OTTAWA GM Mode Ep. 33 Discussion

Discussion in 'Ottawa Senators GM Mode' started by Johnny Superbman, Jul 26, 2015.

1. John Scott AKA GOAT

John Scott AKA GOAT Superstar

2. Dillon

Dillon Rookie

They're all right wings and oshie* williams*

3. Leafer

Leafer MVP PICK'EM CHAMP

go and sign gustavsson to 1 or 2 years as back up while hope and savard grow to become an nhl goaltender and sign that swedish blidh and maybe if you have enough cap space sign antoine vermette for depth

Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
  4. Updesh76

Updesh76 Rookie 2

They is never a limit for a super swedes, there like a chips even if they finished you want more

5. Dave Steckel

Dave Steckel Legend

Haha, I like that one and yes they are!

6. Liam Mcgregor

Liam Mcgregor Rookie

I don't think you should sign any backup goalie, you have Hope he'll be a descent backup and will probably get better over the offseason he can play until savard can take over, so sign the super swede and save the cap space for any future trades during the season

7. Jared Viele

Jared Viele Rookie

You already have great depth. Save the money for a stud in free agency next year.

8. Ethan Giebmanns

Ethan Giebmanns Rookie 3

Get Enroth, shouldn't go for more then 2.5 mil and should be a great backup goalie

9. TheHHA2000

TheHHA2000 Rookie

You should get Anton Blidh. He is a good grinder and doesn't want a ton of money. For your backup goalie, i think you should get Gustavsson. He wants little money and would be a good backup for your team. He is a bit old but you could use him until Savard or Hope gets better. Then you could sign as much depth as possible.

10. Doctor Batman

Doctor Batman Rookie 2

My picks for depth players are Anton Blidh and David Jones. Blidh is still young and being on our Sens will only make him better. As for goalies, I think Kari Kehtonen or Jhonas Enroth are the best choices.

11. Gallagher4Captain

Gallagher4Captain Rookie

hi johnny!you should look at Enroth. he is a super sweede it would be great to have a super sweede duo in front of the crease.Also,you should sign that blindh guy.. for dept foward i sugest you theese one:Sekac and Trevor Lewis..Thank you stay the best!

12. Updesh76

Updesh76 Rookie 2

I also think you should get a backup goalie if possible or just wait for hope or savard to get good

13. Tigsy

Tigsy 1738

You have two strong up and coming goaltenders in Hope and Savard. Just sign the grinder, he won't be that expensive.

14. Dillon

Dillon Rookie

Johnny please look at this trade. Clearing the cap would help you sign more depth too, also be sure to look at the top potentials in free agency

15. Predsy97

Predsy97 Rookie

Sign blidh as maybe a third or fourth liner who could replace Ben smith or Reilly Smith and keep them for depth. also get a backup such as Jonas Enroth just incase Hope or Savard don't jump up to a backup goalie

16. braden holtby 70

braden holtby 70 Rookie 2

You should look at the trading block because Henrick Lungkust and he can be your starter and Roben lehner can be your backup. If you trade for the king then Roben will learn from an expernce goalie to become your goalie in the future.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2015