ BDN
    0-6 Win
    "Best Career Game Ever"
    "Wow so to explain this since my last draft projection it said I was a 2nd Round and had some to time to improve it so I decided to play full game to try to improve it and it helped me a lot as my coach feedback was the best yet and also my 4th shutout of the season and plus Tyler Coulter got a hat-trick and Mark Matsuba getting 2 goals and Garrett Armour scoring 1 goal. I hope to have many games like this :)" (A+ for saves, B for positioning and B for Team Play)​

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
  7. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

March Report:
    23-4-4
    694 Shots Saved
    .897 SV%
    2.35 GAA
    4 Shutouts
    Questions:It's the end of the season and now we're heading to the playoffs, what will your team do going forward from this point? Um I think we will stick with what we had but maybe perhaps get more physical because this is for the cup and so no one shouldn't be trying their best.
    You mentioned that you had your best career game against Calgary Hitmen with a 6-0 win, but why not the other shutout games you won? Good question because that game separated the other 3 games because it was a Fantastic game and I made a bunch of unbelievable saves that I thought I really couldn't do so now I feel I can accomplish anything if I put my mindset to it.
    Who do you think will start the playoffs? You or Jordan Papirny? I don't know we both had great seasons even if I played least but I don't want to create bragging but it's up to the coach on which he will decide who gets to start.
    Team Record:
    50-17-5
    We were very great this season but when you have Nolan Patrick you know you will most likely get a great season. I won't do too much of this as there will be a separate stats post later but just a brief summary Nolan Patrick gets 37G,54A,and 91P total. And now we get to the standings in the east division we led first with a outstanding 105 points and 1st in the league so we will be definitely be getting some awards soon. Statistics and Conferences up next!

8. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

Statistics (BDN)
    ------------------

Top 3 Goal Scorers
    1# Nolan Patrick (37)
    2# Garrett Armour (30)
    3# Tyler Coulter (19)
    ------------------
    Top 3 Assist Makers
    1# Nolan Patrick (54)
    2# Mitch Wheaton (37)
    3# Ivan Provorov (34)
    ------------------
    Top 3 Point Players
    1# Nolan Patrick (91)
    2# Ivan Provorov (51)
    3# Tyler Coulter and Mitch Wheaton (48/Tied)
    -----------------
    Short Facts
    Most PIM:Garrett Armour (35)
    Best and Worst +/-:Ivan Provorov (55) and James Shearer (-2)
    Most PPG and SHG:Nolan Patrick (4 PPG) and None (No SHG)
    Most GWG:Ivan Provorov and Nolan Patrick (6/Tied)
    ------------------
    Goalie Stats
    Most Wins:Jordan Papirny (24)
    Best SV%:Jordan Papirny (.916)
    Least GAA:Jordan Papirny (2.10)
    Most Shutouts:Alex Reyer (4)
    Most GP:Jordan Papirny (40)
    (If you want to know any info about any player listed in this post ask me and I'd be glad to help)
    Statistics for WHL are next!
    ------------------

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
  9. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

Statistics (WHL)
    ------------------
    Top 3 Goal Scorers
    1# Nolan Patrick (37)
    2# Garrett Armour (30)
    3# Reid Gardiner (27)
    ------------------
    Top 3 Assist Makers
    1# Nolan Patrick (54)
    2# Cole Sanford,Jack Walker,and Jansen Harkins (41/Tied)
    3# Sam Steel (40)
    ------------------
    Top 3 Point Players
    1# Nolan Patrick (91)
    2# Cole Sanford and Reid Gardiner (61/Tied)
    3# Jack Walker (57)
    ------------------
    Short Facts
    Most PIM:Evan Fiala (116)
    Best and Worst +/-:Ivan Provorov (55) and B.Clayton,B.De Jong, and B.Heinrich (-32/Tied)
    Most PPG and SHG:Ryan Graham (5) and Brogan O'Brien (2)
    Most GWG:Austyn Playfair (8)
    ------------------
    Goalie Stats
    Most Wins:Carter Hart (28)
    Best SV%:Nick McBride (.929)
    Least GAA:Nick McBride (1.78)
    Most Shutouts:Zach Sawchenko and Brock Hamm (8/Tied)
    Most GP:Carter Hart (52)
    (If you want to know any info about any player listed in this post ask me and I'd be glad to help)
    Conferences are up next!
    ------------------

10. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

Conference 2#​
    Q:So finishing the season with 23 wins, did you like your result?
    A:Yes very I think I did very well and wouldn't ask anything better than that.

Q:Your draft projection is most likely going to be in the 2nd round, any thoughts?
    A:It's a pretty great round because the 1st round to the 3rd rounds are what you what to most likely aim for because it's a great sign of a great career.

Q:Your team won 50 times, how did you guys do that?
    A:Teamwork and Contribute those were the main factors of how we got those wins and we will never stop until we reach of what we what to accomplish.

Q:Your team led the WHL with 105 points, was it stressful?
    A:Nope it wasn't, it was actually pretty fun because winning is a very positive thing and when we win it gives us lots of hope and courage and so with the 50 wins we would just stick with our game plan and give it our best effort that we can produce.

Q:You will have the playoffs and then you will be done with the Brandon Wheat Kings and move on in your career, will you miss this team?
    A:Absolutely and heck even come down on my off-days and watch this team play or practice because this team kicked-off my career and I will never forget them.

See you in our next conference very soon!-Reporters
    Ok then, I can't wait.-Me

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
  11. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

Conference 3#​
    Q:Your opponent in the first will be Moose Jaw Warriors, will it be challenging?
    A:No I don't think so, I think if we stay under pressure and stay calm we will be able to beat them.

Q:The coach decided to let you start goaltender for the playoffs, any emotions going on?
    A:Very sour and sweet because that season made me become this team's starting goaltender and I would never think I would be the starting goaltender.(If you had seen in NHL 16 BAP I never got to play in the playoffs so this is really exciting for me)

Q:So now that we are in the playoffs do you think your team is the best of the 16 teams?
    A:Even though we won 1st in the league that doesn't mean we're the best of all of them there might be so teams that will surprise us in the playoffs.

Q: Do you think Nolan Patrick will produce points just like in the playoffs
    A:I hope so he's was like the first person in points so I kinda do expect him to produce points this post-season.

Q:Final question, the contribution that your team has, can it put on one last time together as a group?
    A:I think we can because these people that I have been working with they are so talented and gifted and I hope all together we can win this.

See you in the NHL kid.-Reporters
    Same to you-Me

12. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

Playoff Bracket
    -----------------
    Western Conference
    Tri-City Americans Vs Spokane Chiefs=Tri-City Americans (4-0)
    Everett Silvertips Vs Kelowna Rockets=Everett Silvertips (4-0)
    Prince George Cougars Vs Kamloops Blazers=Kamloops Blazers (4-2)
    Victoria Royals Vs Vancouver Giants=Vancouver Giants (4-2)
    -----------------
    Eastern Conference
    Prince Albert Raiders Vs Regina Pats=Regina Pats (4-1)
    Moose Jaw Warriors Vs Brandon Wheat Kings=Brandon Wheat Kings (4-2)
    Lethbridge Hurricanes Vs Medicine Hat Tigers=Medicine Hat Tigers (4-2)
    Kootenay Ice Vs Saskatoon Blades=Saskatoon Blades (4-3)
    -----------------

Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
  13. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

March 22nd, 2017
    MJ @ BDN
    3-5 Win
    "First Career Playoff Game"
    "First playoff game and it feels great. It definitely feels way different from a regular game the fans are more loud,bigger hits,and a overflow of excitement for players. Man I can't wait until this will be in the NHL then it will be for real but this was a crazy game as well. Jauger White scores 2 goals in the game and also 2 fights happened. When Garrett Armour and M.McNulty fight I wanted to check it out but I forgot I wasn't in EASHL and I got in a fight with the CPU and I didn't realize until I wasn't at the fight scene between Armour and McNulty and Sawchenko beat me down. Also Reid Duke scored a goal and also Nolan Patrick. And then their team scored with was T.Jeannot,N.Gregor,and N.Popugaev and then T.Kaspick scored the last goal.Can't wait for the next playoff game."​

14. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

April 1st,2017
    BDN @ MJ
    3-0 Win
    "First Career Playoff Shutout"
    "First shutout in the playoffs and hope for more to come in the future. It was a pretty close game it was scoreless after 1 and then we score in the 2nd and going 1-0 in the third and then we scored twice to end the seris on a bang and I also made a lot of saves."​

15. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

Round 1
    ----------------
    Opponent:Moose Jaw Warriors
    Game 1:
    MJ @ BDN
    3-5 Win
    ----------
    Game 2:
    MJ @ BDN
    4-1 Loss
    ----------
    Game 3:
    BDN @ MJ
    5-1 Win
    ----------
    Game 4:
    BDN @ MJ
    3-2 Win
    ----------
    Game 5:
    MJ @ BDN
    6-4 Loss
    ----------
    Game 6:
    BDN @ MJ
    3-0 Win
    ----------
    Next opponent: Regina Pats

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
  16. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

Playoff Bracket
    -----------------
    Western Conference
    Tri-City Americans Vs Everett Slivertips=Everett Silvertips (4-3)
    Kamloops Blazers Vs Vancouver Giants=Kamloops Blazers (4-3)
    ------------------
    Eastern Conference
    Brandon Wheat Kings Vs Regina Pats=Brandon Wheat Kings (4-1)
    Medicine Hat Tigers Vs Saskatoon Blades=Saskatoon Blades (4-3)
    ------------------

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
  17. joyo231

joyo231 Veteran

You seem like your Nhl comparible is Marc Andre Fleury in the way you play

18. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

Thanks! I guess I am.

19. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

Quarter-Finals
    ---------------
    Opponent:Regina Pats
    Game 1:
    REG @ BDN
    2-3 Win
    ----------
    Game 2:
    REG @ BDN
    4-2 Loss
    ----------
    Game 3:
    BDN @ REG
    5-4 Win
    ----------
    Game 4:
    BDN @ REG
    2-0 Win (Shutout)
    ----------
    Game 5:
    REG @ BDN
    4-5 Win
    ----------
    Next opponent: Saskatoon Blades

20. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

Playoffs Bracket
    ------------------
    Western Conference
    Kamloops Blazers Vs Everett Slivertips=Everett Slivertips (4-0)
    ------------------
    Eastern Conference
    Brandon Wheat Kings Vs Saskatoon Blades=Saskatoon Blades (4-3)