OTTAWA GM Mode Ep. 34 Discussion

Discussion in 'Ottawa Senators GM Mode' started by Johnny Superbman, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Morgan Rielly

Morgan Rielly Rookie 3

For the PK lines go with:

Lazar - Blidh
    Lindholm - Karlsson

Smith - Wingels/Abdelkader
    Braun - Ceci

It's basically the same as last years PK with the addition of Blidh who has a great defensive category.

2. Yuri Kapitanov

Yuri Kapitanov Rookie

Trade Stone + Savard + High draft oick for an ELITE forward! Make this happen. Ps. Bitch please I was better than Lindholm when I was in my prime! -Kapitanov

3. Hunter Shinkaruk

Hunter Shinkaruk Hockey god

Schwartz-Turris-Burakovsky (remember, he's the future, not Stone)
    Stone-Zibanejad-Hoffman
    Blidh-Lazar-Dadonov
    Abdelkader-Smith-Wingels

I know that you're hoping to have an all-grinder 4th, but Blidh is too high too put on the 4th. We need to grow him. Also, Zibanejad should stay on the 2nd. If he doesn't perform, play Lazar next year on the 2nd. But we need to trust him. He is way underrated.

Lindholm-Karlsson
    Wiercioch-Ceci
    Tyutin-Braun

Lehner (WHY HASN'T HE JUMPED YET!)
    Hope (give him at least 10 games starting.)

Hope this is helpful! :D

4. MasterMatt23

MasterMatt23 Hall of Famer 2

5. MasterMatt23

MasterMatt23 Hall of Famer 2

Check on Eichel and McDavid so we can see their progression

6. Gurndeep

Gurndeep Rookie

Dear Mr. Superbman. I am the official Assistant General Manager's Intern for the Stanley Cup Winning Ottawa Senators! I believe that keeping Zibanejad and Stone will stunt Konecny and Dadanov's growth. Trade them for picks, that's all we need. You can never have enough draft picks!

--- (Hopefully) Future General Manager Gurndeep.

7. Jared McCann

Jared McCann Pro 3

Did Johnny trade anyone at the draft

8. nikkimouse555

nikkimouse555 Rookie

I would keep Konecny in the minors for this season, but next year he will be ready for the nhl. When he's ready i would play him next to dadanov because they would rack up some points together.

9. Snake3001

Snake3001 Hall of Famer

Sigh…it's sad the lengths people will go to get into a video…

10. Gurndeep

Gurndeep Rookie

Idc if it goes in the vid, I just need something to get Johnnys attention to read it

11. qdodge16

qdodge16 Rookie

Johnny, play Blidh on the third line with Lazar and Dadanov. He is still young and has a decent three star potential. He can still grow, and maybe be the next.... LOU MORRIS

12. LegalizedFilms

LegalizedFilms Rookie

I think you do the same exact special teams lines that won you the cup. The lines know how to win and they have great chemistry together. Trust me you wouldn't want to change that.

13. TheVanFan

TheVanFan Rookie

Johnny,
    You need to maximize the chances of repeating as Stanley Cup Champions!
    I say package Jaden Schwartz and MacKenzie Savard to the Calgary Flames for Johnny Gaudreau.

14. TillyHockey15

TillyHockey15 Rookie

Johnny because you are reluctant to trade assets for a stud, 90 overall, goal scoring winger, which makes sence, you should try to replace Hoffman or stone with a winger with a great shooting catagory, but mat be not the highest overall. You did this in the sharks gm mode with mangiapane, he had a 5 star shooting catagory, but was 84 overall, I think.

15. TheHolySlapper

TheHolySlapper Veteran

I beg you Johnny, give "Lazer" second line center role he has deserved! That guy has played under the radar his whole NHL career, playing low minutes in grinder role, but he has not complained - no, he has played discipline the role that GM Superbman has gived to him and not only that, he has also worked his ass off in every practice to become better hockey player! Now it is Your turn to give something to Curtis, your trust! Chance to show that he can be offensive player in this league! Just think about it: ain't it good signal to Dadonov, Konecky and future prospects, to show them that hard work is rewarded in due course?

16. Snake3001

Snake3001 Hall of Famer

You do realize it's a video game.

17. TheHolySlapper

TheHolySlapper Veteran

Yes I do, but do you realize that Johnny's GM Mode's are so superior compared to other youtubers because stories and realism he put into it?

18. Snake3001

Snake3001 Hall of Famer

And do you know what makes it worse? People trying way to hard to force their way into the game. People realizing that Johnny likes a story so trying to make one. Making it seem fake and forced

19. TheHolySlapper

TheHolySlapper Veteran

Well, we are "the analyst", part of the fictional world called Ottawa Senators GM Mode Commentary. Personally, I'd like if "the analyst" doesn't break the immersion, that doesn't mean you should make your own story, no, just "be" in the one Johnny created. But yeah, this is just my own personal preference, you can go and post comments like "Hey Johnny, did u know u can get players by offering them 85% of the salary their asking" No shit sherlock

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
  20. Snake3001

Snake3001 Hall of Famer

I've never seen someone comment that and I don't believe that. Also you can offer them 85%. And I love it all. But it's when Johnny first started and pulled Dadanov it was awesome! But then there was 3000 other people doing Tarkki and Etem and it was stupid. And when Johnny picked Alfy to be the 'Asst coach' that was cool. What isn't cool is looking at the GM comments and you see 10% of the people giving tips and their opinions like analysts and the other 90% either pretending to be some random player from the GM mode or NHL history, or trying to force themselves into the story and want that shout out in the video. That's when you are now ruining the story and breaking the immersion. It just seems so hooky. That's what ruins the GM mods