Old Time Hockey game (PC and Consoles)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pens98, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Pens98

Pens98 Rookie 3

I suppose you have heard about that new old style game coming for end of March?

V7 Entertainment announced its new game Old Time Hockey, a game that harkens back to the glory days of old-school arcade hockey of yesteryear. Featuring 70’s afros, no helmets, dirty hits, bench-clearing brawls, goalie fights, ref abuse, and stick fights, Old Time Hockey is set to bring back aggressive hockey when it releases sometime in early 2017 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam.

According to V7 Entertainment Director Karthik Venkateshan, Old Time Hockey is inspired by classic arcade hockey games and sports titles like NHL 94 and Blades of Steel, as well as games like NBA Jam and Tecmo Bowl. And if you ask me, I see Slapshot and the Hanson brothers all over it.

For my part, I must also say I have been very much disapointed that EA abandoned NHL games for PC and haven't bought any EA games since 2009 (FIFA included).
    So I must I'm very exited about this one.

PS: sorry if there was already a thread about it, I didn't find it on the forum.