OTTAWA GM Mode Ep. 18 Discussion

Discussion in 'Ottawa Senators GM Mode' started by Johnny Superbman, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Zac Carlson

Zac Carlson Rookie

Hey Johnny I think you should make a trade, you should trade Turris he isn't playing to his potential and you can get a much better 1st line center that can produce for you team

2. Rambonian

Rambonian Rookie

Johnny I know your trying to make the series realistic but since its youtube and the reason we watch is because it entertain us you should try and at least get General Zod. You should keep Lehner because in my Ottawa gm mode i traded Lehner at 25 and he was 83 overall, then 2 years later him and the Buffalo Sabres beat us in the conference final and HE WAS 88 OVERALL! it was unfreaking belivable! Like so Johnny sees!

3. Doctor Batman

Doctor Batman Rookie 2

Start Scrivens for a few games and trade Adbelkader. Both Lehner and Adbelkader haven't been up to par recently. You don't need that on your team if you want to make the playoffs. Maybe trade Adbelkader for a guy like Travis Moen or Dale Weise.

4. Pete Mitchell

Pete Mitchell Rookie

Trade Nobody. Have the whole team watch the movie "Miracle" and that Herb Brooks speech and the team should start winning. Bobby Ryan is American so he should be even more inspired.

5. holden739

holden739 Rookie

macarthur already got traded dude?

6. JetFuel

JetFuel Rookie

almost like i addressed that nearly immediately after i posted that.

7. BackesStreitBoyes

BackesStreitBoyes Rookie

I just caught the end of that video... Karlsson better not be going anywhere. No way. Grapes can piss off.

8. Gold

Gold Rookie

I completely agree. By the time Savard is ready Luongo/Miller will have retired considering they are 37/36. Also Lehner is 25. He probably won't get better anymore, and you need a goalie Johnny!