Playing Clint Eastwood

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheHockeyBear, Jan 14, 2017.

1. TheHockeyBear

TheHockeyBear Rookie 3

Playing Clint Eastwood is..........................................................

He will actually win about 99% of the face offs. No matter what move you try, no no no. dont even try, he'll still find a way to win it

If he starts to cycle it, it will become as if hes on the PP. Jesus i didnt even know what to do but just brace for the artillery shots.

if he goes up in a game, even like 1-0, i find myself having to pull a Roy and pull the goalie like 6 minutes in. Which of course worked but WAS WAVED OFF

its either my PP is really shit (probably because it is) or his PK is godly

shots were I guess you could say even, but he had like the 3-5 shot more advantage

TOI was close in the last game, forgot the others

- The only positive????-

He doesn't play like your typical garbage NHL 17 player who will try to cheese goal every chance he gets, and he plays like a hockey should be played.

SCORES:
    GM1: Flames v. Jets 1-0 (Clint)
    GM2: Bruins v. Wild (5-2) that game was disgusting Clint (Clint won of course)
    GM3: Canada v. USA 1-2 (SO-Win Clint) he won the game........by pulling the move Johnny does (The little one were he does the windmill into the goalie)

oh and did i mention: I scored a hattrick! A ******* 3 WAVED OFF GOALS HATTRICK

CLINT I WANT A REMATCH UNTIL I WIN LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And people, tell me how to win against Clint

2. Clint Eastwood

Clint Eastwood Superstar 3

Those waved off goals were hilarious. Also that Wild game was 3-1 until we started screwing around the last 3 minutes :p