NHL 18 Wishlist

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oliver, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Crossfit Jesus

Crossfit Jesus Legend 3

Be a Pro becomes like the NBA 2K myCareer. I mean FIFA this year did something similiar with the Journey so why can't NHL do it.

2. Mathew Crawford

Mathew Crawford Rookie

All I want is for NHL 18 to be on pc I've been deprived for to long I need my NHL fix

3. MilesReger

MilesReger Rookie 2

I think it might be cool if EA looked at NBA 2k and would include your player talking to coaches, GMs, owners, other players, fans, etc. for Be A Pro and I also want EA to include post game interviews. That's just the tip of the iceberg for what I would want but I feel that stuff like this with creating chemistry with your teemates or fighting with them or meeting with your owner to ask for someone to be traded would really add to the experience and make Be A Pro mode more enjoyable.

4. MilesReger

MilesReger Rookie 2

I also want to see suspensions in GM Mode, being thrown out of faceoffs in every mode and maybe, possibly, make a system where you can be fined in Be A Pro mode for maybe a dirty hit or game misconduct.

5. Colin Cooper

Colin Cooper Pro 3

To export my Team from the Franchise Mode. So i can play offline with my team from Season 2025-2026 against my friends.

6. Saud

Saud Veteran 3

I think a skills competition on and online would be so cool, especially if you have your friends over or something.

Also, this will probably never happen, but Be A Ref or coach mode I think would be a nice addition to just being a player.

Lets just see what EA does.

7. Saud

Saud Veteran 3

Yes please.

8. Psychopens

Psychopens Rookie

I'd like the games on season/GM mode to have times for games. Like 7 pm 4 games, more games later or earlier. When you play a game there's a ticker on what's going on with the other games. During periods you can check into the other games, goal scorers and stuff, maybe highlights of the goals/saves/other things. It would feel like a real NHL hockey night. Especially on Saturdays when there's a lot of games. Instead of one game at a time or all games simulated at once.

9. BucketHorse

BucketHorse Superstar 2

Just fix the game kthxbye

10. Ryan Quinn

Ryan Quinn Rookie

In NHL 18 there should be a winter classic mode and a coaches challenge

11. Tyleredwards

Tyleredwards Rookie 2

12. BoucherFan12

BoucherFan12 Veteran 3

1) be able to play the all star game!! In gym mode it says "_____ made the all star team!" So why can't we play it?
    2) death to ea voodoo
    3) glitches for days that need to be gone
    4) bring back be a pro like NHL 14/15 it was nice
    5) better refs
    6) bring back peewee/bantam in be a pro from the wii game and make it optional
    7) make expansion teams be allowed
    8) more depth
    9) more and sharper details
    10) make the ai MUCH smarter
    11) make be a pro for goalies MUCH MUCH easier and get more shots against because it's not enough
    12) make it easier to grow one in overall
    13) more med elite prospects in later years and not one elite and 3 top 6 F and top 4 D prospects
    14) the loading screens are so ******* long
    15) every other little glitch

13. Rplez

Rplez Rookie 3

Completely agree!

14. I hateEAsoMUCH

I hateEAsoMUCH Rookie

What I want... just let em get my list
    -Better AI
    - FFS 5 man celebration if EA want to make there franshise realistic than why not start with the 5 man celebration like honestly that one of the key aspect of celebration.
    - NEW STANLEY CUP CELEBRATION OMFG EA. It irretates me how EA is ignorant about this. Ea have just used the same celebration over and over again!!! AND CAN'T YOUR BE A PRO LIFT THE STANLEY? EVERYONE ON A STANLEY CUP WINING TEAM LIFT LORD STANLEY EVERYONE!!! SO WHY CAN'T YOUR PRO LIFT IT?
    - Be a ref mode
    The reason people buy your new gen games is cuz the want change from the old gen. So why not put some new game modes in your game? People have been requesting be a ref mode since the release of NHL 15 and people expect to see it. And it would be fun to troll and eject players for no reason.

-Request a trade on be a pro
    Say your on a shit team for example Arizona... wait no more shit Colorado and you would like to leave cuz your team sucks HORSE C**K why can't you request a trade??

-A Career/Journey mode
    Fifa and Nba2k did a great job at recreating the life of a pro so why can't Nhl?

AND IF EA DON'T TO AT LEAST ONE OF THESE THAN MY FINAL WISH IS...

THAT ALL THE DEV OF EA DIE IN A PLANE CRASH

15. Hunter Copeland

Hunter Copeland Rookie

Some things I want:
    Live the Life mode to return
    More atmospheric arenas
    Better AI (Obviously)
    A more cinematic approach to Franchise mode, similar to 2K's NBA games
    Ability to create my own logo for created teams (Think BO2 emblem editor)
    I want a more realistic gameplay, I don't want Goalies jumping all over the place to make insane saves, but I want the defensive AI to be very sharp