Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 - 2BC Attitude Era Edition

Discussion in 'User GM/Season Modes' started by Devin Weston, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Sonny

Sonny Superstar

Royal rumble hype

2. Devin Weston

Devin Weston President Of Hockey Operations

So the Royal Rumble is gone thanks to the site moving to a new server.

....No worries, I can get that back up faster than y'all can say Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovalcanocanoiosis. ;)

3. jared2001usa

jared2001usa Veteran 2

Wait, let me start spelling it, Pneumonouh..... Royal Rumble hype.

4. Devin Weston

[​IMG]
    January 24, 1999
    Live from the Arrowhead Pond in Anaheim, CA

Opening video:

Vince McMahon:
    Austin, there is no chance in hell....no chance in hell you'll ever again be the World Wrestling Federation Champion!

Narrator:
    The Royal Rumble.

Vince McMahon:

Austin has drawn #1. It's unanimous.

Shane McMahon:

#1.

JR:

Oh come on!

Shawn Michaels:
    And the second man will be Vince McMahon.

Narrator:
    30 superstars.

Shane McMahon:

Give it up ladies & gentlemen for, the most omniscient, the most omnipotent sports entertainer....Mr. Vincent K. McMahon!

Stone Cold:

If you want me to beat Vince McMahon's *** all night long, give me a hell yeah!

Narrator:
    One goal.

Vince McMahon:
    That individual who eliminates Austin will be $100,000 richer!

Stone Cold:

Eh, eh! Oh no, there ain't no way that's going to happen!

Narrator:

One man left standing.

Vince McMahon:

I HATE AUSTIN! I HATE AUSTIN!

Stone Cold:

Vince McMahon, I will win the Royal Rumble.

Vince McMahon:
    There is no chance in hell.

Vince McMahon:
    I'm going to get me some.

Stone Cold:
    You will know that "Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ***!"

Intro:
    The 1999 Royal Rumble: No Chance In Hell!

***The opening pyro explodes as the Royal Rumble's theme song, "No Chance In Hell" plays, and the camera cuts to the arena, looking at thousands of fans, and some holding signs for those who have attended the Royal rumble from the sold-out Arrowhead Pond in Anaheim, CA.***

JR: We are live in Southern California. The sold-out Arrowhead Pond in Anaheim, on a night Mr. McMahon guarantees Stone Cold Steve Austin has no chance in hell to win the Royal Rumble Match! Hello everybody, I'm Jim Ross with Jerry "The King" Lawler at ringside and King, what a night it is going to be! The Royal Rumble Match....30 participants, a shot at the WWF Championship at Wrestlemania, and a $100,000 bounty at stake.

King: And for the first time ever in the history of the Royal Rumble, a woman. Chyna is entered in the Royal Rumble. Wow!

Match #1: Road Dogg vs Big Bossman in a Hardcore Match for the WWF Hardcore Title

***Road Dogg makes his entrance and gets some decent pop from the crowd.***

Road Dogg: Oh you didn't know! Yo *** better call somebodyyyyy! You **** right. You see, I'm a hardcore fish in a big pond, and I'm hardcore for life until I D-I-E....and that's no L-I-E.

JR: The Hardcore Champion, Road Dogg set to take on the Big Bossman here in a moment. The Hardcore Title on the line, The Corporation made sure of that. A special challenge match tonight at the Rumble.

***Road Dogg gets into the ring.***

Road Dogg:
    Cut my music. Now Anaheim, let's make some noise up in this biz-itch! Ladies & gentlemen, boys & girls, children of all ages, Degeneration X proudly brings to you it's WWF Hardcore Champion of the Woooorrrrld....The Road Dogg Jesse James, The Badd *** Billy Gunn, The New Age Outlaws!

***Big Bossman makes his entrance and gets a decent amount of heat.***

Howard Finkel: His opponent in this Hardcore contest....representing Team Corporate, weighing 297lbs....One half of the World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship....The Big Bossman!

JR: Bossman laying out the challenge, Road Dogg accepted. But I find it awfully suspicious that The Corporation....Mr. McMahon went ahead and made this a Hardcore Championship Match when it was originally scheduled to be a non-title match, but Road Dogg has found his mix in this type of atmosphere.

King: Oh, so you're suspicious about that, right? So that they would stack the deck in The Bossman's favor and that makes you suspicious. The Road Dogg is the Hardcore Champion. Of course he should have to defend his title.

The bell ring, signalling this contest to begin. Bossman slams Road Dogg. Road Dogg blocks a right hand and fires back. Road Dogg uses a forearm to the face. Road Dogg misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee by mistake. Flapjack from Road Dogg. Cover, but there's no one to count for Road Dogg. Bossman reverses a waistlock. Frying pan shot by Bossman. Bossman hits a stump piledriver on Road Dogg.

Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues.

Bossman DDTs Road Dogg.

Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close.

Road Dogg ducks a wild right hand. Ouch! Bossman just got flapjacked off the ropes through a table.

Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second.

Big Bossman avoids an avalanche, Road Dogg hits the turnbuckles hard. Road Dogg can barely stand. Bossman Slam!!! That shook the ring.

1....2....3!!

Big Boss Man climbs each turnbuckle in turn, garnering heat from the crowd as he celebrates his victory.

Howard Finkel: Here is your winner, and neeeewwww World Wrestling Federation Hardcore Champion....The Big Bossman!

JR: Road Dogg took a little too much time, and Bossman countered with the Bossman Slam, and just as quick as that, Bossman picks up a huge victory!

King: Oh boy, this is great. What a feather in the cap for The Corporation! We have a new Hardcore Champion!

JR: So Bossman picks up the win, and coming up next folks, the Intercontinental Championship is on the line between Badd *** Billy Gunn and Ken Shamrock.

***Video hyping the Billy Gunn vs Ken Shamrock feud plays***
    2 weeks ago on RAW, Billy Gunn moons Ken Shamrock's sister, who is sitting at ringside attending the show. Shamrock took offense and snapped, attacking Billy Gunn in the process. But it was all part of Billy Gunn's master plan to get Shamrock to agree to put his Intercontinental Title on the line tonight.

Last Monday on RAW, Shamrock interferes in Billy Gunn's match with Test, viciously assaulting him and applies the Ankle Lock on Billy Gunn outside of the ring, **** near breaking Billy Gunn's ankle in the process.
    ***End of video package***

Match #2: Billy Gunn vs Ken Shamrock for the WWF Intercontinental Title
    ***Billy Gunn's theme hits and he receives decent pop from the crowd.***

Howard Finkel: The following contest is scheduled for one-fall....and it is for the World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Championship! Introducing first, the challenger....representing Degeneration X, weighing 265lbs....Badd *** Billy Gunn!

JR: The second of 5 title matches tonight. Badd *** Billy Gunn looking to become the new Intercontinental Champion. You saw the Ankle Lock, King from this past week on RAW. Billy Gunn is not limping, but he does have his ankle taped.

King:
    Let me tell you something: I can tell you from my own experience, I've had ankle injuries in my own career, and I know you don't get over in just 6 days. Ankle injuries, especially the one like Ken Shamrock inflicted on him, they linger for a long time buddy!

***Billy Gunn enters the ring and grabs a mic***

Billy Gunn:
    Now I really only have this to say: Ken Shamrock, come on down so you can get your *** whipped! And if you ain't down with that, we've got 2 words for ya!

***Ken Shamrock makes his way to the ring and he garners some decent heat***

Howard Finkel: His opponent....representing Team Corporate, from Sacramento, CA....weighing 235lbs, the co-owner of the Tag Team Championship and the reigning Intercontinental Champion....Ken Shamrock!

JR: "The World's Most Dangerous Man", Ken Shamrock. Look at the intensity in those eyes. When he's in the zone, he is perhaps unbeatable.

King: This guy was born in a zone, didn't you know that, JR?

Ken Shamrock charges the ring and goes right for Billy Gunn as the referee signals for the match to begin. A flurry of right hands by Billy Gunn, who then Irish whips Ken Shamrock and nails him with a flying clothesline. Shamrock in trouble early. Billy Gunn hammers away on Ken Shamrock. Shamrock leg trips Billy Gunn and lands some mounted punches to the face of Billy Gunn. Billy Gunn rolls Shamrock over and lands some right hands of his own. Billy Gunn picks Shamrock up to ram his face into the turnbuckle. Shamrock blocks and rams Billy's face into the turnbuckle instead. Shamrock lands some stiff kicks to the solar plexus of Billy Gunn. Shamrock Irish whips Billy Gunn into the opposite corner and explodes with an unreal clothesline. Shamrock attempts to do it again, but Billy sees this coming and decks Shamrock with a clothesline of his own.

Pin: 1....2..kickout by Shamrock

Billy Gunn applies a headlock on Shamrock. Billy Gunn picks Shamrock up to his feet. Suplex by Billy Gunn.

Pin: 1....2..No! Again Shamrock kicks out

Shamrock gets Irish whipped into the corner. Billy Gunn goes for a shoulder tackle. Shamrock moves out of the way at the last second, causing Billy Gunn to go shoulder first into the ring post. Ken Shamrock with a knee lift. Billy Gunn goes down. Shamrock picks up Billy Gunn for a scoop slam. Shamrock hits a knee drop on Billy Gunn. Shamrock sets up Billy Gunn and lands a stiff kick to the face of Billy Gunn. Shamrock sets him up again, but this time a kick to the back. Billy Gunn gets to his feet, just to be met with a spinning wheel kick, well executed by Ken Shamrock.

Pin: 1....2..Billy Gunn gets the right shoulder up!

Shamrock picks Billy Gunn up to his feet. Irish whips him for a back body drop. Billy Gunn telegraphs that and hits the Fameasser! Hook of the leg.

1....2....No!

Billy Gunn delivers a couple of kicks to the midsection, rams Shamrock's face into the turnbuckle. Billy Gunn mounts the turnbuckle to deliver 10 punches to the face of Shamrock. Billy Gunn rebounds off of the ropes to deliver a clothesline to Ken Shamrock. Shamrock ducks and pulls the top rope down, sending Billy Gunn to the outside of the ring. Shamrock sends Billy Gunn face first into the ring post. Shamrock picks Billy Gunn up and rams his head into the steel steps. Shamrock props Billy Gunn on the apron, preparing to drive his face right into the announce table like he did on RAW. Billy Gunn drives his elbow twice into the gut of Shamrock. Billy Gunn leaps off of the apron with Shamrock, driving Shamrock face first into the announce table! My God what an impact! Billy throws Shamrock back into the ring for the pin.

1....2....No!

Billy Gunn picks Shamrock up for a knee lift. Shamrock trips up Billy Gunn and proceeds to work on the injured ankle of Billy Gunn. Ken Shamrock is methodically picking apart Billy Gunn here. Shamrock like a shark that smells blood in the water, delivers some vicious kicks to the injured ankle of Billy Gunn. Shamrock applies a front face lock to Billy Gunn. Billy lands some shots to the gut of Shamrock. Billy Gunn rebounds off the ropes but Shamrock sees this and prepares to knee Billy in the midsection. Billy Gunn sees this and counters the kick into a roll-up.

1....2....No! Kickout after 2!

Billy Gunn goes for a clothesline. Shamrock ducks. Kick to the midsection and what a bridging fisherman suplex!

Pin: 1....2....Billy gets the shoulder up!

Shamrock goes back to work on the ankle of Billy Gunn. Shamrock Irish whips Billy Gunn, who reverses it. Shamrock goes for a clothesline, but Billy Gunn ducks and the referee gets taken out instead. Billy Goes for a clothesline. Shamrock ducks. Billy Gunn rebounds off the ropes and both men clothesline each other. Both men knocked down in the center of the ring. Val Venis runs down the ramp and into the ring. DDT on Ken Shamrock! Val Venis leaves the ring, the damage done. Can Billy Gunn take advantage? Billy Gunn drapes his arm over Shamrock for the cover. We could have a new champion!

1....2....No! So close for Billy Gunn!

Billy Gunn Irish whips Shamrock for a back elbow. Shamrock gets Irish whipped into the corner. Billy Gunn with a tremendous forearm. Billy Gunn scoop slams Shamrock and climbs the turnbuckle. Billy Gunn goes for the diving axe handle. Shamrock moves out of the way and Billy Gunn crashes to the matt, hurting his ankle in the process. Billy Gunn favoring that ankle, and Shamrock like a shark on a feeding frenzy, takes advantage by locking Billy Gunn in the Ankle Lock.

Billy Gunn taps! Billy Gunn has submitted!

Howard Finkel: Here is your winner, and still World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Champion....Ken Shamrock!

JR: Billy Gunn has tapped out to Ken Shamrock!

King: Yes, we don't have a new champion! We have the same Intercontinental Champion...."The World's Most Dangerous Man", Ken Shamrock!

JR:
    King, Billy Gunn was building momentum....things were going his way. He went for the top rope for a high-risk maneuver. When he missed, he rolled that ankle. Ken Shamrock immediately took advantage. He put on the Ankle Lock, and Shamrock has retained the Intercontinental Title!

***The camera cuts to the outside of the arena***

JR: We are live outside the sold-out Arrowhead Pond in Anaheim. This place has been sold-out for weeks, King....and this crowd is jacked as we get set for the Royal Rumble Match. It's going to be Mr. McMahon and Stone Cold one-on-one. What a slobberknocker of a match that'll be!

***The camera cuts to the locker room, where Vince McMahon is with Shane, Brisco, & Patterson***

Shane McMahon:
    Hey, you gotta get pumped up. How'd that slap feel? You like that? Oh yeah, you got yourself a little taste, didn't you? Oh yeah, he's yours. He's yours. You own Austin. This is what all the training is for! You are pumped up! You are the man!

Vince McMahon: He's mine!

Shane McMahon:
    That's right, Vinny Mac is the man. Austin *gestures his hands & whistles*, right over the top rope! Right over! You are ready! You are ready!

***The cameras pan back to the arena***

JR: So Mr. McMahon getting ready for what awaits him tonight in the Royal Rumble Match. Earlier on in Sunday Night Heat, Mr. McMahon slaps Stone Cold Steve Austin in front of the world. A show of blatant disrespect towards the Texas Rattlesnake!

Match #3: Gangrel vs X-Pac for the WWF European Title

***Gangrel makes his entrance and gets a mixed reaction from the audience***

King: Boy, this guy is weird!

JR: He is unique to say the least. Gangrel, who lives that gothic lifestyle has a chance to win the European Championship tonight at the Royal Rumble.

***X-Pac's music plays and he gets a decent pop from the crowd***

JR: King, he is one of the most electrifying young athletes. He is the European Champion from DX. He's X-Pac!

King: Yeah, he's good alright JR, but he has a bad attitude!

The bell rings as the match begins. Both men get into a test of strenght, which X-Pac wins and has headlock on Gangrel. Gangrel pushes X-Pac away, causing him to rebound off the ropes and into a shoulder block from Gangrel. Gangrel rebounds off the ropes. X-Pac leapfrogs and hip-tosses Gangrel to the canvas. Side headlock by Gangrel. X-Pac pushes and whips him off the ropes. X-Pac with a tremendous back drop. What athleticism shown by X-Pac! X-Pac hits a leg drop on Gangrel.

Pin: 1....2..kickout by Gangrel!

X-Pac delivers multiple kicks to Gangrel in the corner and follows it up with a spinning heel kick. Gangrel gets whipped into the other corner. X-Pac attempts to do a running attack on Gangrel, but Gangrel moves out of the way. Gangrel scores with a belly-to-belly suplex.

Pin: 1....2..kickout after 2!

Gangrel picks X-Pac and drops him onto the ropes. Gangrel goes for the pin once again.

1....2..kickout!

Gangrel applies a headlock on X-Pac. X-Pac gets back to his feet and elbows Gangrel in the midsection 3 times. X-Pac rebounds off the ropes and ducks a clothesline from Gangrel. X-Pac rebounds off the other ropes, but Gangrel counters with a free fall.

1....2..X-Pac kicks out again!

Gangrel climbs the top turnbuckle and attempts a diving senton. X-Pac rolls out of the way, causing Gangrel to crash into the mat. X-Pac counters a couple of punches from Gangrel and lands some punches of his own. X-Pac lands a spinning heel kick right to the face of Gangrel. X-Pac Irish whips Gangrel. Gangrel ducks a clothesline, but X-Pac nails him with a flying clothesline on the 2nd attempt. X-Pac goes for the cover.

1....2..Gangrel gets the shoulder up!

Gangrel counters an Irish whip from X-Pac. X-Pac ducks underneath and Gangrel gets hit with a spinning wheel kick from X-Pac. X-Pac sets Gangrel in the corner and mounts him for 10 punches. Gangrel goes down in the corner and here comes X-Pac as he lands the Bronco Buster. X-Pac lands yet another spinning heel kick to the face of Gangrel. X-Pac goes for a high-risk manuever, but Gangrel is there to stop him. Both men battle in the corner, but X-Pac wins and sends Gangrel to the canvas. X-Pac goes for the diving cross body. Gangrel counters and has the pin.

1....2....NO!

Gangrel has X-Pac in the corner and delivers a couple of kicks to the midsection. Gangrel Irish whips X-Pac and scores with a powerslam.

Pin: 1....2....X-Pac kicks out again!

Gangrel Irish whips X-Pac for a back body drop. X-Pac sees this coming and Gangrel gets a boot to the face. X-Pac goes for a clothesline. Gangrel ducks and X-Pac rebounds off the ropes. Gangrel goes for a spinebuster. X-Pac reverses it and hits the X-Factor!

1....2....3! X-Pac retains the European Championship!

Howard Finkel: The winner of this match, and still World Wrestling Federation European Champion....X-Pac!

JR: X-Pac using the X-Factor to pick up the victory over Gangrel, and King, he's in the Royal Rumble and what a story it would be if X-Pac could pull it off tonight!

King: Oh yeah, it would be a story alright. I'd hate to tell it!

5. Devin Weston

***The camera pans backstage as Michael Cole interviews Ghis Sonny***

Michael Cole: Sonny, up next you'll be competing in your first match here in the WWF. It's going to be you vs Test.

Ghis Sonny: That's right, Cole. You see, Shane issued a challenge and I accepted. Now, it's time for me to "pass the Test" so-to-speak. It's time to get this done!

***Ghis Sonny's music plays and he makes his way to the ring***
    Howard Finkel: The following contest is set for one-fall. Introducing first, from Canada....Ghis Sonny!

JR: Over the course of the past few weeks, Sonny has made himself known as the man responsible for throwing a wrench into Mr. McMahon, and The Corporation's plans. Tonight, he makes his WWF debut against Test.

King: He says he's going to "pass the Test", and now it's time for him to put up or shut up.

***Test's music plays and he makes his way to the ring, receiving heat from the crowd***

Howard Finkel: His opponent....representing Team Corporate, weighing 275lbs....Test!

JR: And here comes Mr. McMahon's "Corporate insurance policy". So far tonight, The Corporate Team is 2-0 here at the Royal Rumble. Will Test pick up the win here to make it win #3?

King: I'm certain he will, JR....and you know what? That punk, Sonny is about to learn a lesson in respect. You don't stick your nose in Mr. McMahon's business. He's about to learn that the hard way!

Match #4: Ghis Sonny vs Test
    A shoulder tackle by Test sends Sonny to the mat. Big clothesline from Test.

Hooks the leg: 1....2....shoulder up.

Test misses a clothesline. Sonny bodyslams Test. Test takes a butterfly suplex from Sonny. Cover!

1....2...kickout.

Massive lariat by Ghis Sonny. Sonny lands a few punches and Irish whips Test. Sonny scores with a powerslam.

Hooks the leg: 1....2....shoulder up! That was close.

Back elbow connects, Test staggers backward. Test kicks Ghis Sonny in the gut to reverse the momentum. Massive backbreaker, Sonny got planted. Test DDTs Ghis Sonny. Back elbow connects, Sonny staggers backward. Sonny receives some punishment. Ghis Sonny hits a right hand out of nowhere. Sonny slams Test down. Face-first suplex from Sonny. Sonny scores with a forearm, sending Test down into the corner. The referee pulls Sonny away to get the break. Test takes advantage of the distraction provided by the referee and nails a Big Boot on Sonny. Test picks Sonny up and plants him with a Pump-handle Slam! This could be over!

Hooks the leg: 1....2....No! Sonny gets the shoulder up!

Test picks Sonny up and goes for another Pump-handle Slam. Sonny counters it this time and hits a reverse DDT on Test. Sonny lands the S-Uppercut on Test. Sonny picks up Test and prepares to set him up for the S-Bomb! Test nails Sonny with a low blow and the referee calls for the bell. Sonny wins the match by disqualification, but Test isn't done yet. Test sends Sonny outside of the ring and whips him into the barricade. Test then tackles Sonny back first into the ring post. Test picks up Sonny and delivers a Pump-handle Slam on the outside of the ring. Satisfied with his work, Test leaves the ringside area and heads backstage.

JR: Oh come on, that was uncalled for!

King: What are you talking about, JR? Sonny had it coming to him! You disrespect the McMahon's and The Corporation, you pay for it! Hopefully he learns his lesson!

***Cameras cut backstage, where Kevin Kelly is interviewing DX***

Kevin Kelly: Alright. So, does DX have a strategy? Obviously, all the members are in the Royal Rumble tonight. So much on the line, Triple H.

Road Dogg: You **** right there's a strategy. Have you ever seen a fight in the Armstrong family? Ha, ha, ha! We are a family, but tonight, I'm gonna win $100,000 and get a shot at the WWF Title.

Triple H: It goes like this: DX is as tight as anyone can get, but when it's for the WWF Title, and it's for $100,000....and I tell you what....it's every man for himself.

Chyna: And woman.

***Cameras cut back to the arena. Shane McMahon's music plays and he comes out to a tremendous amount of heat.***

Howard Finkel: Ladies & gentlemen, may I introduce to you....one of the owners of the World Wrestling Federation....Shane McMahon!

JR: What is Shane McMahon, the heir apparent to the throne doing out here? He is not scheduled by any script of the imagination.

King: Yeah right, you're asking me what Shane McMahon is doing out here? He is one of the owners of this company JR, you know. He can do anything he wants.

Shane McMahon: Ladies & gentlemen, I would like to introduce to you....the next WWF Women's Champion....Luna!

***Luna comes out and gets a mixed reaction***

JR: So Shane is introducing Luna, who earlier tonight on Sunday Night Heat, ambushed Sable during an interview in the ring.

Shane McMahon: Now unfortunately, for some reason, Sable has suffered a chronic back injury and will be unable to compete here this evening. So therefore, I would like Sable to come out here to publicly forfeit the title. So without further ado ladies & gentlemen, Sable.

***Sable's music plays and she gets a pop from the audience***

JR: So Shane says Sable is going to forfeit the WWF Women's Title tonight at the Rumble.

King: She's got a chronic back injury. You heard that, didn't you?

JR: Chronic back injury? Luna ambushed her in the ring!

Sable: Ring the bell!

Shane McMahon: Have it your way.

Match #5: Luna vs Sable for the WWF Women's Title
    The bell rings to begin this contest. Sable hits a weak kick. Sable hits a weak punch on Luna. Weak slam from Sable. Chop by Sable on Luna. Sable misses a big legdrop. Luna with a spinning neckbreaker on Sable. Luna hits a stump piledriver on Sable. Cover!

1....2...kick out.

Sable blocks a suplex attempt. Hard slam by Sable. Cover!

1....2...kick out.

Sable with an enziguri.

Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close.

Luna powers out of a Sable headlock. Sable gets slammed. Sable slips out the back of a Luna bodyslam. Chop by Sable on Luna. Shane gets up on the apron to distract the referee in attempt to help Luna win the match. A fan comes out from the crowd and she hits Luna. The referee doesn't see it! Sable moves in for the kill. Sable Bomb!

Sable climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as she celebrates her victory.

***The camera pans backstage, where The Corporation are hanging out & talking***

Big Bossman: Listen, there's a hundred thousand dollars on the line, but more importantly, that World Championship Belt....somebody's gonna get a shot at it. I don't know about you guys, but I will do whatever it takes to win.

***The camera cuts back to the announce table***

JR: It's every man for himself, or woman in Chyna's case tonight in the Royal Rumble Match. $100,000 at stake, and of course a shot at the WWF Title at Wrestlemania.

King: Well, I smell dissension among the ranks there in DX. I just hope that The Corporation can act as a unit and function as a unit, and get somehow get rid....it doesn't matter guys, don't worry about who gets the money. You could split the money if you want to. Just get rid of Stone Cold Steve Austin!

JR: Folks, we talked about the Royal Rumble Match, but up next, the WWF Championship is on the line. An I Quit Match....Mankind vs The Rock, and it was Mankind who lured and manipulated The Rock into this match-up!

***Video package plays hyping the events that led up to The Rock vs Mankind I Quit Match***

The Rock wanted a shot at the WWF Title, but Mankind declined The Rock's offer. Eventually The Rock says he quits in trying to get Mankind to accept a match between the two.

Mankind says he accepts the match The Rock just proposed: The Rock vs Mankind at the Royal Rumble in an I Quit Match.

Mankind asks The Rock how it feels to be in a match that he can't win, but Mankind can't lose.

How is The Rock going to make Mankind say "I quit"? A Corporate Elbow here and a Corporate Elbow there. The Rock plans on sprinkling a Rock Bottom here and a Rock Bottom there. The Rock's gonna take Mankind out to the English announce table, and The Rock's gonna go down the line....Spanish announce table, French announce table, ho ching ming chow, Chinese announce table. All the languages down The Rock's Rumble. Then The Rock is gonna drag Mankind down Know Your Role Boulevard. Hang that right, right there on Jabroni Drive, and there it is....The Smackdown Hotel. Take Mankind's candy *** from room to **** room until it's checkout time.

Mankind says he will not say them here or there. He will not say them anywhere. Mankind says he will not say those words. He will not say "I quit".

The Rock says indestructable The Rock's ***. The Rock plans on proving to Mankind, and the millions, and millions of The Rock's fans. When it's all said and done, Mankind will realize that even though Mankind has one ear, The Rock has two....which means The Rock is gonna hear that S.O.B scream "I quit".

Mankind says There will be no disqualification, no countout, no Corporate members at ringside, and no stopping the match for excessive blood loss....because mark his words, at the Royal Rumble, there will be excessive blood loss, and he's not going to let The Rock get off easy. There will be no knockouts, because if there is, he's going to wake him back up to knock him back down again. It may be an I Quit Match, but he's not going to use submission holds. What he is going to do very simply is beat the living hell out of The Rock until he can't take it anymore, and The Rock will look up at him with that ridiculous eyebrow, and he says the two magic words, "I quit"!

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  6. Devin Weston

***End of video promo. The camera cuts backstage, where Dok Hendrix is interviewing The Rock***

Dok Hendrix:
    Well, here we go Rock. It is showtime, the table is set. The big question is simply this: Will you be able to do what no one has ever done, and make Mankind utter the words, "I quit"?

The Rock: First and foremost, Dok....know your role and SHUT your mouth! I tell you what, Mankind: There's something about this whole situation that really befuddles The Rock....because you see, The Rock isn't just some roody poo candy *** on the corner of Know Your Role Boulevard and Jabroni Drive, that you're just gonna have your way with The Rock. Well, nah-ah....because tonight, in front of the thousands of Rock's fans here tonight, all chanting his name, and the millions, and millions of The Rock's fans watching live, The Rock guaran****tees to prove to you that The Rock is The Great One, and The Rock is the most electrifying man in sports entertainment today, and after you utter the words "I quit", The Rock will go down as being the best **** WWF Champ there ever was. If you smeeeell what The Rock ***takes off sunglasses*** is cookin'! ***The Rock does his eyebrow***

***Camera pans back to the arena***

Howard Finkel: Ladies & gentlemen, the following contest is the I Quit Match for the World Wrestling Federation Championship!

***Do You Smell What The Rock Is Cookin'? The Rock's music hits and he comes out to a tremendous amount of heat***

Howard Finkel: Introducing first, the challenger....from Miami, FL, weighing 275lbs....The Rock!

JR: He is perhaps the most electrifying sports entertainer today, but tonight, he is in a match he never bargained for. A match which he may be out of his league.

King: You know what? I'm a little concerned. It seems like The Rock might be a little hesitant, or maybe he's just feeling that electrifying....the electricity that's in the air tonight. Look at these people now. Look at The Rock!

***Mankind's music plays and he comes out to a standing ovation***

Howard Finkel: His opponent, weighing 287lbs, the World Wrestling Federation Champion....Mankind!

JR:
    Earlier tonight on Heat in a non-title match, Mankind was pitted against a mystery opponent, who ended up being Mabel, a 500-pounder, who Mr. McMahon entitled, a warm-up match....saying he was giving Mankind the advantage when The Rock came in as Mankind had Mr. Socko down the gullet of Mabel....delivered a thunderous Rock Bottom on Mankind.

King: Yeah, but you know what? Mankind's had so many concussions, he probably don't even remember that he got splashed by 500lbs of Mabel, and he got the smack laied down on him by The Rock.

Match #6: The Rock vs Mankind in an I Quit Match for the WWF Title
    Mankind goes right for The Rock, and the match is underway. Mankind pummels away on The Rock in the corner. Mankind Irish whips Rock into the opposite corner and hammers away at him again. Mankind delivers a running knee to The Rock, who is seated in the corner. Mankind goes to pick up The Rock, but he delivers some shots to the gut of Mankind. Mankind's in the corner, but he is able to fight back with some kicks in to the midsection of The Rock. Mankind rams Rock face first into the turnbuckle. Here comes Mankind with a running bulldog. Mankind grabs the mic.

Mankind: Now you got something to say to the people, don't you Rock?

The Rock: The Rock says you can kiss his ***!​

Mankind hits The Rock in the head with the mic. Mankind delivers another couple of shots with the mic to the head of The Rock.

Mankind: Just say it you S.O.B!

The Rock: The Rock is gonna kick your fat ***!​

Mankind clotheslined Rock, sending both men to the outside of the ring. Mankind puts the boots to Rock outside the ring and slams him face first on the barricade. Rock reverses an Irish whip, sending Mankind into the steel steps. The Rock stomps on Mankind a couple of times and gets a headset from the commentary table.

The Rock: Now The Rock is out here proving why he is The Great One, and that piece of trash isn't!​

Mankind gets back up and The Rock is unaware of Mankind being behind him. The Rock turns around and gets clotheslined into the announce table by Mankind. Mankind rams Rock's face into the time keeper's table. Mankind grabs a chair and hits Rock in the back with it. Mankind grabs the mic again.

Mankind: Say it!

The Rock: You kiss The Rock's ***!​

Mankind hits Rock with the mic. Mankind throws Rock into the ring. Mankind measures Rock and here it comes....Double Arm DDT! Mankind pulls out Mr. Socko and signals for the Mandible Claw. The Rock groggily gets to his feet and Mankind shoves Mr. Socko right down the gullet of The Rock! The Rock is fading.

Referee: What do you say Rock?

***Rock doesn't answer***

Mankind: Alright you piece of crap, I'm going to split open that ridiculous eyebrow.​

Mankind kicks The Rock to the outside of the ring. Mankind throws Rock over the barricade and fights him in the crowd. Mankind goes to clothesline Rock, but Rock reverses it into a powerslam right back over the barricade. The Rock puts the boots to Mankind outside the ring. Mankind gets slammed face first into the steel steps. The Rock hits Mankind with the ring bell. The Rock props Mankind on the Spanish announce table and plants him through it with a Rock Bottom!

The Rock: Say "I quit" now, you piece of monkey crap!

Mankind: Up yours, Rock!​

The Rock takes a sip of water and spits it right into Mankind's face. Mankind battles back with some right hands. Mankind rams The Rock into the ring post. Mankind fights Rock to the technical area. The Rock scores a DDT on the concrete.

The Rock: You tell The Great One, you quit!

Mankind: No! No!​

The Rock picks up a ladder and proceeds to hit Mankind with it. Mankind kicks the ladder back at The Rock. Mankind goes for an elbow drop on the ladder, but The Rock moves out of the way.

The Rock: Tell the one who delivers an electrifying elbow, say you quit you piece of trash!

Mankind: No!​

The Rock props the ladder up against the staging, where the seats are located. Mankind climbs up after him and both men fight on the ledge. The Rock is teetering and Mankind is about to throw him off the ledge. Low blow by The Rock! Rock climbs over the railing and into the bleachers. The Rock taunts Mankind and measures him with a hard right. Mankind falls off the ledge, and into the technical area as sparks fly everywhere! Mankind went right into the electrical circuit board! The referee is considering stopping the match right now!

The Rock: No, no, no, no! That S.O.B will scream "I quit", and I'll be ****** if he don't!​

The Rock puts the boots to Mankind and throws him into the ring. The Rock grabs a set of handcuffs and handcuffs Mankind's hands behind his back. The Rock kicks away at the helpless Mankind. Rock rams Mankind's face into the turnbuckle a few times. Mankind has been busted open! Mankind kicks The Rock below the belt, giving him a much needed break. Mankind kicks away at The Rock. Mankind knees The Rock right in the Corporate jewels. The Rock decks Mankind with a clothesline. The Rock grabs a steel chair and places it over Mankind's face. The Rock takes his elbow pad off, and here it comes....the most electrifying move in sports entertainment today, The Corporate Elbow! The Rock may have shattered Mankind's skull!

The Rock: Now you tell The Rock after the most electrifying move in sports entertainment today, you quit!

Mankind: Go to hell, Rock!

The Rock: The Rock may go to hell, but your candy *** first!​

The Rock then delivers a couple of vile chairshots to the head of Mankind.

The Rock:
    Say I quit!

Mankind: You'll have to kill me!​

The Rock again uses the chair to deliver chairshot after chairshot on Mankind. Sickening thud of steel against skull! The Rock kicks Mankind outside the ring and delivers more punishment with the steel chair to Mankind.

The Rock: You can chant your Foley all you want, but tonight that ice of trash will say I quit!​

The Rock delivers 2 more vicious chairshots to Mankind.

The Rock: Now The Rock guran****tees to the millions, and millions of The Rock's fans, that he was gonna make that S.O.B scream "I quit". Mankind, your monkey *** says "I quit"!

Mankind: I quit, I quit, I QUIT!​

The Rock:
    Now, you get your monkey *** to the ring, and award the Champ!

Howard Finkel: Here is your winner, and neeeewwww World Wrestling Federation Champion....The Rock!

JR: The Rock is the Champion! The Rock makes me sick!

King: Alright, I don't know if I agree with the way he did it, but he is once again The Corporate Champion! Wow!

***Camera pans towards the announce table***

JR: The Royal Rumble Match is coming up next. 30 participants will enter the ring at equally timed intervals, and you're eliminated if you go over the top rope. At stake, a shot at the WWF Title at Wrestlemania, and the $100,000 placed on the head of Stone Cold Steve Austin!

King: Right, and when somebody throws Stone Cold Steve Austin over the top rope, and when both of his feet hit the floor, he's out of there and somebody's a hundred thousand dollars richer!

JR: And we're going to kick off things with Stone Cold entering #1, Mr. McMahon #2....and there's a serious rivalry between these 2.

King:
    Without a doubt!

***Video promo plays, hyping the Austin vs McMahon rivalry, and the events that led up to The Royal Rumble. The Cameras eventually pan back to ringside.***

Howard Finkel: Ladies & gentlemen, it is now time for the 1999 Royal Rumble Match. Here are the rules: In just a moment, those individuals who are numbers 1 & 2 will enter the ring and the match will begin. Then, every minute and a half thereafter, another superstar enters the ring according to the number that they drew. Remember, in this contest, it is every man for himself. Elimination occurs when a superstar is thrown over the top rope, and both feet must touch the floor. If an individual is thrown through the ropes and onto the floor, that does not constitute elimination. Again, over the top and onto the floor both feet touching. The winner of this contest will be the last person that is in the ring after all participants have entered and that winner of the match will then meet the World Wrestling Federation Champion at Wrestlemania 15!

***Stone Cold's music plays and he comes out to a standing ovation from the crowd***

Howard Finkel: Ladies & gentlemen, the #1 entrant....from Victoria, TX....Stone Cold Steve Austin!

JR: Stone Cold entered in at #1, and in the meantime King, can he win his 3rd straight Royal Rumble Match?

King:
    Let me just tell you this: There is one man in this ring who has never, ever lost a match in his life....and that is Mr. McMahon!

***Vince McMahon comes out next and receives tremendous heat***

Howard Finkel: And now, entrant #2, the owner of the World Wrestling Federation....Mr. McMahon!

JR: Austin is pacing like a lion. Mr. McMahon looks extremely confident.

King: Look at this....look at that! Oh my gosh, what a job Shane McMahon has done! He has created a monster! He looks like someone out of those Hercules movies! Look at the look of fear on Stone Cold's face!

Match #7: The Royal Rumble Match
    The match begins and McMahon goes for a clothesline. Stone Cold ducks and hammers away on the boss. Stone Cold stomps a mudhole on Mr. McMahon and walks it dry. Stone Cold flips off McMahon and scoop slams him. Stone Cold hits McMahon right in the Corporate jewels. Stone Cold signals to throw McMahon over the top rope, but Austin puts the brakes on and clotheslines Vince. Austin wants to make Mr. McMahon suffer. The clock counts down, and Golga is revealed as entrant #3. Stone Cold hits the lou thesz press on Mr. McMahon. Golga goes right after Stone cold, looking to claim the $100,000 bounty. Mr. McMahon rolls under the bottom rope, thus still in the Royal Rumble Match. Golga tries to eliminate Stone Cold, but Stone Cold eliminates him instead (Elimination #1). Stone Cold climbs through the ropes and chases after McMahon through the crowd. Keep in mind that both McMahon & Austin are still in this match-up. The clock counts down and Droz is revealed to be entrant #4. The cameras cut backstage as Austin is chasing after McMahon backstage. Mr. McMahon heads into the restroom and Stone Cold chases in there after him. It's an ambush! The Corporate Team are hammering away on Stone Cold. Mr. McMahon laid the perfect trap for Austin! The camera pans back to the ring, as Droz awaits the next entrant, who turns out to be Edge. Both men fight away until the next entrant comes out. Gilberg is the next entrant and is eliminated rather quickly by Edge (Elimination #2). The cameras pan backstage, where Austin is laid out cold in the restroom, while The Corporation leaves, satisfied with their work. The cameras return to the ring, where Droz continues to hammer away on Edge. Entrant #7: Steve Blackman. Blackman mixes it up against Droz in the ring. The cameras cut backstage again as medical personnel are attending to Stone Cold. The camera pans back to the ring as Droz, Edge, and Blackman are fighting in the ring. Entrant #8: Dan Severn. The Beast goes right after Steve Blackman. The cameras cut backstage, where Stone Cold is wheeled into an ambulance. It appears Stone Cold may be eliminated from the Royal Rumble! The camera pans back to the ring as the next entrant appears, who is Tiger Ali Singh. All men fight, trying to eliminate one another until the next entrant is scheduled to show up in the match. After a little hesitation and all the weeks of hyping, saying that he's coming, Hans Clayton makes his debut here in the Royal Rumble Match. Clayton goes right after Tiger Ali Singh with a wicked clothesline. Entrant #11: It was supposed to be Tex Tornado, but he got taken out by Mabel. Mabel makes his way to the ring and eliminates both Blackman and Severn (Eliminations #'s 3 & 4). Tiger Ali Singh is next to be eliminated (Elimination #5), followed by Hans Clayton and Droz (Eliminations #'s 6 & 7). Entrant #12: Road Dogg. Road Dogg fights Edge. Road Dogg tries to eliminate Edge, but Edge hangs on. Road Dogg shoulder tackles Edge, who is hanging onto the rope, eliminating him (Elimination #8). Mabel and Road Dogg are going at it until the lights go out. When the lights come back on, Mabel is eliminated by Farooq, Bradshaw, and Mideon (Elimination #9). The Ministry Of Darkness hammers away on Mabel. Road Dogg is left in the ring by himself until the next entrant comes out. Gangrel comes out as the next entrant, but is eliminated rather quickly by Road Dogg (Elimination #10). Entrant #14: Joe Thomas. Thomas hits a backbreaker on Road Dogg. Entrannt #15: Al Snow. Al Snow goes right after Joe Thomas. Al Snow and Road Dogg tries to eliminate Thomas, but he hangs on. Joe Thomas fights back and eliminates Al Snow (Elimination #11). Entrant #16: Goldust. Goldust plants Joe Thomas with a DDT. Goldust hits a low blow on Road Dogg. Entrant #17: The Godfather. Godfather hits a belly-to-belly suplex on Goldust. Road Dogg hammers away on Joe Thomas in the corner. Entrant #18: The lights go out, and Kane's music plays while his pyro hits and he enters on cue. Kane comes in and cleans house, eliminating Road Dogg, Joe Thomas, The Godfather, and Goldust (Eliminations #'s 12, 13, 14, & 15). The white coats show up in an attempt to send Kane back to the insane asylum. Kane fights them all off and goes over the top rope to fight them, thus eliminating himself in the process (Elimination #16). Entrant #19: Ken Shamrock. Shamrock makes his way to the ring, accompanied by Vince McMahon. Mr. McMahon makes his way to the announce table to do commentary. Entrant #20: Billy Gunn. Billy Gunn makes a beeline towards the ring and after Shamrock. Shamrock kicks Billy Gunn right in the injured ankle and Billy goes down to the canvas. Shamrock goes for a kick, but Billy Gunn reverses it into a T-Bone suplex. Billy Gunn almost eliminates Shamrock. Shamrock once again goes to work on the injured ankle of Billy Gunn. Entrant #21: Test. Ken Shamrock and Test double team Billy Gunn. The camera pans back to the parking lot, where an ambulance is pulling in. BAH GAWD IT'S STONE COLD! Mr. McMahon has a look of disbelief on his face! Back in the ring, Billy Gunn low blows both Test and Ken Shamrock and follows it up with a double clothesline, knocking them both down. Stone Cold comes out and chases after McMahon, who runs through the ring. Stone Cold gets ambushed by Ken Shamrock. McMahon goes under the ropes and back to the announce table. Entrant #22: Big Bossman. Stone Cold eliminates Ken Shamrock (Elimination #17). Stone Cold goes at it with The Big Bossman. Entrant #23: Triple H. HHH hits Test with a high-knee. Big Bossman tries to eliminate Austin, but he hangs onto the ropes. HHH attacks Big Bossman and tries to eliminate Austin himself, but to no avail. Entrant #24: Val Venis. Test hits Stone Cold with a Big Boot to the face. Austin fights back, but Billy Gunn attacks him. Stone Cold eliminates Billy Gunn (Elimination #18). Test clotheslines Val Venis. Stone Cold tries to eliminate HHH, but he hangs on. Entrant #25: X-Pac. X-Pac goes after Test. Val Venis lands a diving axe-handle on Stone Cold. X-Pac hits Stone Cold with a spinning heel kick. Entrant #26: Mark Henry. Henry pummels Stone Cold and tries to eliminate him, but Austin hangs on. Stone Cold decks HHH with a clothesline. Entrant #27: Jeff Jarrett. Val Venis and Jeff Jarrett double team Stone Cold. Jarrett gets double teamed by HHH and X-Pac. X-Pac hits the bronco buster on Big Bossman. Stone Cold hits a diving axe-handle drop on X-Pac. Entrant #28: D'Lo Brown. Stone Cold eliminates Test (Elimination #19). Big Bossman eliminates X-Pac (Elimination #20). Mark Henry clostheslines HHH. Big Bossman and Jeff Jarrett both try to eliminate Stone Cold, but he hangs on. Stone Cold hits the Lou Thesz press on Jeff Jarrett and follows it up by throwing him over the top rope, with the help of HHH (Elimination #21). Entry # 29: Owen Hart. Owen Hart and D'Lo Brown both double teams Stone Cold. Stone Cold rolls under the bottom rope and heads towards the commentary table. Stone Cold takes a jug of water and throws the water in Mr. McMahon's face! Stone Cold gets back into the ring. Entry #30: Chyna. Mark Henry is eliminated by Chyna (Elimination #22). Chyna turns around and gets clotheslined over the top rope by Stone Cold (Elimination #23). Stone Cold gets attacked by HHH. HHH hits Stone Cold with a facebuster. Val Venis tries to eliminate Austin, but HHH eliminates Val Venis (Eimination #24). Stone Cold hits the Stone Cold Stunner on HHH and eliminates him from the Rumble (Elimination #25). Owen Hart kicks away at Big Bossman in the corner. D'Lo Brown fights Stone Cold in the corner and tries to eliminate him, but Austin hangs on. Owen Hart hits the enzuiguri on Stone Cold. Owen Hart charges at Stone Cold, but Austin back body drops him over the top rope (Elimination #26). Big Bossman kicks Stone Cold, who land on the bottom rope. Big Bossman does his patented baseball slide under the bottom rope and hits Austin with a hard right. D'Lo Brown hits the Lo Down! Big Bossman eliminates D'Lo Brown (Elimination #27). Big Bossman turns around and is on the receiving end of the Stone Cold Stunner. Stone Cold eliminates Big Bossman (Elimination #28). We're down to 2....The Rattlesnake & Mr.McMahon! Stone Cold wastes little time in going after Mr. McMahon. Stone Cold grabs a chair and hits Mr. McMahon square in the head with it. Stone Cold throws Mr. McMahon back into the ring. Mr. McMahon hits a low blow out of desperation. Both men get back to their feet and Mr. McMahon attempts a clothesline. Stone Cold ducks and here it is....Stone Cold Stunner! Austin goes to the second rope, taunts Mr. McMahon and lands a diving elbow drop across the sternum of Mr. McMahon. Stone Cold may be going to Wrestlemania! Wait a minute, here comes The Rock! The Rock gets up on the apron and battles it out with Stone Cold. Mr. McMahon takes advantage of the distraction and eliminates Stone Cold from behind (Elimination #29). Mr. McMahon has won the Royal Rumble!

Howard Finkel:
    The winner of the 1999 Royal Rumble....Mr. McMahon!

JR: Mr. McMahon has won the Royal Rumble!

King:
    I knew it, hahahaha!

JR: Mr. McMahon has eliminated The Rattlesnake thanks to the help of The Rock, and now Austin is livid! Austin taking his frustrations out on that Corporate butt-smooching Rock!

King: But right now, JR, it doesn't matter. This is without a doubt, the greatest night in the history of the World Wrestling Federation!

JR: Mr. McMahon has won the Royal Rumble Match, and I never thought I'd ever hear myself say that. **** it, this is not right!

King: From now on JR, when Mr. McMahon makes a guarantee, you better take it straight to the bank!

Shane McMahon: Vince, you just won the Royal Rumble. You're going to Wrestlemania! Yeah!

***The Corporation celebrates the victory as Mr.McMahon drinks a cold one to insult Stone Cold Steve Austin as the show goes off the air***

7. Devin Weston

Looks like I was able to fit the Royal Rumble PPV into 3 posts after all. I'll see what I can do about RAW. I might be able to get RAW up later this week.

8. Devin Weston

RAW IS WAR
    January 25, 1999
    Live from the America West Arena in Phoenix, AZ

Opening video:

A video plays, recapping what had happened last night at the Royal Rumble.

Intro:
    It's my life in a box
    And charred to beat
    Taking chalk in my arms
    It's the soul of me
    You want fire,
    ashes see me laying face down
    What has caught the thorn.....IN YOUR EYE!​

Introductory Segment: The Corporation cuts a promo

Shane McMahon introduces the winner of last night's Royal Rumble, Vince McMahon. Vince McMahon struts his way to the ring and celebrates his huge victory with The Corporation. Vince says he's going to Wrestlemania. He came, he saw, he kicked Stone Cold's ***! However, he wasn't the only total and absolute victor at the Royal Rumble. There was someone else. Someone who made Mankind say....no....no....someone who made Mankind scream "I quit, I quit"! Give it up for the new WWF Champion. Give it up for The Rock! The crowd boos loudly. Vince says just to show his appreciation, since The Rock personally came down to ringside, right there during the Royal Rumble Match, and he personally saw him throw Stone Cold Steve Austin single-handedly over the top, the $100,000 from Shane McMahon's trust fund is going to go to The Rock in cash. Vince says a well-informed source told him that The Rock didn't get much rest last night. Vince says he knows The Rock was out celebrating all night. Vince addresses the stipulation of the Royal Rumble Match, which states the winner goes on to Wrestlemania to face the WWF Champion. Vince says he's signed some papers which removes him as the #1 contender at Wrestlemania. He waives all rights and privileges as the #1 contender to face The Rock at Wrestlemania. However, he reserves the right at the appropriate time to single-handedly name the person that The Rock will be facing at Wrestlemania. Vince says he told Stone Cold that there was no chance in hell of him winning the Royal Rumble and quite frankly, as far as Vince is concerned, Stone Cold will never ever again step into the ring with the WWF Championship. Vince says Stone Cold has simply run out of chances.

Stone Cold comes on the titantron, calls Vince a jack***, and tells him to look on the screen. Vince asks Stone Cold where he is and Stone Cold says he's in Texas. Vince says that makes sense because he's sure Stone Cold is humiliated. He's sure Stone Cold can't even come out of his house. He's sure people are walking up to him and saying "Aren't you the guy that Vince McMahon threw over the top rope?". Stone Cold says that sounds fine, but he's going to Wrestlemania. Vince assumes Stone Cold means he's going to buy a ticket to go to Wrestlemania. Stone Cold says no and calls Vince a dumb S.O.B. Stone Cold says he's going to Wrestlemania to face the Champion. Right beside Stone Cold is WWF Commissioner, Shawn Michaels. Michaels says he's healing **** well. Michaels says everybody's wondering what ole' Stone Cold is doing in his home. Stone Cold doesn't need protection, but that's what he's going to give him anyway. He's going to protect Stone Cold from Vince and The Corporation, but more importantly, he's protecting Stone Cold Steve Austin from himself....because Vince knows as well as he does that if Steve was in that building tonight, he would open up a can of whoop*** of which the likes have never seen. Michaels says that it's his understanding that Vince filed papers, giving up his rights to go to Wrestlemania against the WWF Champion. He also understands that Vince plans on appointing a replacement to go to Wrestlemania. Michaels says that's not going to happen as long as he is the Commissioner of the World Wrestling Federation. Michaels says both him and Stone Cold have been reading the rules in the WWF rule book, and it says that if the winner of the Royal Rumble either is unable or unwilling to go to Wrestlemania to fight the Champion, then the runner-up gets all rights and privileges. Michaels says last night, when Vince filed those papers, Vince checked himself out of the main event at Wrestlemania, and Stone Cold Steve Austin has been checked in.

Stone Cold says he's sure he scrambled Vince's brains in with the chair last night, but he doesn't want Vince to get too worked up just yet, because he's got a proposition for Vince. What he'll do is this: He would love to have the World Wrestling Federation Title back on his shoulder once again, and that's the bottom line. Stone Cold says he might want to beat the hell out of Vince even more than he does the Title. So to get Vince's *** in the ring, on the next PPV, St. Valentine's Day Massacre, he will put up his rights for the WWF Title shot at Wrestlemania if Vince will face him in a match. If Stone Cold loses the match, he loses the right to face the WWF Champion at Wrestlemania. Vince asks after the humiliation Stone Cold suffered last night, Stone Cold wants some more of him? Stone Cold says at any moment last night, he could have thrown Vince's *** over the top rope. Stone Cold says he made the big mistake, and Rocky brought his square-headed *** out there, and it was a bunch of BS from there. Stone Cold says he screwed up and it ain't going to happen again. Stone Cold says on his best day, Vince can't lace one of his boots. Vince says Stone Cold's got him interested, so go ahead. Stone Cold says it seems to him what Vince does best is run, so the match he is suggesting this to be is a Steel Cage Match. Vince doesn't have to pin him, he ain't gotta make him submit, all he got to do is run around that **** ring long enough, and if he beats Stone Cold out over the top and on the ground, then that means he wins. Stone Cold says if Vince has the guts to do this, then give him a **** answer. Vince discusses this with The Corporate Team for a minute and says Stone Cold's on, he's got his match! Stone Cold says he will guarantee Vince and the world, that he will beat Vince's *** all over that **** cage, he will walk over Vince's limp, bloody carcass, and Stone Cold Steve Austin will walk right into Wrestlemania to face The Rock, and if he can't beat that S.O.B, he should never wrestle in the first place....and that's the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so!

Segment #1: Graphic hyping Big Bossman & Ken Shamrock taking on Jeff Jarrrett vs Owen Hart for the WWF Tag Team Titles

Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler hypes the WWF Tag Team Title Match scheduled to take place later on, tonight.

Segment #2: An armored van arrives with The Rock's $100,000

An armored van arrives in the parking lot with The Rock's $100,000.

Segment #3: Triple H cuts a promo

DX comes out to the ring as Billy Gunn is set to take on Goldust next. Triple H says he knows what the people wants to hear, but they're not gonna get it tonight, because he's got some business to take care of. Since last night, he's been listening to Rocky in the back run his mouth making people say "I quit". HHH says he doubt The Rock made Mankind say "I quit", and he **** sure knows The Rock can't make him say it. So here's the proposition: HHH and The Rock tonight, right here, in this ring, I Quit Match! HHH says he knows how The Rock thinks, and he's a step ahead of him. HHH tells The Rock to bring the belt because he know The Rock knows the last time they got in the ring, and there was a belt on the line, HHH walked out of MSG 5lbs heavier, carrying The Rock's gold. HHH says he's asking The Rock for just one time, to be a man, put the belt on the line, I Quit Rules for the WWF Title. This is The Rock's chance....no guts, no glory....and if The Rock's not down with that, he's got 2 words for him!

Match #1: Goldust vs Billy Gunn
    Billy Gunn drives a forearm into the chest of Goldust. Goldust takes a back suplex. Fallaway slam by Billy Gunn. Rude Awakening on Goldust by Billy Gunn. Goldust kicks Billy Gunn in the gut to reverse the momentum. Flying shoulder tackle by Goldust sends Billy Gunn to the mat. Nice piledriver on Billy Gunn. Cover for a two count. Billy Gunn comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Billy Gunn hits a delayed suplex on Goldust. Cover for a two count. Spear! Goldust is down and hurt. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Goldust reverses a waistlock. Stiff chop lights up Billy. Billy Gunn counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Big dropkick by Billy Gunn, who got good elevation. Blue Meanie comes down the isle to Goldust's music, dressed up like him....except in blue paint of course. Blue Meanie grabs Al Snow's mannequin head and hits Goldust with it. Goldust staggers back, and is on the receiving end of a Piledriver from Billy Gunn. Billy Gunn hooks the leg. 1...2...3!

Segment #4: Mankind arrives in the building

Mankind is seen entering the America West Arena. What is he doing? He's not scheduled for a match tonight?

Segment #5: The Oddities get set for a match, but get interrupted by The Rock
    The Oddities are in the ring, getting set for a match which is about to take place when The Rock's music hits. The Rock and grabs the mic, and says before The Rock checks all 4 of those goofy ***** in the Smackdown Hotel, show some respect for the WWF Champ and hit the road before The Rock lays the Smackdown on all their candy *****. The Rock signals for The Oddities to leave the ring and they leave. The crowd begins to chant "Rocky Sucks!". The Rock tells the crowd they can chant their "Rocky Sucks" all they want, but finally The Great One is the WWF Champ again. Now, first order of business, Triple H: He comes out here, he runs his mouth, and wants to be a big shot. He wants to be like The Rock, but obviously he's not. He comes out here and he makes his little challenges. The Rock says he's got a set of you know what as big as his house and he plans on tonight, going one-on-one with HHH's roody poo candy ***. The Rock says HHH talks about titles and MSG, but first and foremost, HHH never, ever beat The Rock and if it weren't for Chyna kicking The Rock in the People's jewels, HHH would have never won the match. Now what The Rock plans on doing tonight, is taking his big right hand, his WWF Championship, and beat HHH's *** from pillar to post in front of the thousands of Rock's fans here tonight, and in front of the millions, and millions of The Rock's fans watching live. If ya smeeeeeeeell what The Rock is cookin'!

The camera pans back to the parking lot, where Mankind is approaching the armored truck with The Rock's $100,000. Mankind attacks both security guards and steals The Rock's money! The Rock is absolutely livid as Mankind makes his way to the stage!

Mankind's music hits and he comes out on stage to a huge pop from the crowd in Phoenix, AZ. Mankind asks the crowd to give a nice round of applause to The Rock, because he's got Mankind's belt, but while they're at it, give Mankind a round too because he's got The Rock's money. Mankind is giving The Rock's money away to the crowd! Mankind tells The Rock to watch his step and hold it right there. Mankind gives some more money to the crowd, saying it's for piano lessons. Mankind tells The Rock one more step, and he'll throw it all away. Mankind pockets some of The Rock's money for himself and throws more at the crowd. Mankind says he's going to give The Rock credit where it's deserved. After last night's match, Mankind felt like he's been hit in the head with a chair about 11 times, and he guess he have been. He felt like his head has been split wide open, and he guess it has. He felt like he had been **** near electrocuted, and he guess he have been....But he also felt like something was very, very wrong. Mankind says he may have been unconscious, but he does not remember saying the words "I quit", which means either Mankind's completely lost his mind, or he never said those words at all. So what we have is a little bit of a mystery. So what Mankind did is he woke up early, and with the help of a very talented production team, Mankind thinks he has solved the mystery. Mankind directs everyone's attention to the titantron, where Mankind did an interview with Shane McMahon on Sunday Night Heat.

*Video plays*
    Mankind: You are sadly mistaken you pretentious little twit. You see, Mankind does not whimper, but it will not be I, it will be The Rock, and he'll be screaming the magic words "I quit, I quit, I QUIT"!

Shane McMahon: Thank you very much for those kind words, Mick.

*End of video*
    Mankind asks what Shane McMahon meant by "Thank you very much for those kind words, Mick". Mankind addresses the I Quit Match and says no matter what The Rock did, he couldn't get him to say the words "I quit". Mankind directs us to the titantron again, where every time asked Mankind to say "I quit", he wouldn't say it. Mankind says even though he was knocked unconscious, well magically, the 2 words appeared. Mankind directs us once again to the titantron.

*Video plays*
    The Rock: Mankind, your monkey *** says "I quit"!

Mankind: I quit, I quit, I QUIT!
    *End of video*
    Mankind asks The Rock if he thinks the people are stupid and also asks if those words sound identical to the words he said on Heat. Mankind says the way he looks at it, The Rock didn't make him say the words. The Rock didn't win the match, and The Rock sure as hell isn't the Champion. Mankind throws some more of The Rock's money at the crowd and warns The Rock that if he takes another step, Mankind's got a real loose hand. Mankind says he's got an idea: The way he sees it, there's going to be an awful lot of bored people. Millions and millions of bored people on Valentine's Day. So what Mankind's saying, what he's asking, what he's demanding is Mankind vs The Rock in a rematch for the WWF Title at St. Valentine's Day Massacre....but it's not just any rematch, because in this match, the both of them are simply going to beat the living hell out of each other until only one man is left standing. At St. Valentine's Day Massacre, it will be Mankind vs The Rock in a Last Man Standing Match! Mankind tells The Rock to make up his mind and make it up real quick. Mankind says he'll give The Rock his money back, but he thinks it's going to be a couple of dollars short because Mr. Socko is going to go on a little spending spree. The Rock tells Mankind he's got his shot! Mankind says he'll see The Rock's *** at St. Valentine's Day Massacre and tells The Rock to have a nice day! Has The Rock let his ego get away from him again?

Match #2: George Steele vs Droz
    Chanelling the spirit of Misawa, Droz uses a forearm to the face. Back elbow connects, The Animal staggers backward. Hooks the leg for a two count. Droz only gets knees on a splash. Droz takes a right hand to the temple from The Animal. Weak headbutt on Droz by The Animal. Running clothesline from George Steele. The Animal does his patented move, biting apart the top turnbuckle padding, exposing it for his opponent. Look out! Droz just rammed George Steele's face into the exposed turbuckle. Droz with the pin. 1....2....3. Droz has already won the match, but he's hammering away on George Steele. Droz knocks down the ref and continues his assault. The Oddities run down the aisle and into the ring. Droz slides out of ring, leaving George Steele lying in the ring.

Segment #6: Big Bossman & Ken Shamrock prepare for their WWF Tag Team Title Match

Big Bossman & Ken Shamrock are in the locker room with Gerald Brisco & Pat Patterson, preparing for their WWF Tag Team Title Match against Jeff Jarrett & Owen Hart. Pat Patterson says they must concentrate on the match, and not get distracted by Debra.

Segment #7: Kevin Kelly interviews Debra
    Kevin Kelly says rumor has it that Big Bossman & Ken Shamrock are on to her antics, and they might not be too successful tonight. Debra says Kevin Kelly is definitely underestimating her because there is no man that can resist the temptation of Debra. Mark Henry comes along and says to Debra that there is no woman that can resist him. Debra asks if that's right, because she's got a sweet tooth herself.

Match #3: Big Bossman & Ken Shamrock vs Jeff Jarrett & Owen Hart for the WWF Tag Team Titles
    Owen Hart uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Owen Hart crushes Bossman with a big legdrop. Cover for a two count. Tag between Owen Hart and Jeff Jarrett. Owen Hart and Jarrett whip Bossman into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Running knee lift from Jeff Jarrett. Cover for a two count. Jeff Jarrett uses move #193 (arm-BAR). Big Bossman powers out of a Jeff Jarrett headlock. Brutal powerbomb on Jarrett. Bossman tags out to Ken Shamrock. Vertical suplex by Ken Shamrock. Gutwrench into a powerbomb, Jarrett hits hard. Jarrett powers out of a headlock. Tag to Owen Hart. Lightning kick by Owen Hart on Shamrock. Back heel kick off the second rope, Shamrock goes down. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Standing leg lariat by Owen Hart on Shamrock. Shamrock ducks a wild right hand. Spear by Ken Shamrock. Owen Hart gets whipped into the corner by Shamrock, who charges in with a clothesline. Shamrock scores the belly-to-belly suplex and locks Owen Hart in the Ankle Lock. Jeff Jarrett saves his partner from tapping out. Big Bossman goes right after Jarrett and sends him to the outside. Debra gets up on the apron and distracts the referee. Jeff Jarrett comes in and smashes his guitar over Shamrock's head. Owen Hart with the pin. 1....2....3! New Tag Team Champions! But wait a minute, Big Bossman directs the referee to the shattered pieces of guitar. The referee sees this, reversing his decision and disqualifying both Owen Hart and Jeff Jarrett! Big Bossman and Ken Shamrock are still the WWF Tag team Champions! Owen Hart and Jarrett don't look like they're finished by any means...and they rush forward to attack Corporate Team, and send them to the outside. Threats are exchanged as the chaos ends.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
  9. Devin Weston

Segment #8: Shane McMahon calls out Kane
    Shane McMahon, Gerald Brisco, and Pat Patterson make their way down to the ring as Shane has an announcement to make. Shane McMahon says Kane has been screwing up lately. Last Monday on RAW, Kane defied Shane's father, Vince McMahon and everybody knows that you never cross the boss. But last night, after the Royal Rumble was over, Kane finally showed some intelligence as he came up to the McMahon Corporate suite....and he humbly apologized to the McMahons. Shane says to show that the McMahon family is a compassionate family, he asks Kane would he please come down and join him in this very ring.

The lights go out, Kane's music hits, his pyro explodes on cue, and Kane makes his way to the ring. Shane says that last night's apology was so heartfelt that he would like Kane to repeat those very words; however, this time in public. Kane apologizes. Shane says he didn't hear that. Kane apologizes once again. Shane says to hold on one second, because that's not good enough....no, no....Shane wants Kane to get down on his knee and apologize! Kane gets down on his knee and apologizes. Shane says that's still not good enough and tells Kane to get down on both knees before him and apologize.

X-Pac's music hits and he gets into the ring. X-Pac says he had enough of this crap. X-Pac tells both Brisco & Patterson they need to step off, and tells Shane he needs to stand up in the corner and shut the hell up. X-Pac asks Kane how much crap is he going to take from The Corporation. X-Pac tells Kane to dump the Corporate idiots, run with the DX crew, and they'll have his back. X-Pac tells Shane McMahon off and asks how about he kick his ***. Kane grabs X-Pac, turns him around, and delivers a Chokeslam to X-Pac while Shane taunts him. Shane tells Kane to drag X-Pac in the corner and Kane does just that. Shane taunts X-Pac with the DX chops and hits X-Pac with his own Bronco Buster, adding insult to injury! Kane could have chosen to join DX, but he's chosen to stay with The Corporation!

Segment #9: The Ministry Of Darkness hanging out backstage
    The Ministry Of Darkness are seen hanging out backstage, plotting something. What do they have planned?

Segment #10: Michael Cole interviews Ghis Sonny
    Michael Cole ask Ghis Sonny his thoughts on what had happened last night between him and Test. Sonny says Test got himself disqualified because he knew he was beat. Test took the easy way out instead of accepting defeat. Sonny says Test will get what's coming to him, but he won't see it coming.

Match #4: Val Venis vs Test
    Venis gets slammed. Test fires off some right and left hands. Running knee lift from Test. Big clothesline on Venis. Test misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Test gets caught with a short powerbomb from Venis. Brainbuster suplex by Val Venis, who apparently is in the mood to bust some brains. Cover for a two count. Venis only gets knees on a splash. Venis walks into a spike slam. Hooks the leg for a two count. Test scores with a big spinebuster. Pin, but Venis is out just before the three count. Venis counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Belly to belly suplex by Venis. Val Venis misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Big clothesline on Venis to the outside. Ken Shamrock comes running down the aisle with a steel chair! Shamrock blasts Venis in the back with a vile chair shot and sends him back into the ring. Val Venis is in trouble! Pumphandle Slam by Test! Cover gets three. Test pinned Venis. Test and Shamrock are beating the hell out of Val Venis! Billy Gunn and Ghis Sonny sprint down the aisle and slides into the ring! Sonny goes toe-to-toe with Test, exchanging punches, while Billy Gunn goes after Shamrock, sending Shamrock out of the ring with a clothesline. Billy Gunn and Ghis Sonny have cleared the ring, driving off Test and Shamrock!

Match #5: Road Dogg & Al Snow vs The Brood in a Hardcore Tag Team Match
    Edge eats a trash can. Al Snow with a spinning neckbreaker on Gangrel. Road Dogg hits a double axehandle off the table onto Edge. Gangrel fights out of a grapple. Gangrel strikes Road Dogg. The Brood whip Road Dogg into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Edge crushes Snow with a running senton. Face slam on the table by Edge. Road Dogg ducks a wild right hand. Edge takes a quick lariat. Gangrel walks into a spike slam. Blue Meanie comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Gangrel turns around. Blue Meanie slams Gangrel down. Blue Meanie climbs to the top rope and hits the Meanie Sault! Meanie leaves the ring, the damage done! Cover gets three. Road Dogg pinned Gangrel. Road Dogg \ Snow remain in the ring, celebrating their victory.

Segment #11: Kevin Kelly interviews Road Dogg & Al Snow
    Kevin Kelly interviews Road Dogg & Al Snow, saying that their match was incredible. Al Snow says Road Dogg is hardcore and he's got an idea: Al Snow wants a match against Road Dogg to see who gets to face The Big Bossman for his Hardcore Title, because Al Snow considers himself the crown Prince of Hardcore. Road Dogg says Al Snow isn't the crown Prince of Hardcore because he is. Road Dogg says Al Snow's got himself a deal and both men shake hands. The Ministry Of Darkness comes out of nowhere and demolishes both Road Dogg and Al Snow. Undertaker says that this will be a war of epic proportions.

Match #6: Triple H (accompanied by Chyna) vs The Rock in an I Quit Match for the WWF Title
    Both competitors trade punches back and forth to begin this contest. Triple H Irish whips The Rock and delivers a back elbow. The Rock rolls out of the ring to catch a break. The Rock gets back in and charges at Triple H for a clothesline. HHH ducks, goes for a clothesline, Rock ducks, rebounds off the ropes and into a high-knee by HHH. HHH slams Rock's head into the turnbuckle and mounts the turnbuckle to deliver 10 punches to The Rock's face. The Rock fights back with his own patented punches, Irish whips HHH, who reverses it and sends Rock to the outside. HHH hits a baseball slide on The Rock. The Rock decides to walk up the ramp and leave, but HHH catches up to him and fights him all the way up to the stage. The Rock Irish whips HHH, who reverses it into a stiff clothesline. Triple H grabs the mic.

Triple H: C'mon Rock, say it!

The Rock: The Rock is gonna kick your monkey ***!

Triple H continues to hammer away on The Corporate Champion. HHH fights Rock all the way back down to ringside. HHH rams The Rock face first into the steel steps. The Rock rams HHH's head onto the time keeper's table. The Rock grabs a headset from the commentary table to talk trash to HHH.

The Rock: C'mon Triple H, you roody poo, you're half-dead anyway, so say you quit!
    Triple H tackles The Rock into the announce table. HHH send The Rock over the barricade and into the crowd. Both men fight in the crowd. HHH chokes The Rock with an electrical chord.

Triple H: Say it Rock! C'mon, say it! Say it or I'll choke ya!

The Rock: You go to hell you piece of crap!
    Triple H continues his assault on The Rock. HHH send The Rock careening into the steel steps. HHH throws The Rock in the ring and grabs the ring bell. Triple H goes to hit The Rock with the ring bell, but The Rock punches him in the midsection, causing HHH to drop the ring bell. The Rock scores with the DDT. The Rock places the ring bell on Triple H's face and now he has the hammer. The Rock setting it up and here it is....the most electrifying move in sports entertainment today....The Corporate Elbow! The Rock just delivered The Corporate Elbow, with the hammer in hand, to the bell and into the face of Triple H!

The Rock: Now, you tell the millions, and millions of The Rock's fans that your roody poo *** says "I quit"!

Triple H: Suck it!
    The Rock punches away at Triple H. Rock Irish whips HHH and goes for a back body drop, but HHH reverses it into a knee-facebuster. Triple H measures a groggy Rock, and here it comes....Pedigree! We could have a new Champion!

Triple H: C'mon Great One! Nah, you know what? I'm not done!
    Triple H sends The Rock outside the ring, taking a cameraman out in the process. Triple H pick The Rock up and drills him with a thunderous Pedigree outside the ring! Triple H grabs the mic.

Triple H: C'mon Rock, make my monkey *** famous! Nah, you know what? I'm not done!
    Triple H sets up Rock on the announce table. Triple H is setting The Rock up for another Pedigree, this time on the announce table! Wait a minute....here comes The Corporate Team! Kane grabs Chyna, preparing to Chokeslam her!

Big Bossman: Now, you listen to me: Get your hands off The Great One right now! You say them little words, "I quit"....or Kane's gonna lay the Smackdown and break Chyna's **** neck! You think I'm kidding? You say it, or she goes for a ride!
    Kane lifts Chyna up for the ride.

Triple H: Ok, alright, alright, you win. Alright, I quit! Put her down!

Big Bossman: If you say so. You heard the man Kane, drop her.
    With that, Kane drops Chyna....but with a vicious Chokeslam! Triple H charges the ring to brawl with Kane. Big Bossman hits Triple H with his nightstick and Triple H goes down. The Corporate team dismantles Triple H. Vince & Shane McMahon, along with Gerald Brisco & Pat Patterson make their way to the ring. Kane Chokeslams Triple H. Big Bossman Powerbombs Triple H. The Corporation stand tall in the ring, making a huge statement and sending a message to DX, and anyone else standing in their way as the show goes off the air.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
  10. Devin Weston

In the pre-show:
    • Hans Clayton defeated Prince Albert by pinfall
    • Joe Thomas defeated Giant Silva by pinfall
    • Kyle Sprinter defeated Skull by pinfall

11. Devin Weston

SuNDAY NiGHT HeAT
    January 31, 1999
    Live from the America West Arena in Phoenix, AZ
    Introductory Segment: The Corporation cuts a promo
    The Corporation comes down to the ring to start the show. Shane McMahon talks about what happened on RAW this past Monday. Shane plays a video of when Kane Chokeslamed X-Pac and when he used X-Pac's own Bronco Buster on him. Shane asks X-Pac how it feels to have his own move against him. How does it feel to be humiliated. Shane also talks about what happened during the I Quit Match between The Rock and Triple H. Shane says Triple H could have chosen to continue on with the match, but instead chose to quit to save Chyna form Kane's wrath. He then plays the video, where Kane Chokeslamed Chyna and talks about the look on Triple H's face once he's realized that he muttered the words "I quit" for nothing. Shane tells DX to "Suck it"!

DX's music plays and they are on the entranceway. Triple H gives credit to Shane for getting one over on DX, but they crossed the line when they put their hands on Chyna. Triple H says the battle lines have been drawn. If it's a war The Corporation wants, it's a war they're gonna get! And if they're not down with that, they've got 2 words for em'!

Shane says it's on, and Triple H's mouth just wrote a cheque his *** can't cash. Shane then books a match for RAW between Triple H and Kane in a Steel Cage Match.

Segment #1: Mankind arrives at the arena
    Mankind is seen entering the parking lot in a Hyundai.

Match #1: Big Bossman vs Jeff Jarrett
    Big Bossman fires off some right and left hands. Jarrett powers out of a headlock. Bossman gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Jarrett. Big Bossman charges, Jarrett moves, the referee gets knocked out! Short powerbomb by Jarrett. Cover, but there's no one to count for Jeff Jarrett. Boss Man ducks a wild right hand. Bossman slams Jeff Jarrett down. Big Bossman DDTs Jarrett. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Big Bossman with a standing spinebuster. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. Jeff Jarrett hits a right hand out of nowhere. Big clothesline from Jarrett. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Jeff Jarrett misses a big legdrop. Jeff Jarrett can barely stand. Here it comes - Bossman Slam. 1....2...3, it's finished. Big Bossman's not done as he grabs his nightstick. He repeatedly beats Jeff Jarrett with his nightstick. Big Bossman taunts Jarrett before leaving the ring.

Segment #2: A limo pulls into the parking lot

A limousine pulls into the parking lot of the America West Arena. Stepping out of the limo is none other than the owner of the World Wrestling Federation, Vince McMahon and along with him, The Corporate Champion, The Rock.

Match #2: Ken Shamrock vs Owen Hart
    Owen Hart walks into a stiff lariat clothesline from Shamrock. Owen Hart blocks a punch. Owen Hart scores with a back heel kick on Shamrock. The referee goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Owen Hart blasts Shamrock with a super kick. Hooks the leg, but there's no referee to make the count. Shamrock slips out the back of a Owen Hart bodyslam. Owen Hart tastes a high angle back suplex. Vicious back suplex! Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Massive lariat. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. O. Hart backdrops Ken Shamrock out of a piledriver attempt. Second rope splash by Owen Hart. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Owen Hart drops an elbow...but misses. Big Bossman comes running down the aisle with his nightstick in hand! Shamrock and Owen Hart continue fighting, unaware of the intrusion. Big Bossman slides in and blasts Owen Hart in the head with the nightstick! Bossman climbs out of the ring, the damage done! Ken Shamrock goes for the pin! 1....2....3! Shamrock and Bossman beat away on Owen Hart, leaving him spread-eagled on the canvas.

Segment #3: WWF Attitude Commercial

The WWF Attitude commercial plays, hyping the WWF. You know, the one from the Superbowl.

Match #3: Mankind vs Mark Henry
    Mankind bodyslams Mark Henry. Mark Henry receives some punishment. Bodyslam by Mankind. Mankind with a spinning neckbreaker on Mark Henry. Henry blocks a right hand and fires back. Mankind takes a vertical suplex. Henry DDTs Mankind. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Henry misses a big legdrop. Mankind hits a stump piledriver on Mark Henry. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Side suplex from Mankind. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! Mankind looks shocked. Mark Henry hits a right hand out of nowhere. Henry hits Mankind. Mankind avoids an avalanche, Henry hits the turnbuckles hard. Big clothesline on Mark Henry. Henry gets knocked to the ground by Mankind. Mandible Claw!!! Mark Henry goes limp! The Rock slides into the ring out of nowhere! Mankind takes a stiff punch to the face and falls to the canvas. The referee calls for the DQ as The Rock continues to attack Mankind and plants him with a Rock Bottom. The Rock is beating the hell out of Mankind! Triple H sprints down the aisle and slides into the ring! He goes toe-to-toe with The Rock, exchanging punches, and sending Rock out of the ring with a clothesline. HHH has cleared the ring, driving off The Rock as the show goes off the air!

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
  12. Slapshot Tommy

Slapshot Tommy Superstar 3

Going well so far! Need payback on Mabel! :mad:

13. Devin Weston

He is now Viscera since being assimilated into Undertaker's Ministry Of Darkness. You can have your revenge if you please, but thou shall be warned about the Ministry Of Darkness beforehand. ;)

14. Sonny

Sonny Superstar

Going after test and the corporation after the fact that they attack a woman

15. John Tavares

John Tavares Hall of Famer 2

16. Devin Weston

RAW IS WAR
    February 1, 1999
    Live from the Tucson Convention Center in Tucson, AZ
    Introductory Segment: The Corporation discuss something backstage
    RAW kicks of with Shane McMahon discussing plans with The Corporation backstage.

Shane McMahon: Alright, here's the deal: Vinny Mac is on special assignment. He's down in Victoria, TX to provoke....to confront Stone Cold Steve Austin to get that contract from him. Oh yeah, oh yeah. So, while Vinny Mac's away, I have the keys to the kingdom again. So we're gonna do things my way tonight. Now, The Rock's on personal appearance and he'll be here in about 20-25 minutes. Where's Kane?

Ken Shamrock: I don't want to travel with him.

Shane McMahon:
    You let the big red ****** get here on his own? Kane's coming here on his own? Oh, this is so dangerous. Let's go, we've got things to do. Let's go!

Intro:
    It's my life in a box
    And charred to beat
    Taking chalk in my arms
    It's the soul of me
    You want fire,
    ashes see me laying face down
    What has caught the thorn.....IN YOUR EYE!
    JR: Welcome everyone to WWF RAW. I'm Jim Ross alongside Jerry "The King" Lawler, and tonight's a night we'll hear from Mankind, who challenged The Rock to a title match in just 2 weeks, at St. Valentine's Day Massacre!

Segment #1: The Corporation cuts a promo
    Shane McMahon and The Corporation head down to the ring as they get showered with boos from the crowd.

Shane McMahon:
    First of all, I would like to thank The Corporation very much for escorting me down here, gentlemen. But you know what? Guys, my name's not X-Pac. I don't need to hide behind all that beef. No, no, no. I don't need that. My name is McMahon. I'm a man, I stand on my own. So guys, again thanks for bringing me out. Why don't you go in the back, just chill out? I got this one.

*Shane shakes the hands of The Corporation and sends them back to the locker room*

Shane McMahon: Now for those of you that don't know, my Pops, Vinny Mac is on special assignment. Oh yes. He's down in Victoria, TX....the hometown of Stone Cold Steve Austin. Now make no mistake about it, Vince is down there on a mission. He has a purpose, and that purpose is to confront and to provoke Stone Cold Steve Austin into breaking his contract because remember, if Stone Cold Steve Austin lays one little itty bitty finger on my father, Austin is fired from the World Wrestling Federation on the spot! And by some miracle Austin does show some restraint, then Austin I definitely, definitely do not envy you. Because in 2 weeks time at the St. Valentine's Day Massacre, Austin....oh....my Pops is gonna beat your *** from one side of the cage to the other, oh yeah! Look at that cage high above, bring that bad boy down, oh yeah! C'mon, bring it down!

*The cage begins to lower down*

Shane McMahon: Austin, you think my father would run from you? Oh no. Austin, you think for one second that my Pops, Vinny Mac is going to try to jump over that cage? Oh no, nuh-uh. He's not. He's going to beat your *** again, leaving you laying right here, walk out the door of the cage, or over the back victorious! Now tonight here on RAW ladies & gentlemen, you will see a preview of what's going on, because right here on RAW, Triple H is gonna take on none other than Corporate Kane to give you guys a little taste of what's gonna happen.

*The camera pans backstage, where DX is brawling with The Corporation*

Shane McMahon:
    And this goes for X-Pac. Let me tell you one thing you little punk. If you ever, ever get in my face again, I will fight you and I will snap you in half like dust!

The crowd pops like crazy as X-Pac's on top of the cage. X-Pac leaps down to the ring. Shane immediately backs off, saying that he's just joking. Shane then asks if X-Pac wants to go against him. Shane says obviously, X-Pac hasn't seen his skills. Shane takes his suit off and throws a right hand at X-Pac. X-Pac blocks it and hammers away on Shane. Shane falls in the corner and X-Pac continues to punch away on him. Big Bossman makes his way down to the cage. X-Pac delivers a spinning heel kick to Shane's face, busting his lip open. Big Bossman hits X-Pac from behind with his nightstick. Bossman helps Shane to his feet. Bossman holds X-Pac from behind, so Shane can get a few shots in at X-Pac. Shane punches X-Pac in the gut and repeatedly slaps X-Pac in the face. Shane delivers a few more shots to the gut, and then throws X-Pac into the steel cage. Shane & Big Bossman continue beat down on X-Pac as Shane taunts X-Pac. Shane & Bossman then leave the cage, leaving X-Pac laying in the ring.

JR: Shane & Bossman leaving the steel cage, but the damage is done thanks to a 2-on-1 assault. We may need some medical attention out here for X-Pac!

King:
    Listen, shut up Ross! We need medical attention for Shane quick. I think Shane's lip is really busted. Let me tell you one thing: X-Pac's getting off light. I think he's disfigured Shane's face!

Segment #2: WWF Attitude Commercial

The WWF Attitude from the Superbowl commercial plays.

Segment #3: Vince McMahon looks for Stone Cold
    Vince McMahon, along with Gerald Brisco & Pat Patterson are in a bar in Victoria, TX looking for Stone Cold. Vince rudely asks the bartender have she seen Stone Cold around. The bartender says she reckon that they better get their ***** out of there and pulls a baseball bat out at Vince. Vince asks them what kind of people are they anyhow and says he asked a simple question. Vince says he'll find Stone Cold and Vince, Brisco, and Patterson leave the bar to go to look for Stone Cold.

JR: And King, we're gonna continue to follow Mr. McMahon's safari through rattlesnake country as he tries to provoke Stone Cold Steve Austin.

King: Well, you know what? We all know that hothead Stone Cold Steve Austin has less than zero self control. So sometime tonight, The Rattlesnake will strike and attack Mr. McMahon, but the good news is he'll be fired on the spot when he does, and Mr. McMahon will not have to go in that cage with that animal!

Match #1: Billy Gunn vs Val Venis
    Ken Shamrock joins JR & King for commentary during this match. Billy Gunn gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Venis. Big forearm by Val Venis. Stun Gun from Val Venis! Vertical suplex by Val Venis. Billy Gunn pushes out of a Val Venis hold. Val Venis takes a butterfly suplex from Billy. Billy Gunn hits a delayed suplex on Venis. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Val Venis blocks a right hand and fires back. Short range spear from Val Venis. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Belly to belly off the top rope. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. Venis drops an elbow...but misses. Back suplex on Venis. Val Venis powers out of a Billy Gunn headlock. Venis drives a thrust kick into the chest of Billy Gunn. Val Venis hits the Russian leg sweep and poses towards the crowd. Ken Shamrock gets u from the commentary table and grabs a chair. Shamrock blasts Val Venis in the back with the steel chair. The referee calls for the DQ because of the interference of Shamrock! Billy Gunn fights Shamrock and takes the chair away from him. Val Venis gets back up and sees the chair in Billy's hand. Val Venis kicks Billy Gunn in the leg, thinking it was Billy who had hit him with the chair! Val venis then hits Billy in the back with the chair!

JR: Val Venis thought Billy Gunn nailed him with the chair, when in fact it was Ken Shamrock!

King: Val is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. That's what he gets for messing around with Shamrock's sister a few weeks ago!

Segment #4: Mankind gives some of Rock's money away
    Mankind is in the locker room, giving away some of The Rock's money to one of the workers backstage.

King: Look at this, he stole Rock's money and he's giving it away to this idiot!

Segment #5: The Rock talks to Mr.McMahon on his phone

The Rock:
    You know what The Rock is saying? This big fat ******, Mankind....he's running around town spending The Rock's money like it's going out of style. We're talking about $100,000....a week's pay for The Rock. That's 5 new shirts for The Rock.

Vince McMahon: Rock, easy. There's more where that came from, alright?

The Rock: Ok, now The Rock understands. While you're over there taking care of business, The Rock is just going to have to do what The Rock has to do, when he has to do it. If you smell what The Rock....you know the rest.

Segment #6: Kevin Kelly interviews Debra on the entranceway

Kevin Kelly: Congratulations on the success of Owen Hart & Jeff Jarrett, but many people feel that you have been instrumental to their meteoric rise to the top here in the WWF.

Debra: I think so. Well, of course I did, Kevin. But I mean, with their abilities combined with my irresistibility, nobody stands a chance.

Kevin Kelly:
    So I have to wonder, Debra is what is really on the horizon for....

***Mark Henry comes out and interrupts Kevin Kelly.***

Mark Henry: Well, pleasure's my middle name. I think me and you should hook up.

Debra: Oh, that sound interesting. But tell me about it, honey. You think you got what it takes to make me hot chocolate?

Mark Henry: Well, I'm the kind of chocolate that melts in your mouth by the way.

Jeff Jarrett & Owen Hart attack Mark Henry from behind and put the boots to him. Referees and security eventually pull Jeff Jarrett & Owen Hart away from Mark Henry. They leave while Mark Henry is left laying on the entranceway.

Segment #7: Mankind gives Kurrgan some money
    Mankind is sitting at a table with Kurrgan, discussing stocks.

Mankind:
    Kurrgan, listen to me: What you need is a collective plan of 47% stocks, 38% bonds, 18% on a money market account. Economy is booming, interest rates are down, and it's time Kurrgan, to buy darn it, BUY!

Kurrgan: But I don't have any money.

Mankind: Here, go out there and secure your family's future.

Mankind hands Kurrgan some money and pats him on the back.

Match #2: D'Lo Brown vs Big Bossman
    Big dropkick by D'Lo Brown, who got good elevation. Bossman takes a hurrancarana. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Bossman backdrops D'Lo Brown out of a piledriver attempt. Big Bossman fires off some right and left hands. Running knee lift from Big Bossman. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Side suplex from Bossman. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. Flying shoulder tackle by Bossman sends D'Lo to the mat. D'Lo counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. D'Lo Brown hits a missile dropkick on Bossman. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. D'Lo hits a swinging DDT on Big Bossman. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! D'Lo looks shocked. D'Lo Brown snap suplexes Bossman. D'Lo Brown scores with a back heel kick on Bossman. Big Bossman elbows D'Lo Brown in the face to break a hammerlock. Bossman slams D'Lo Brown down. Tornado punch from Big Bossman. Test comes running down the aisle and into the ring! D'Lo Brown turns around. Test slams D'Lo down. Test climbs to the top rope and hits the Diving Elbow Drop! Test leaves the ring, the damage done! Pin : 1....2....3! Bossman defeats D'Lo. Bossman and Test are putting the boots to D'Lo Brown! Ghis Sonny comes running down the aisle with a chair! He slides in, sending Bossman and Test running for cover. Sonny saved D'Lo from a major beating.

Segment #8: Vince McMahon says he's found Stone Cold

Gerald Brisco & Pat Patterson are still looking for Stone Cold when Vince McMahon says he's found them and tells them to get going.

JR: Mr. McMahon says he's found Austin!

King: Yes!

Segment #9: Goldust attacks The Blue Meanie
    The Blue Meanie makes his way down to the ring when he is attacked by Goldust. Goldust props him into the corner and hits him with The Shattered Dreams.

Match #3: Kurrgan vs Droz
    Droz tells the referee to get the rest of The Oddities out of the ring. Droz says he beat the hairy one last week and Kurrgan's next. Kurrgan gets slammed. Kurrgan receives some punishment. Droz hits some punches. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Flying shoulder tackle by Droz sends Kurrgan to the mat. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Kurrgan counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Droz gets slammed. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Full nelson slam! Droz powers out of a headlock. Flapjack from Droz. Kurrgan tries to get a big slam, but it is blocked when Droz goes to the eyes! Kurrgan throws Droz to the outside. Kurrgan goes to grab Droz when Droz grabs a broom handle from under the ring and hits Kurrgan with it! Kurrgan collapses! The referee didn't see it! Droz climbs the turnbuckle and hits Kurrgan with the Diving Shoulder Tackle. 1...2...3! Kurrgan got screwed! Droz continues to beat down on Kurrgan after the match. The Oddites run down to the ring as Droz gets out of there, the damage done.

17. Devin Weston

Match #4: Mideon & Viscera vs The Brood (Gangrel & Edge)
    The Undertaker comes out on stage to watch this match from his throne. Mideon punches away at Edge. Hard slam by Knight. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Mideon tags out to Viscera. Viscera & Mideon whip Edge into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Big forearm by Viscera. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Weak kick from Viscera. Viscera misses a clothesline. Edge blasts Viscera with a super kick. Tag to Gangrel. Viscera takes a vertical suplex. Gangrel hits a bulldog off the ropes. Gangrel misses a clothesline. Tag between Viscera and Mideon. Midoen hits a bulldog off the ropes. Flapjack from Midoen. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Mideon strikes Gangrel. Gangrel ducks a clothesline attempt. Big clothesline from Gangrel. Mideon is in trouble. Implant DDT!!! That shook the ring. Faarooq quickly comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Edge goes to make the intercept...but is jumped at ringside by Bradshaw! Gangrel turns around. Faarooq spins Gangrel around. Faarooq hits the Dominator! The referee calls for the DQ because of the interference of Faarooq! The Acolytes aren't satisfied! They decide to continue the assault on The Brood, stomping them into the mat until referees try pull them away. The Brood throw the referees out of the ring! The Brood fights The Ministry Of Darkness, but the numbers are too great. The Ministry Of Darkness systematically tear The Brood apart! Faarooq hits Gangrel with The Dominator. Bradshaw has a bullrope and ties it around Gangrel's neck. The Undertaker gazes at Gangrel and shoves him off the apron, leaving him hanging. The Ministry Of Darkness has sent a clear message to the WWF!

JR: What a symbolic message sent here tonight by The Ministry Of Darkness!

King: I don't know, this is scary, JR!

JR: I still can't understand. The Brood had help. The Brood had officials in that ring, and The Brood tossed them out! What the hell is going on? The Brood totally annihilated by The Undertaker and his Ministry!

King: I don't know, but they've let Gangrel go. Boy, you are right. This has been an annihilation, but you want to talk of annihilation, you want to talk massacres, let's talk about that cage match at St. Valentine's Day Massacre on PPV. I promise you, Stone Cold Steve Austin will be annihilated. He'll be massacred. He'll be in worse shape than Gangrel is in right now if that's possible!

Segment #10: Mankind cuts a promo

Mankind comes down to the ring to a huge ovation from the crowd.

JR: What an ovation for this man, Mankind. As we heard last week, Mankind issued a challenge for the Rock in 2 weeks at the St. Valentine's Day Massacre PPV.

King: I'm just going to tell you something: The Rock isn't going to take this lying down, because at the Royal Rumble, Rock made Mankind scream "I quit"! The Rock's once again the champion, but Mankind stole The Rock's money and used it as a bargaining chip for a title shot!

JR: It was a **** tape recording. Mankind never said "I quit", King!

Mankind: Thank you very much. To tell you the truth, after that I Quit Match at the Royal Rumble, I don't feel all that good. I probably don't look all that good, but last time I checked, I sure as hell never said the words, "I quit". So you see....

***Do you smell what The Rock is cookin'? The Rock's music hits and he comes out on stage as he gets showered with boos from the crowd as they chant "Rocky sucks".***

The Rock: Now I tell you what, Mankind. You come out here and you run your mouth. You talk like a big shot, like you're The Rock, but obviously you're not. Now, after the I Quit Match in which The Rock beat your roody poo candy *** all across the arena....when it was all said and done, and the thousands, and thousands of The Rock's fans were done chanting his name, you screamed "I quit" not once, not twice, but 3 times. So now, after the I Quit Match-up, you want another shot at The Great One? Now, although The Rock stands up here custom made from head to toe, he dresses like a million dollars, he makes millions of dollars. Not only is The Rock extremely articulate, but he is pretty **** good looking on top of all that. After the 2 past weeks, you realize that now Mankind....that The Rock is all those things, including the most electrifying man in sports entertainment today. Now you look at The Rock when The Rock is speaking to you. On top of all that, The Rock agreed to your matches. Now you have something that belongs to The Rock and it happens to be $100,000. So Mankind, bring The Rock his $100,000 before The Rock whips your monkey ***.

Mankind:
    Hey, hold on a second now Rock, because you see, I feel a little bad about that. First off, there's no longer $100,000. It's down to about $72,000. Secondly, I consider myself an honorable man and I did say if you gave me a title match, I'd return the cash, but I changed my mind! Just to show you though that I'm a truthful guy, I'm just going to agree with everything you said. You do dress like a million bucks, you do make millions of bucks, why you even look pretty **** good too. But it is my humble opinion that you are without a doubt, the biggest horse's *** in sports entertainment today! Now Rock, I will admit you have given Mankind some of the ******* matches I've ever had, and now we're about to have another one in just 2 weeks, Rock.

The Rock: Now you make your little challenges and The Rock accepted. In about 2 short weeks, if you thought The Rock was rough on your candy *** in the I Quit Match, then come St. Valentine's Day Massacre, The Rock will proceed to bash your living brains in like you ain't never felt before. Mankind, in 2 weeks when it's all said and done, and the millions, and millions of The Rocks are through chanting his name, and The Rock stands over you still the WWF Champ, you're gonna realize why The Rock is The Great One, why The Rock is the most electrifying man in sports entertainment, and why The Rock is without a shadow of a doubt, the best **** WWF Champ there ever was. If you smeeeeeeeell what The Rock is cookin'!

JR: Folks, in 2 weeks at St. Valentine's Day Massacre on PPV....Last Man Standing....Rock vs Mankind for the WWF Title! Oh wait, they're at a pawn shop. Mr. McMahon has found Austin in a pawn shop!

King:
    Good! I guess we're fixin' to see Stone Cold Steve Austin attack Mr. McMahon and get fired on the spot, haha!

Segment #11: Vince McMahon looks for Stone Cold in a pawn shop
    Vince McMahon is whispering a plan to provoke Stone Cold to his associates, Gerald Brisco & Pat Patterson. Vince says that he has it on good authority that behind that door is Stone Cold Steve Austin. Vince says he's going to verbally provoke Stone Cold. He knows that Stone Cold wants him. He knows Stone Cold is going to hit him. Vince says when Stone Cold hits him, he wants Brisco & Patterson to jump him and he'll go back and be waiting in the car for them. Vince opens the door, but it wasn't Stone Cold that was there. The man asks if Vince is looking for Stone Cold or if he's looking for a fight. Vince says he's looking for Stone Cold. The man says Stone Cold is down at the bar. Vince leaves to go look for Stone Cold.

Match #5: Road Dogg & Al Snow vs The Acolytes in a Hardcore Tag Team Match
    Ouch! Snow gets slammed onto a trash can, squashing it. Big backdrop on Road Dogg, executed well. Bradshaw sets up a table. Faarooq walks into a trip. Running knee lift from Road Dogg. Road Dogg \ Snow whip Bradshaw into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Snow suplexes Faarooq. Snow slams Faarooq onto the table. Bradshaw slips out the back of a Road Dogg bodyslam. Massive backbreaker, Snow got planted. Road Dogg walks into a spike slam. Al Snow and Faarooq fight through the crowd as Road Dogg fights Bradshaw in the ring. Road Dogg hits Brashaw with a steel chair and throws him in the ring. Backstage, Al Snow fights Faaroq. Faarooq gets hit with a trash can. Al Snow sets up a table backstage. Viscera comes out of nowhere and slams Al Snow through the table. Faarooq makes his way back to the ring. It's 2-on-1 and Road Dogg is all alone...Double Powerbomb through the table!! 1....2....3! The Acolytes win, but they're not done yet as Mideon & Viscera, accompanied by 3 druids get in the ring. The Ministry Of Darkness put the boots to Road Dogg. Undertaker's music hits and the lights in the arena dim. Undertaker & Paul Bearer make their way to the stage. Undertaker slowly raises his arms and the lights in the arena return back to normal. The Acolytes & Mideon unveil the hoods of the druids and they are revealed to be The Brood! The Brood are now members of The Ministry Of Darkness!

JR: Hey, wait a **** minute! The druids are The Brood!

King:
    But The Ministry Of Darkness destroyed these guys earlier tonight! What is happening?

JR: Well, perhaps it was a ritual. Maybe a way for them to prove themselves to The Undertaker! Has this been a part of a long drawn-out initiation?

King: I'll tell you something: now there's going to be a real massacre on St. Valentine's Day. Now I know it!

Segment #12: Commercial hyping the St. Valentine's Day Massacre PPV
    "It's a day for forgiving
    Vince McMahon: I'm gonna get me some.
    A day for sharing
    Stone Cold: Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ***!
    A time to tell that special someone about how you really feel
    Vince McMahon: I hate Austin!
    Stone Cold: Vince McMahon, I know you hate my guts, and I feel the same way about you!
    Austin, McMahon....a steel cage
    WWF St. Valentine's Day Massacre....Live on PPV!"

Segment #13: Road Dogg & Al Snow argue
    Road Dogg & Al Snow are arguing over the outcome of the match. Road Dogg asks where in the hell Al Snow was. Road Dogg says Al Snow was backstage while he was getting his *** kicked in the ring by The Acolytes. Al Snow says that he was backstage when some 500lb gorilla slammed him through a table. Road Dogg hits Al Snow with a steel chair.

King:
    So much for that bond between those 2 people

JR: Well King, those 2 are set to be in a triple threat match in 2 weeks for the Hardcore Title, and now here's the steel cage. Coming up next, Kane vs Triple H. This might be a preview of what's to come in 2 weeks when Mr. McMahon goes one-on-one inside of a steel cage with The Texas Rattlesnake, Stone Cold Steve Austin! Wait a minute....Mr. McMahon thinks he's found Stone Cold!

Segment #14: Vince McMahon finds Stone Cold and tries to verbally provoke him

King: Hey look, Mr. McMahon's found Austin!

Vince McMahon: Hey Austin, you chicken****. Yeah, you! Don't you turn your back on me. I threw your *** over the top rope. I beat you in the Royal Rumble Match. It's eating you up inside, you know **** well it is! C'mon, stand up! Yeah, c'mon. C'mon Austin. What's the matter, huh? C'mon you chicken***, c'mon! Stand up! Hit me!

Stone Cold: I already told you once you dumb S.O.B. If you got a hearing problem, read my lips: I'm not gonna hit your *** here in Victoria, TX. I'm gonna wait until St. Valentine's Massacre, when I get your *** in that steel cage. Do you understand me?

Vince McMahon: C'mon you S.O.B. Let's go! C'mon, let's go! C'mon, hit me! **** IT, HIT ME!

Stone Cold:
    Look at me. I'm not shaking like you. I done told you once I get you in that cage, your *** is mine, and you will know that Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ***. And like I said, I'll say it one more time: I will not hit you tonight, but I can't speak for as you put it, "these kind of people". So, as I make my exit, you guys show Mr. McMahon a real good time at my expense.

The people turn to glare at Mr. McMahon. Vince backs off and says that it was only for Austin. Vince and his associates, Gerald Brisco & Pat Patterson leave the pub.

Match #6: Triple H vs Kane in a Steel Cage Match
    Triple H enters the ring and grabs a mic as he does his usual pre-match speech.

Triple H: Are you ready? I said, ARE YOU READY? Then, for the thousands in attendance and for the millions watching at home....and for you, Shane. Get a good look because I'm about to derail the Big Red Machine! Llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllet's get ready to SUCK IIIIIIIIT!

***The lights go out. Kane's music plays, his pyro explodes on cue as Kane makes his way down to the ring.***

JR: Through hellfire and brimstone Kane walks. Perhaps the most destructive force in the WWF today. Last week King, X-Pac offered Kane a chance to join a real family, DX. Kane responded with a thunderous Chokeslam on X-Pac, and rejoined The Corporation. Kane must think being part of The Corporation is better than the threat of being sent back to the insane asylum.

King: Well, I'll tell ya what was great last week: Shane took Kane right down to his knees. Not one knee, but both knees. It was so great to see. Kane get down on both his knees and apologize. It just goes to show how much power The Corporation holds here in the World Wrestling Federation, so you better mind your P's & Q's, JR!

Triple H wastes no time in going after Kane. Triple H dodges a clothesline from Kane and delivers a flurry of rights at Kane. It takes a while, but Kane eventually is brought down to one knee. Triple H rebounds off the ropes for the attack, but Kane grabs him by the throat and throws him into the steel cage. What a show of power by Kane there! Kane knocks down HHH with a vicious clothesline. Kane hammers away at HHH in the corner. Shot after shot and Triple H gets knocked down with a stiff uppercut from Kane. HHH tries to fight back, but Kane delivers a knee to the midsection. Kane suplexes HHH. Kane goes for an elbow drop, but HHH moves out of the way and Kane sits right back up. Both men get back to their feet, Triple H scores with some punches, and tries to throw Kane into the steel cage. Kane blocks it with his foot, and sends Triple H face first into the steel cage. Kane lifts his arms up, and then signals them down much like he does before the match to set the pyro off in the corner. His pyro goes off and the lights dim to a dark red. Kane rakes the face of HHH across the mesh of the steel cage. The lighting in the arena eventually goes back to normal. Kane picks Triple H up in a bear hug and rams his back into the steel cage. Triple H begins to battle back, but Kane turns the tide once more with an uppercut. Triple H crawls towards the door, but Kane is there to drag him back to the middle of the ring. HHH battles back again, this time with a knee to the solar plexus, and whipping Kane into the steel cage 3 times. Triple H goes for the door again, but Kane is there to grab him by the leg. Kane does an elbow drop in HHH's leg. Kane goes to the top turnbuckle and with tremendous agility, hits his diving clothesline on HHH. Kane goes to climb his way while Triple H makes his way to the door. Realizing this, Kane drops down and stops Triple H from crawling out the door. Triple H grabs a chair while Kane drags him back in the ring. HHH with a foot to the face and delivers a chair shot to the face of Kane. Kane sits back up though, and when HHH tries to climb up the side of the cage, Kane is there to bring him back down. Kane whips HHH into the corner and goes for a back body drop. HHH reverses it into his patented knee-facebuster. Triple H battles Kane into the turnbuckle and mounts the turnbuckle to deliver 10 shots to the face of Kane. HHH goes to whip Kane in the other corner, who reverses it and charges at Triple H. HHH counters with a boot to the face. HHH runs at Kane but gets decked with a clothesline. Kane tries to climb up the cage. HHH tries to stop him, but Kane kicks him away. HHH tries a second time and is successful this time around, yanking Kane off the cage and sending him crashing to the mat below. Again Kane sits up, and now Triple H tries to make it out of the cage by climbing up the side. Triple H is near the top, but Kane grabs him. Triple H kicks Kane back down. Triple H is almost over the top when Kane grabs him by the throat. Kane is going to Chokeslam Triple H from the top rope! Triple H scores with a low blow, saving himself from disaster as Kane straddles the top rope. Triple H rams Kane's head into the steel cage 3 times. Kane gets back up between the ropes and the steel cage, but Triple H rebounds off the ropes and hits him with a high-knee. Triple H measures Kane. Triple H hooks the arms and sets Kane up for the Pedigree. Kane counters with a back body drop, sending Triple H into the steel cage. Kane measures Triple H and grabs him by the throat. Triple H is going for the ride. Chokeslam! Kane is going to walk through the door, but then X-Pac runs down to the ring and slams the door twice into Kane's head. Kane sits back up and this time tries climbing out over the side of the steel cage. X-Pac climbs the steel cage and intercepts Kane at the top. Triple H is now climbing the steel cage as well. Shane McMahon runs down the aisle and into the steel cage. Shane grabs Triple H, but he kicks Shane off. Triple H climbs out over the top and lands on the floor. Triple H wins!

JR: Triple H wins! Bah Gawd Triple H beat Kane! And Shane is furious!

King: I'm gonna tell you one thing: That X-Pac is gonna pay for this. Shane McMahon will make X-Pac pay!

JR: X-Pac with a ton of guts, Triple H with revenge. Kane and the boy wonder, Shane left reeling.

Kane goes up the ramp after Triple H and X-Pac, but Shane stops him.

Shane McMahon: Kane, stop. Hold it right there, Kane. Let them have their little moment. You two listen to me: This isn't over yet! No, no. It's gonna be long, and it's gonna be painful for DX. 2 weeks at St. Valentine's Day Massacre....I'm issuing a challenge. The 2 of you vs myself & Kane! It's on! Oh, yeah boy! It's on!

King: What does that mean?

JR: MY GAWD, Triple H & X-Pac vs Shane McMahon & Kane! What's gonna happen between then? Goodnight everyone!

18. Devin Weston

In the Pre-show:
    • Joe Thomas defeated Golga by pinfall
    • Tex Tornado defeated Thrasher by pinfall
    • Hans Clayton defeated Too Cold Scorpio by pinfall

19. Devin Weston

SuNDAY NiGHT HeAT
    February 7, 1999
    Live from the Tucson Convention Center in Tucson, AZ

***Video plays hyping The Rock vs Mankind in a Last Man Standing Match at St. Valentine's Day Massacre for the WWF Title. Once the video ends, the pyro explodes and the camera cuts to the arena to kick off the show***
    Kevin Kelly: In 7 days time, who will be the last man standing when The Rock defends the WWF Title against Mankind? Also next Sunday at the St. Valentine's Day Massacre, Stone Cold Steve Austin enters the steel cage against this gentleman, Mr. McMahon!

Introductory Segment: Vince & Shane McMahon cut a promo
    Shane & Vince McMahon, accompanied by Gerald Brisco & Pat Patterson come down to the ring receiving momentous heat.

Vince McMahon: St. Valentine's Day Massacre 1 week from tonight....and on St. Valentine's Day, my son, Shane will step into the ring. However, I hope this doesn't upset DX....because you know I'm a very fair human being. So therefore it would be unfair to see X-Pac go one-on-one with my son, Shane. It wouldn't be fair at all. Because let's face it, you would totally annihilate and humiliate X-Pac like he's never been humiliated before! So therefore in the interest of fairness, that's why my son, Shane has decided to make this match next Sunday, a tag team match. So Triple H & X-Pac will square off against my son, Shane and his tag team partner....Kane! Well, if you want to talk about a massacre, there are going to be a number of them 1 week from tonight. On St. Valentine's Day, what a massacre it's gonna be: The Last Man Standing Match. The Rock going one-on-one with Mankind for the WWF Championship. But let's think about how this match came about, because quite frankly Mankind is nothing more than a thief. You see, at the Royal Rumble, The Rock annihilated Mankind. He could have finished him off there, and then Mankind steals $100,000 in cash from my son's trust fund. That was a gift to The Rock! Holds it over his head, blackmails Rock! Blackmailed heem to a match! Hadn't it been for that, Mankind wouldn't have gotten a title match as we speak. Nonetheless, I'm confident that 1 week from tonight, The Rock will remain the WWF Champion and indeed Mankind in all likelihood, you'll never wrestle again. As a matter, I predict that you'll be massacred and butchered so bad by The Rock, you may never even walk again. And then that would bring us to Stone Cold Steve Austin. A lot of people think Austin showed restraint when he walked away from me. Ha, no, no, that wasn't restraint, but it was cold. It was Stone Cold fear. Now Austin, you may not necessarily be afraid of me, but you are afraid of defeat. You are afraid of history repeating itself because it just eats you alive that me, Vince McMahon took you and threw you over the top rope single-handedly and became the winner of the Royal Rumble. So Austin, you go ahead and put up that #1 spot of contension at Wrestlemania, because you know I have a plan.
    You know I have a fool-proof plan. You don't know how, all you know is that Vince McMahon is going to defeat you 1 week from tonight. And indeed Austin, your career will be massacred. After it's all said and done, there you are left inside that steel cage, Vince McMahon is on the outside, who knows what a heaping mass of chili you're gonna turn into once again Vince McMahon defeats Stone Cold. Just to make sure you're ready for the match Austin, I tell you what I'm gonna do: You and Mankind deserve each other, no doubt about that. So therefore, we should book a little warmup match tomorrow night. One-on-one....Mankind vs Stone Cold Steve Austin. Good luck, Austin. Good luck, Mankind. And by the way, to both Mankind as well as Stone Cold, from the bottom of my heart, Happy Valentine's Day. I thank you very much.

Kevin Kelly: And not a hint of sarcasm in his voice either. A heartfelt greeting from Mr. McMahon to Stone Cold and Mankind. He orders for them to meet each other tomorrow night on RAW, 6 days away from St. Valentine's Day Massacre. They could massacre each other tomorrow night! Well, it's apparent Mr. McMahon has designed to not only impact not only St. Valentine's Day Massacre next Sunday, but potentially also Wrestlemania by ordering Stone Cold Steve Austin and Mankind to meet tomorrow night on RAW. What a blockbuster announcement to kick off the hour!

Shane McMahon:
    What did you expect from Vinny Mac? My Pops is the man! He takes things into his own hands and gets the job done!

Match #1: The Oddities vs Too Much
    Weak bodyslam on Too Hot by Golga. Big clothesline from Golga. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Tag between Golga and Kurrgan. Kurrgan scoops up Too Hot. Golga bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Big clothesline on Too Hot. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Kurrgan hits a right hand. Too Hot blocks a punch. Scott Taylor blasts Kurrgan with a super kick. Tag between Scott Taylor and Brian Christopher. Hard back suplex on Kurrgan. Flying elbow off the top rope by Brian Christopher. Kurrgan counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Kurrgan tags out to Golga. Golga hits a stump piledriver on Brian Christopher. Golga turns Too Sexy inside-out with a clothesline. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Golga hits Too Sexy. Too Sexy counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Second rope splash by Too Sexy. DOA come running down the aisle and into the ring! Golga turns...and is dropped with a double DDT! Golga in big trouble. Golga is stunned as Too Sexy heads to the top rope. Missile Dropkick!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. DOA don't look like they've finished! They continue to beat down on The Oddities until a host of referees and officials run out to pull them off!

Segment #1: Michael Cole interviews Al Snow

Michael Cole:
    Al Snow, Big Bossman's the Hardcore Champion, you and Road Dogg are looking to challenge him for the title. You 2 have done all kinds of things. You've went through tables, chair shots, anything imaginable. What are you going to do to prove that you're truly hardcore?

Al Snow: What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do? I don't know. I might break a broom over his head *Al Snow breaks a broom over his head*. I might stick him in a trash can *Al Snow puts a trash can over his head and runs face first into the trailer of the production truck*. I might hit him with a chair *Al Snow hits himself in the head with a chair*. Maybe throw him into the concession stands *Al Snow ransacks the concession stand*. Or maybe I'll spray him with a fire extinguisher *Al Snow sprays himself with a fire extinguisher*. If that doesn't work and he's still coming, I'll find a table and put him through it *Al Snow puts himself through a table*. It doesn't matter what I do though. The only thing I will do though, is I'm gonna take that belt from Bossman and I'll make Road Dogg pay for turning on me. You both want to play the game? You both want to try to be Hardcore? You think you're Hardcore? I don't think so!

Shane McMahon: Al Snow is off his rocker. He has lost it. Al Snow's obsessed with the Hardcore Title!

Segment #2: Countdown to Wrestlemania Hype
    Wrestlemania 15 is being hyped, which is 8 weeks away!

Match #2: The Godfather vs Ken Shamrock
    Shamrock takes a kick from Godfather. Shamrock gets squashed in the corner with a clothesline. Shamrock gets squashed in the corner with a clothesline. Shamrock counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Vertical suplex by Ken Shamrock. Short range spear from Ken Shamrock. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Godfather backdrops Ken Shamrock out of a piledriver attempt. Godfather hits a stump piledriver on Ken Shamrock. Cover! 1....2...kick out. The Godfather turns Shamrock inside-out with a clothesline. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Shamrock kicks The Godfather in the gut to reverse the momentum. Big forearm by Ken Shamrock. Godfather pushes out of a Ken Shamrock hold. The Godfather with a well-executed spinning neckbreaker on Shamrock. Val Venis suddenly appears on the titantron. Val Venis tells Kenny that he's in the zone. Ken Shamrock snaps and makes a beeline up the ramp. The referee count to ten, then calls for the bell. Shamrock gets counted out.

Segment #3: Ken Shamrock attacks Val Venis backstage

Ken Shamrock finds Val Venis backstage and brutally attacks him.

Kevin Kelly: Ken Shamrock taking his frustrations out on Val Venis!

Shane McMahon: C'mon Ken, that's it. Payback time! Val Venis, you're not done payin' yet. I can guarantee you that, big boy!

Match #3: Viscera vs The Brooklyn Brawler
    Brawler takes a strong kick from Viscera. Viscera strikes Brooklyn Brawler. Viscera strikes Brooklyn Brawler. Viscera misses a big legdrop. Brooklyn Brawler with a spinning neckbreaker on Viscera. Powerslam from Brooklyn Brawler. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Viscera pushes out of a Brooklyn Brawler hold. Hard slam by Viscera. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Viscera with a standing spinebuster. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. Viscera misses a big legdrop. Viscera takes a headbutt from Brooklyn Brawler. Brawler only gets knees on a splash. Punch by Viscera on Brawler. Viscera floors Brooklyn Brawler. Big Splash!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Tex Tornado comes running down the aisle with a chair! Viscera is just leaving the ring...and Tex Tornado scores with a brutal chair shot! Viscera falls to the floor hard as Tex Tornado taunts him.

Match #4: Jacqueline vs Luna
    Luna slams Jacqueline. Luna uses a forearm to the face. Bodyslam by Luna. Fallaway slam by Luna. Jacqueline pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Jacqueline hits a right hand on Luna. Jackie hits a stump piledriver on Luna. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Jacqueline gets taken down out of nowhere. Hard slam by Luna. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Tornado punch from Luna. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Jacqueline avoids an avalanche, Luna hits the turnbuckles hard. Luna takes a kick. Jackie walks into a trip. Luna with a spinning neckbreaker on Jackie. Luna floors Jacqueline...and climbs the turnbuckles. Lunasault!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over.

Segment #4: Commercial hyping the St. Valentine's Day Massacre PPV

"It's a day for forgiving
    Vince McMahon: I'm gonna get me some.
    A day for sharing
    Stone Cold: Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ***!
    A time to tell that special someone about how you really feel
    Vince McMahon: I hate Austin!
    Stone Cold: Vince McMahon, I know you hate my guts, and I feel the same way about you!
    Austin, McMahon....a steel cage
    WWF St. Valentine's Day Massacre....Live on PPV!"

Match #5: D'Lo Brown & Mark Henry vs Jeff Jarrett & Owen Hart vs DX in a Triple Threat Tag Team Match
    Jeff Jarrett hits some punches. Big backdrop on D'Lo, executed well. Tag between Jeff Jarrett and X-Pac. Second rope flying axe handle, D'Lo goes down. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. X-Pac drops an elbow...but misses. Tag between D'Lo Brown and Mark Henry. D'Lo Brown and Henry whip X-Pac into the corner. Henry whips D'Lo Brown in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Tag between X-Pac and Triple H. HHH hits a right hand. Triple H hits a bulldog off the ropes. Tag between Mark Henry and Owen Hart. Big clothesline on Owen Hart. Owen Hart powers out of a Triple H headlock. Shane McMahon gets up from the commentary table and heads to the ring. Shane distracts Triple H and Owen Hart scores the roll-up from behind. 1....2....3! Jeff Jarrett & Owen Hart win the match. Shane runs up the ramp while DX chases after him as the show goes off the air.

20. Sonny

Sonny Superstar

who Sonny will face at wm15? Test or anoter coporation member? to be seen