Rush|Time Stand Still

Discussion in 'Music' started by BTHabs11, Oct 4, 2016.

1. BTHabs11

BTHabs11 Legend 3

This is the thing I've been waiting for ever since the end of the R40 tour! Seems like it's gonna be pretty amazing to watch. Only thing is is that from the trailer they say a lot of things that sound like it would be their last tour.

2. Hornets27

Hornets27 HoRNETS x GiROUX28

We knew it would be there last tour, but hopefully they do something else as Alex has said the band isn't over yet.

Hopefully my local theatre has this, if not I hope it eventually comes out on DVD. But it will be a great documentary and I hope I can see it at some point

3. BTHabs11

BTHabs11 Legend 3

Comes out DVD and Blu-ray sometime later in the month. Think it's November 18th

4. Hornets27

Oh then I'm hype for that. I read that it was in theatres only

5. Hornets27

I saw it on Thursday. It was great. It mainly focused on R40 but focused on the band's beginnings as well, and most of it is humorous because I mean it's Rush. Three class guys just talking about their 40+ amazing years as a group. It gets a little sad at the end for obvious reasons, it went in-depth for the Los Angeles show, the guys all said what was going through their heads as the show progressed, and it showed how people from all over the world flew in to see it. You guys will love it

6. BTHabs11

BTHabs11 Legend 3

With all this stuff about the movie, the merch and remastered stuff they're selling it seems like they're trying to say that they're done without actually conforming it. It would be a shame but I would never rule out something like a Cross-Canadian tour or a few one off shows in Toronto or LA.