Spider-Man Homecoming Trailer

Discussion in 'Television, Film, & Books' started by AlClemBee9575, Dec 9, 2016.

What did you think of this trailer?

1. NERDGASM!!!!!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Amazing

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. OK

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. TOO MUCH!!! TOO MUCH!!!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Absolute Shit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. AlClemBee9575

AlClemBee9575 Superstar 3

HERE IT IS! THE FIRST TRAILER FOR SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING, IN THEATERS JULY 7 2017.

US Domestic Trailer:

International Trailer:

My thoughts:

I like both. With Spider-Man being my favorite superhero of all time, this was highly anticipated. I loved Tom Holland as Peter Parker/Spider-Man in Captain America Civil War, so I know he'll be good in this. I like the humor that these two trailers offer up. Vulture looks ******* scary as all hell and I can't wait to see Michael Keaton bring it as Adrian Toomes. Having Tony Stark in this film reminds you that Spider-Man is in the MCU as opposed to having this be yet another non-MCU connected Spider-Man movie. I have heard people complain that he's in the movie too much, but how can you tell that from these trailers. He only appears 3 times (twice as Stark, once as Iron Man). Speaking of Iron Man, that final shot in both these trailers is golden. I like the call-back to 2004 Spider-Man 2 in this trailer as well and I like the happy go-lucky turned dark and menacing tone these trailers offered. Overall a great first trailer for this movie and I can't wait to see the second trailer (probably dropping in the spring) and of course the movie itself in 2017. What do you guys think?