NHL 17 BAP Goalie Discontinued

Discussion in 'User GM Modes' started by iiAlexR, Sep 16, 2016.

1. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

Conference Finals
    --------------------
    Opponent:Saskatoon Blades
    Game 1:
    BDN @ SAS
    5-7 Loss (Choked)
    ----------
    Game 2:
    BDN @ SAS
    1-2 Loss
    ----------
    Game 3:
    SAS @ BDN
    6-4 Loss (Choked Again :bang)
    ----------
    Game 4:
    SAS @ BDN
    1-2 OTW Win
    ----------
    Game 5:
    BDN @ SAS
    4-3 Win
    ----------
    Game 6:
    SAS @ BDN
    0-3 Win
    ----------
    Game 7:
    BDN @ SAS
    3-5 Loss
    ----------
    Next up Playoff Stats and Conference

2. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

Playoff Stats
    ---------------
    10-7-0
    324 Shots Saved
    0.863 SV%
    2.98 GAA
    3 Shutouts
    ---------------
    Team Stats
    Nolan Patrick leads team with goals (8)
    Nolan Patrick and Tyler Coulter tie for assists (14)
    Nolan Patrick leads team with points (22)
    Garett Armour leads team with most PIM (10)
    Best rating goes to Mitch Wheaton (12)
    Worst rating goes to Jordan Thomson (-6)
    Most PPG goes to Reid Duke (2)
    Most GWG is tied between Duncan Campbell and the dream "Jaeger White" (Favorite player on team)
    ---------------
    Conference and Awards next!!!

3. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

Conference 4#​
    Q:How did it feel to lose in Game 7 very late?
    A:Umm well I think we all were responsible for that game but as a team we just all clasped at the end but it was a good run since we were trying to come back from 3-0.

Q:How it feel to play playoff hockey while it lasted?
    A:Very good it's a whole different subject when your playing a regular season game and then a playoff game. It's very hype in the playoffs I can tell you that.

Q:How will you spend your last few days here at Brandon?
    A:Well since a lot of folks are going it probably won't matter but I can imagine maybe a barbecue dinner since we are all leaving.

Q:The next part in your life is going to be the Draft, how excited are you?
    A:Very excited I can go through all the teams that could draft me. Hopefully it won't be a upset to me.

Q:What would you say the best thing you did in the WHL?
    A: probably playing with the teammates because they are such great people to play with and as team we were dominate and now that some of us are separating we wish good luck to everyone.

Goodbyes and Awards are next!!!

Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
  4. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

Goodbye Brandon!!!
    image.jpg

"And soon Alex went to the barbecue and had some delicious burgers and steaks. I had a burger sandwich and sat with Jaegar White "The dream" (The reason I call him that is because he is so clutch at desperate moments, it's the reason we didn't let Regina Pats lead the seris). They talked about their families and random stuff. Everyone was very cheerful and drank some beers as a group while some were shy and more thought about draft day and then some chattered about random stuff and soon after that people were hugging each as lots of people were ready heading to the draft. But before everyone left they all took a group photo as a memory of the 2016-2017 Brandon Wheat Kings. Farewell Brandon Wheat Kings!!!​

5. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

Awards (2016-2017)
    -----------------------
    Ed Chynoweth Cup-Everett Sluvertips
    Scotty Munro Memorial Cup-Brandon Wheat Kings
    Four Broncos Memorial Trophy-Nolan Patrick
    Bob Clarke Trophy-Nolan Patrick
    Bill Hunter Memorial Trophy-Jack Walker
    Jim Piggott Memorial Trophy-Nolan Patrick
    Del Wilson Trophy-Chris Hart
    Doug Wickenheiser Memorial Trophy-Artyom Minulin
    WHL Plus Minus Award-Ivan Provorov
    WHL Playoff MVP-Chris Hart
    -----------------------
    Draft Day is Next!!!

6. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

Draft Day!!!
    "With the 45th overall pick the Winnipeg Jets are proud to select from the Brandon Wheat Kings, Goaltender Alex Reyer!!!"
    Pretty excited to play for the Winnipeg Jets and I'm not upset with my draft at all.
    Lol this was a pretty short post but anyway Conference and Preseason is up next!!

7. Symyro

Symyro Superstar

Chris Hart is he computer generated or do you mean Carter Hart (goalie for Everett)?

8. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

Conference 5#​
    Q:How excited are you to be playing for the Winnipeg Jets?
    A:Very excited this team brings lots of youth and veteran and I think together we will be a good team.

Q:What is the difference between being in the NHL to the WHL
    A:I have noticed that these people are out for the Stanely cup not just for a WHL cup. And also a place for where all-stars are while WHL is becoming an all-star.

Q: Doyou think you could crack to the roster?
    A: Probably not, I think I should grow more back in the Brandon wheat kings but who knows.

Q:So being in the Pacific Divison your kinda used to it since you were in WHL, but now your in Canada so how does it feel?
    A:Feels amasing to be in this atmosphere because Canda was born to play hockey.

Q:How do you take it from here into your young NHL career?
    A:Just keeping the puck out of the net and taking it nice and slowly since you only live once.

See you in the season rookie!-Reporters
    You sure will-Alex

9. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

My bad I ment to say Carter Hart not Chris hart.

10. Symyro

Symyro Superstar

Figured based on Everett winning (Side note w00t Go Carter!!!!)

11. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

Preseason Record:
    3-3-0
    170 Shots Saved
    .904 SV%
    2.93 GAA
    0 Shutouts
    Questions:
    You will be starting for the Winnipeg Jets along side with Connor Hellebuyck, how do you feel?
    Well it feels amazing to crack the pro roster and I'm just going to focus on making saves and getting my team those 2 points.
    Who do you look forward playing with this season?
    No doubt, Patrik Laine. He was the 2nd overall in the 2016 draft and man he is really good so I can't wait to see him play out on the ice.
    Your in the pros now not the amateurs, how will you adjust this?
    Just play out there and try your hardest and never give up just because your down that's what my attitude is going into my 1st season.
    Team Record:
    3-3-0
    Pretty good average score for this team and we sat 4th in the central Divison and 19th in the league. I was hoping maybe one of our top 6 leading in points but it's actally a 4th liner lol he's called Scott Kosmachuk and has 8 points (1g,7A). Joel Armia leads team in scoring with 3 goals and of course Kosmachuk leads in assists (7A). Well can't wait for the season start and it's a new chapter for Alex Reyer...

12. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

Lines for 2017-2018 Season :win
    -------------------------------------
    Nikolaj Ehlers(84)-Mark Scheifele(88)-Blake Wheeler(89)
    Mathieu Perreault(84)-Bryan Little(87)-Marko Dano(82)
    Drew Stafford(83)-Adam Lowry(83)-Joel Armia(83)
    Shawn Matthias(82)-Derek Roy(81)-Scott Komaschuk(82)
    Tyler Myers(87)-Dustin Byfuglien(91)
    Kris Russell(85)-Jacob Trouba(85)
    Toby Enstrom(84)-Mark Stuart(83)
    Alex Reyer(70)
    Connor Hellebuyck(85)
    ------------------
    Scratched:
    Josh Morrissey(82) (D)
    ------------------
    Team Overall:
    Offense: 90
    Defense: 94
    Goalie: 71
    No Patrik Laine?? Wonder where he is...
    Let's get this season started!!

13. joyo231

joyo231 Veteran

Well you have ti battle come and Hellebuyck to show your worth because they can be starters in the Nhl, can you Alex Reyes?

14. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

I'll try but I barely made the roster.

15. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

October 12th, 2017
    NSH @ WPG
    6-3 Loss
    "First NHL Game"
    "Oh boy where do I start. This was a tough first game for me knowing that I'm more used to playing in the WHL and man these players are more superior than I thought they were. Letting my team down in the season opener. Like what was I thinking out there I looked like a fool. But anyway I think I will manage to this league and hopefully play as long as can. Anyway I don't understand how they would let a 70 overall goalie play I would think Hellebuyck would start but that's me. Maybe they see a different vision."
    Sorry for not posting in awhile I just haven't had time to do it but I have a few things to post to get you guys caught up.​

16. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

October 26th, 2017
    FLA @ WPG
    3-2 OT Win
    "First NHL Win"
    "What a game it was such a close game. I might of given up the goal to go to overtime but still it was such a great game. I believe Dustin Byfuglien got the OT goal. And I made 26 saves which I think is my career high for now. But anyway what a win and hopefully I can get more of them and continue to manage myself in this league."

17. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

October Report
    1-1-2
    73 Shots Saved
    .848 SV%
    3.51 GAA
    Questions:
    How can you improve your GAA?
    I think I should focus on the puck more often rather than focusing what the player is going to do because they have scored a lot based on what I thought they were going to do.
    Your team has a slow start of 2-5-2, what happen?
    Well I think it's too early to call but I think I wasn't ready for this season but now I'm managing myself to keep up with the team and trying to get those wins.
    Do you think you will stay in the season or go to the WHL?
    It depends. I had a bad start in October but now I'm slowly starting up but it's not my descion it's the coach's descion.
    Team Record:
    2-5-2
    Not a good record as I have said but I think there is a lot of time to improve it and plus I wasn't ready for this tbh. But anyway Blake Wheeler leads the team in goals with 4. Nikolai Ehlers leads the team with 5 assists. And we have a 5 way tie for leading in points which are Dustin Byfuglien (3G,3A), Bryan Little (2G,4A), Blake Wheeler (4G,2A), Mathieu Perreault (3G,3A), Joel Armia (2G,4A). For our standings we are 7th in the central divison which we can fix. And 29th in the league oh boy. New York Rangers are first in the league with a record of 6-1-3. And Duncan Keith leads the league in points with 1 goal and 12 assists.

18. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

Before we start sorry for the very late post just have been losing interest in this but it's probably because of my overall, I'll still contuine this though)
    November Record
    2-4-3
    164 Shots Saved
    .858 SV%
    3.31 GAA
    Questions:
    Your team has a lot of holes in the goaltending section don't you agree?
    We'll certainly I mean all of our goalies for this team are very young and I guess it's just too much pressure for me and them.
    Your team record is pretty average but what can you do to make it over succeed?
    Hm I think I'll go back to what I said to the first question we could be better if me and the other goalies just play the game correctly and maybe give the others a shot at winning the game.
    What do you think you should do in order to get back in order?
    I say read the play and focusing on what the shooter does and just try to save it from going in.
    Team Record:
    9-11-3
    Still a bad record in my opinion but holy shit this is tougher than I thought. I would think it would be a little hard but it's very tough being a 70 overall goalie lol. Well let's get to the stats, Blake Wheeler leads the team in goal scoring with 8. Mathieu Perreault (My favorite Jet) leads team in assist with 14. And also leads teams points with 19 (5G,14A). We have a tough divison this year with the Hawks,Stars,Blues so we sit in 6th in central divison and 27th in the league #TANK. Well our schedule for December looks tough hopefully we can get the points we need and move on. Blackhawks take first in the league with a whopping record of 21-5-0. Steven Stamkos leads league in points (8G,19A).

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  19. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

December Report
    3-5-3
    224 Saves
    .878 SV%
    3.05 GAA
    Questions:
    Your barely getting any starts each month, does that upset you?
    Well I wish I could play at least 5 games a month but it seems I can't but I'm trying very hard to get those minutes back.
    You guys went on a positive 5 game winning streak with a record of 8-4-1 during the month, how did the team feel?
    I think the guys in the lockers including are thinking we need to decide what team we are going to be this year and so we went out there and now we what to make the playoffs.
    So with the new year ahead very soon, what is your new plan to going into 2018?
    I think now that I'm getting the hang of being a NHL goalie I think I can finally get comfortable during those games and get those 2 points.
    Team Record:
    17-15-4
    Yes finally we get a good month lol and in a good time as well. We have lots of things to go over so let's get it started. Our goal striker is still Blake Wheeler with (11). Our Assist Playmaker is still Matheiu Perreault (18). And barely Blake Wheeler leads the team in points (11G,14A). 4th in the central divison. Also the Blackhawks still lead the NHL with a outstanding record of 31-8-0. For goal leading in the NHL it's Alex Ovechkin! (18), Imao for assists it's Tyson Barrie (30), and for points it's Alex Ovechkin (18G,19A). Let's get right into the new year of 2018!!

20. iiAlexR

iiAlexR Pro 2

This site is dead. Sorry guys. This is my last post of this site. It's really sad since no one is really online farewell!! April 5th 2016-Febuary 11th 2017!!