Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 - 2BC Attitude Era Edition

Discussion in 'User GM/Season Modes' started by Devin Weston, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Pavel Bure Jr

Pavel Bure Jr Pro 3

2. Devin Weston

Devin Weston President Of Hockey Operations

Nobody right at the moment. You debuted at the Royal Rumble, and then wrestled in a couple of dark matches. Anyone in particular you would like to feud with?

3. Pavel Bure Jr

Pavel Bure Jr Pro 3

Ken shamrock?

4. Devin Weston

RAW IS WAR
    February 8, 1999
    Live From The Air Canada Center in Toronto, ON

***Opening Video: Recap of events over the past couple of weeks***
    Stone Cold opening up a can off whoop *** on Vince McMahon at the Royal Rumble

Vince crawls under the bottom rope and both men fight through the crowd

Stone Cold gets ambushed in the restroom by The Corporate Team

Stone Cold gets carried away in an ambulance

Stone Cold commandeers an ambulance and returns to the Royal Rumble Match

The last 2 men in the Royal Rumble Match are Austin & McMahon

The Rock distracts Austin as McMahon eliminates Stone Cold from behind

McMahon waives all rights and privileges as the #1 contender at Wrestlemania

Commissioner, Shawn Michaels informs McMahon since he waived his rights as the contender at Wrestlemania, the rules indicate if the winner of the Royal Rumble forfeits their right as the #1 contender at Wrestlemania, then the runner up of the Royal Rumble gets the rights instead, so Stone Cold has been checked in

Stone Cold makes a proposition to McMahon, saying that he'll put up his rights to be the #1 contender at Wrestlemania if McMahon agrees to face him in a steel cage match at St. Valentine's Day Massacre

Vince agrees to the match

Vince makes a match between Stone Cold & Mankind for tonight on RAW, 6 days away from the St. Valentine's Day Massacre PPV!

***End of video***

Intro:

It's my life in a box
    And charred to beat
    Taking chalk in my arms
    It's the soul of me
    You want fire,
    ashes see me laying face down
    What has caught the thorn.....IN YOUR EYE!​

JR:
    Welcome everyone to WWF RAW, from the Air Canada Center in Toronto. We are 6 days away from St. Valentine's Day Massacre on PPV, and what a night it's going to be! I'm Jim Ross alongside my broadcast colleague, Jerry "The King" Lawler. Stone Cold Steve Austin gets set for a match tonight with Mankind!

Introductory Segment: Stone Cold cuts a promo
    Stone Cold makes his way down to the ring to a thunderous ovation.

JR: What a reaction for Stone Cold Steve Austin! King, on a night when Austin is being forced to meet Mankind in a match-up just 6 days away from meeting Mr. McMahon in a steel cage at St. Valentine's Day Massacre!

King: Well JR, I wanna tell you it feels like an earthquake here at the Air Canada Center. These people are going nuts for Stone Cold Steve Austin! Look at this! They're looking at Stone Cold, and they know in 6 days, he's gonna go one-on-one in a cage with Mr. McMahon!

Stone Cold: I know that Vince McMahon made the match between myself and Mick Foley. He was counting on the fact that we'd be in this ring beating the living hell out of each other. And that's all fine and well with me because I've got all the respect in the world for Mick Foley, and as far as I'm concerned, he is one tough S.O.B! But to Vince, I'll tell you this: no matter what happens in this ring, when I get your *** in that steel cage, there ain't gonna be a **** thing you can do against Stone Cold Steve Austin except lace up your shoes real tight and run around the **** cage because I can guarantee you #1: That I will beat your *** up and down, every side of that **** cage. The 2nd guarantee I'll make is I will step right over your limp carcass, and walk my *** right into Wrestlemania to the title shot! The 3rd guarantee I'll make, Vince is I will guarantee in that cage match, there will be blood shed. A lot of blood shed and it ain't going to be mine. Vince, this Sunday your *** is mine and that's the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so!

***Mankind's music plays and he comes out to the ring to an outstanding ovation.***

Mankind: Wait a second, wait a second. Did I hear you use the word "blood shed"? You see I'm thinking, Steve....about walking myself down right next to that cage, and maybe getting a little bit of Mr. McMahon's blood on my new white shirt. What I want you to remember after this Sunday when Mankind & The Rock at the Last Man Standing Match, I fully intend to be the last man standing and that means at Wrestlemania, you're gonna look into these eyes. Wait, wait, wait....let's not forget about tonight because I got the feeling and I think you feel it too with all these fans in Toronto want to see somebody get their *** kicked. Like I said, it might be you, it might be me. All I'm saying Toronto and to a worldwide audience is that somebody in this very ring is going to take one hell of a beating. I'll just leave you with one last little thought, I will be the WWF Champion until I'm not.

Vince McMahon's music hits and The Corporation comes on stage to a thunderous chorus of boos from the crowd.

The Rock: Obviously, there's a strong need to set both of your candy ***** straight! Mankind, this Sunday, St. Valentine's Day Massacre, The Rock plans on making your candy *** famous. And how he plans on doing that is dragging your candy *** down Know Your Role Boulevard, hang that right on Jabroni Drive, but instead of checking you into the Smackdown Hotel, The Rock figured he'd bash your living brains in. And after bashing your living brains in, when it's all said and done, all the smoke is clear, the millions, and millions of The Rock's fans are through chanting his name, you'll realize without a shadow of a doubt, why The Rock is The Great One, why The Rock is the chosen one, and why The Rock is the best **** WWF Champ there ever was! If you smeeeellll what The Rock is cookin'! Now as far as you Stone Cold jabroni, Vinny Mac....The Rock says set his candy *** straight.

Vince McMahon: May I have your attention please? *The crowd chants arse**** towards McMahon* Austin, I hope you heard the anthem when The Corporation came out here because the anthem that's played for The Corporation is entitled "No Chance In Hell". If I instinctively remember giving you that precise chance is to whether or not you are going to win The Royal Rumble, I said you had no chance in hell. I instinctively remember the ring announcer say if memory serves me correctly, "The winner of the 1999 Royal Rumble, Mr. Vince McMahon!". As far as I'm concerned, that has a real nice ring to it. So nice that I would like to hear it again. I'd like to hear it agian this Sunday night as a result of the cage match between you and me. So confident am I that you would hear the ring announcer announce me the winner, I'm gonna go one better than you Austin. You made certain guarantees, I'm gonna make you even better guarantees. You see Austin, I'm gonna guarantee you that not one Corporate member will ever in any way shape or form, interfere in my match with you in the cage this Sunday. I know what I'm doing, and I mean this. Patterson, Brisco, Shamrock, Test, Rock, Kane, Bossman, all of you. If any one of you so much as interfere in the slightest way in my moment of victory, my cage match with Austin, I'll fire every **** one of you! You'll never again ever work for the World Wrestling Federation! Now Austin, I'll guarantee you something else. You better heed my words because Austin, after the cage match is over, and they're trying to scrub it down, they're trying to scrape your guts off of the cage, you're gonna remember these words....and that is that after the cage match is over Austin, the World Wrestling Federation for you will never ever ever be the same again! Oh and as far as tonight is concerned, just one other small item. Let me announce that the guest referee for your match here tonight will be the winner of the 1999 Royal Rumble....Mr. Vince McMahon! I thank you very much!

JR: What? Mr. McMahon stacking the deck here on RAW tonight!

King: Haha! Yes! Oh, we're gonna have a head-on collision tonight. Stone Cold and Mankind!

JR: I hope the air bags are deployed King, because we're gonna need em'! We are here on a crash course here in the Air Canada Center tonight. DX is here tonight. X-Pac is going to take on Kane! The Rock is in action. A tune up perhaps for St. Valentine's Day Massacre against The Lethal Weapon, Steve Blackman!

King: Oh yeah, that's a David and Goliath situation. X-Pac, David. Kane, Goliath. My money's on Goliath this time! I'm a little worried about The Rock though. The Rock cannot afford to get derailed before his title defense this Sunday.

JR: And you just heard it folks, Mankind will meet Stone Cold Steve Austin and guess who the special guest referee is?

King: None other than the winner of the 1999 Royal Rumble....Mr. McMahon himself! I can't wait!

Match #1: D'Lo Brown vs Jeff Jarrett
    Double arm suplex by D'Lo Brown, Jarrett hits hard. D'Lo Brown gets taken down out of nowhere. Jeff Jarrett snap suplexes D'Lo. D'Lo reverses an irish whip...and Jeff Jarrett runs into the referee! Jeff Jarrett with a reverse suplex. Cover, but there's no one to count for Jeff Jarrett. D'Lo kicks Jeff Jarrett in the gut to reverse the momentum. Jarrett tastes a high angle back suplex. D'Lo Brown scores with a face jam. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Slingshot clothesline by D'Lo. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Jarrett kicks D'Lo Brown in the gut to reverse the momentum. Jarrett hits a stump piledriver on D'Lo Brown. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up! That was close. D'Lo counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. D'Lo Brown has Jeff Jarrett down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Through the air, Lo Down! 1....2....3. Jeff Jarrett gives a murderous look toward D'Lo Brown...and attacks! D'Lo gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. Jarrett picks him up...and launches him over the top rope to the outside. A small measure of revenge has been taken.

Segment #1: Promo hyping Val Venis vs Ken Shamrock

A video plays hyping the Intercontinental Title match between Val Venis & Ken Shamrock for the St. Valentine's Day Massacre PPV.

Segment #2: Kevin Kelly interviews Val Venis in the ring before his scheduled match
    Val Venis comes out to the ring to a decent amount of pop as Kevin Kelly prepares to interview him before his scheduled match with Hans Clayton.

Kevin Kelly: Val, is this really your way of trying to get a rise out of Ken Shamrock?

Val Venis: First of all, I don't need to get a rise out of Ken, hehe. You see, I'm too busy with his sister, hehe. Secondly, The Big Valbowski....

Ken Shamrock rushes down to the ring and takes down Val Venis. Shamrock hammers away on Val Venis. Referees come down to the ring to stop Shamrock, but he takes them all down with a belly-to-belly suplex on each and every one of them. Shamrock locks the Ankle Lock on one of the referees.

JR: My God, Shamrock has snapped King! Something needs to be done about this!

King: I feel sorry for Val Venis this Sunday! Once Shamrock gets in that zone, nobody's safe!

*Commercial break*

Match #2: Val Venis vs Hans Clayton
    We are back from commercial break as the match is underway. Armbar takedown from Val Venis, nicely done. Belly to belly suplex by Venis. Clayton tastes a high angle back suplex. Vertical suplex by Val Venis. Hans Clayton blocks a right hand and fires back. Big clothesline on Venis. Clayton hits a stump piledriver on Val Venis. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Clayton drops an elbow...but misses. Val Venis scores with a face jam. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Val Venis scores with a released tiger suplex on Clayotn. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Clayton blocks a punch. Hans Clayton hits some punches. Venis blocks a kick from Hans Clayton. Val Venis snap suplexes Clayton. The referee gets hit with a wild right hand and is down. Val Venis hits the fisherman suplex on Hans Clayton. Val Venis goes to the top rope for the Money Shot. Ken Shamrock runs down to the ring and shoves Val Venis off the top rope. Val Venis crashes to the canvas. Shamrock delivers the belly-to-belly on Hans Clayton and then fires him out of the ring. Ken Shamrock delivers a belly-to-belly on Val Venis and mounts him for a slew of right hands to the face of Val Venis. Referee Earl Hebner tries to separate Ken Shamrock from Val Venis, but gets a belly-to-belly suplex from Shamrock. Shamrock goes back on the attack and eventually leaves when he is satisfied with his work.

Segment #3: Michael Cole interviews Ghis Sonny

Michael Cole:
    Sonny, you're not scheduled for a match tonight, but you will be scheduled to take on Test in a rematch this Sunday at St. Valentine's Day Massacre.

Ghis Sonny: That's right, Cole. You see, a few weeks ago at the Royal Rumble, I had Test right where I wanted him, but he decided to take the easy way out and get disqualified. It's going to be different this time around, rest assured. Like I said before, I plan on "passing the Test". Now that brings me to The Corporation. They walk around and strut their stuff like they own the place. They think they can push people around and exert their power, but they crossed the line 2 weeks ago when they put their hands on Chyna. What The Corporation did was they started a war with DX. I'm not a member of DX by any means, but while The Corporation may have started the war, you can bet your *** DX is going to finish it!

JR: What a statement made by Sonny, and he could be right, King!

King: What are you talking about, JR? Do you have any idea who backs The Corporation? Mr. Vince McMahon, that's who!

Match #3: Goldust vs Gillberg
    Fallaway slam by Goldust. Massive backbreaker, Gillberg got planted. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Gillberg fights out of a grapple. Goldust takes a chop from Gillberg. Gillberg hits a wheel kick on Goldust. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Flapjack from Gillberg. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Gillberg attacks with some poorly executed flying moves. Gillberg misses a clothesline. Goldust hits a stump piledriver on Gillberg. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Goldust turns Gillberg inside-out with a clothesline. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! Goldust looks shocked. Rude Awakening on Gillberg by Goldust. Goldust bodyslams Gillberg. Gillberg blocks a right hand and fires back. Chop by Gillberg on Goldust. Goldust with the Irish whip and the clothesline on Gillberg. Goldust picks up Gillberg and hits the Curtain Call! This could be over! All of a sudden, Goldust's music plays and The Blue Meanie comes up on the titantron dressed up like Goldust on a couch.

Blue Meanie: Oh yes. Goldust, you will definitely never forget the name of....*hogs up a loogie*....*whispers* Bluedust!

King: How repulsive is that!

Goldust distracted by this and Gillberg takes advantage of the opportunity and rolls Goldust up from behind for the pin. 1....2....3. After the match, Goldust attacks Gillberg and sets him up in the corner. Shattered Dreams by Goldust!

JR:
    Gillberg won the match, but was on the receiving end of the Shattered Dreams thanks to Goldust!

King:
    That idiotic Blue Meanie cost Goldust the match!

The lights go out. When they come back on, Goldust is completely covered in blue paint.

JR:
    Goldust covered in blue paint. A blue bath from Bluedust on Goldust!

King:
    This is reminiscent of The Brood. He's been blued! He's covered in blue paint, but I guarantee you, he's seeing red right now!

Segment #4: Kevin Kelly interviews referee Earl Hebner

Kevin Kelly interviews referee, Earl Hebner backstage.

Kevin Kelly: Mr. Hebner, I understand you have a statement to make regarding Ken Shamrock.

Earl Hebner:
    Kevin Kelly, as senior of WWF officials, I've decided that none of my refs will officiate Ken Shamrock's title match against Val Venis this Sunday. In other words, if nobody volunteers to officiate this match, Ken Shamrock will forfeit his title to Val Venis this Sunday and that's it.

Segment #5: DX cuts a promo
    DX makes their way down to the ring, receiving a huge pop from the crowd.

Triple H:
    St. Valentine's Day Massacre....Shane, you want a war? You want to bring out the big guns? Well, here's your big chance, Shane. Only problem is, Shane....you're stepping up to the plate, but you're not carrying a bat. As a matter of fact, you can't even draw walk, because you just don't have the balls either! It's gonna be a war alright, but at St. Valentine's Day Massacre, we're gonna see who's arrow hits the mark!

X-Pac: For those of you who didn't happen to see RAW last week, I slammed the steel cage door into Kane's head and made him bleed like a pig! Well it just so happens tonight, it's gonna be Kane and X-Pac right here on RAW, and I ain't got a problem with that one bit, cause I ain't afraid of nobody, Kane! And as for you Shane McMahon, my friend, if you seriously think you can kick my ***, don't sing it, BRING IT!

Road Dogg: Now then, Toronto, lets kick it one time shall we? Ladies & gentlemen, boys & girls, children of all ages, Degeneration X proudly brings to you, it's former WWF Tag Team Champions of the worrrrrrrrlllld....The Road Dogg Jesse James, The Badd *** Billy Gunn....The New Age Outlaws! My message is short and sweet: Al Snow, Bossman, you know what they say....that 2 out of 3 ain't bad, but there will be no 3rd game for you and your bodyless biz-itch because in Memphis, TN at the St. Valentine's Day Massacre, the D-O-Double G is gonna walk out a mudhole in both your ***** and I'm gonna moonwalk it dry!

Billy Gunn: Well, gee whiz guys, looks like all you guys got matches at the St. Valentine's Day Massacre. I don't think that's fair. I thought I was the #1 contender for the Intercontinental Title. I gotta figure out someway to get into it. Oh, I know, hold on a second.

***Billy Gunn pulls his shirt off, revealing a referee shirt underneath it***

Road Dogg: Oh, I got it. You're gonna apply for a job at the foot locker!

Billy Gunn: No, of course not. Kenny, Val....Happy Valentine's Day because at the St. Valentine's Day Massacre, you're looking at your ref. Now if you're not down with us, WE'VE GOT 2 WORDS FOR YA!

JR: Will DX be celebrating this Sunday on PPV? Triple H & X-Pac meet Shane McMahon & Kane. Road Dogg meets Al Snow & Big Bossman. And Billy Gunn the special guest referee for Val Venis & Ken Shamrock!

***Camera cuts backstage, where Vince & Shane McMahon are walking backstage***

King: But wait a minute, JR. You talk about special referees, now there's a special referee and he's on his way out here!

JR: That's because Austin vs Mankind is next!

***Commercial break***

Match #4: Mankind vs Stone Cold Steve Austin with Vince McMahon as the guest referee

***Vince McMahon makes his way to the ring to a shower of boos from the crowd.***

JR: Folks, earlier tonight, the owner of the WWF, Mr. McMahon deemed himself the special guest referee for tonight's match-up that he set up last night on Heat between Mankind & Stone Cold Steve Austin!

King: That's right, and take a look at this, JR! Look at that! Wow, he's ripped! Oh yes, he's pumped!

JR: Mr. McMahon also guaranteed that after this Sunday at the St. Valentine's Day Massacre on PPV, the steel cage match between McMahon & Austin, the WWF will never be the same for Stone Cold!

King: Never ever be the same, and did you see that swagger walk of Mr. McMahon? I mean, he is so confident. It's so obvious he's got something in that colossal brain of his. He knows something we don't know!

***Mankind makes his way down to the ring to an outstanding ovation.***

JR: Mankind will go one-on-one in 6 days at the St. Valentine's Day Massacre against the Corporate Champion, The Rock in a Last Man Standing Match. There must be a winner, but that's if he gets through Stone Cold here tonight, but this match here tonight between Mankind & Stone Cold could adversely affect St. Valentine's Day Massacre!

King: Yeah, you got that right, JR. Whatever's left of Mankind will face The Rock this Sunday. Look at the look of disdain on the face of Mr. McMahon as he has to look down and realize that pathetic looking Mankind is actually the #1 contender. It's disgusting, it's despicable!

***Stone Cold's music hits and he makes his way to the ring to a thunderous ovation. Once he gets in the ring, he gets in Vince McMahon's face.***

King: Look at this guy, JR....Stone Cold Steve Austin. Let's face it, he's a sicko! He's obsessed, he comes out here and guarantees that this Sunday, Mr. McMahon will be a bloody pulp. He's not gonna be satisfied until he sees Mr. McMahon's blood. Look at this!

JR: And Austin can't lay a hand on Mr. McMahon. If he does, he will be fired. The Rattlesnake has to wait just 6 days to get the boss inside a steel cage. That title shot at Wrestlemania hangs in the balance!

Vince McMahon: As the official in this match, let's get this together. C'mon, I want some action. This is no ordinary wrestling match. I don't want to see any handshakes. Throw the rule book out the window. Eye gouging....perfectly legal. The use of chairs, tables, and assorted other furniture....quite acceptable. Kicks to the groin quite frankly, would be appreciated. So therefore, let's get this thing on, and I want you to show the world, both of you exactly who I know you are....a bunch of neanderthal animals. I want somebody's *** kicked!

Stone Cold: Well, that's exactly what's gonna happen Vince, but I'mma tell you right now, I'm not gonna get my *** kicked. Mankind ain't gonna get his *** kicked. So I guess that means it's you who's gonna get you're *** kicked.

Vince McMahon challenges Stone Cold to hit him, but unknown to McMahon, Mankind is right behind him and he pulls out Mr. Socko, preparing for the Mandible Claw.

Stone Cold:
    No, no, no, no, no, nu-uh. I'm not gonna kick your ***. Mankind ain't gonna kick your ***. He's gonna kick your *** (Stone Cold points behind McMahon).

Vince McMahon turns around and Mankind applies the Mandible Claw on Vince.

King:
    No, it's Socko!

JR: Mr. Socko! Mr. Socko! Mankind has Mr. Socko down McMahon's gullet!

The Corporation runs down to the ring to attack Stone Cold & Mankind. Stone Cold & Mankind hold their ground and fight them off. Stone Cold delivers the Stone Cold Stunner to The Rock & Ken Shamrock in the process.

JR:
    Austin & Mankind have thwarted Mr. McMahon's plans. McMahon being helped away by the boy wonder himself, Shane. Stone Cold & Mankind have thrown a wrench into Mr. McMahon's plans. They won't destroy each other tonight, but they're going to destroy The Corporation. It seems they have turned the tables on the boss!

King:
    The Massacre has started early. Mr. McMahon is hurt. I can't believe this, these 2 guys were supposed to be at each other's throats. Believe me, this is not going to set well with Mr. McMahon. He'll think of something before the night's over, I promise you!

***Commercial break***

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
  5. Devin Weston

***We're back from commercial break and The Corporation hits the stage as Stone Cold & Mankind are still in the ring.***

Vince McMahon:
    I guess you're all satisfied. You see, I'm sure that Austin & Mankind think they got the best of yours truly. Austin, you're gonna rue the day. Not just this Sunday in the cage match. In that very ring here tonight, Austin....you're gonna be in action, Stone Cold. And you know what you're gonna do, Austin? With the only exception of the WWF Champion, Austin, you're gonna face each and every member of The Corporation. Austin, you're gonna run the gauntlet. Until somebody's pinned Austin. So put that in your pipe and smoke it, Austin.

King: Yes! When is Stone Cold Steve Austin gonna learn you don't get one-up on Mr. McMahon?

JR: Stone Cold Steve Austin has already thwarted one plan of The Corporate Team tonight, but how in the world is he gonna get out of this one? Austin against all members of The Corporate Team tonight!

King: He's not going to. I told you, Mr. McMahon is brilliant. This is another part of his plan. If one part doesn't work, he'll come up with something that does. Austin's gotta run the guantlet, and he ain't gonna make it!

Match #5: The Godfather vs Viscera (accompanied by Mideon)
    Mideon joins JR and King for commentary for this match. Godfather strikes away at Viscera. Viscera gets squashed in the corner with a clothesline. Running clothesline from The Godfather. Viscera blocks a punch. Viscera hits a big clothesline. Hard slam by Viscera. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Godfather blocks a suplex attempt. Godfather hits a stump piledriver on Viscera. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. The Godfather turns Viscera inside-out with a clothesline. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up! That was close. Viscera pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Viscera hits some stiff-looking punches. Godfather ducks a wild right hand. The Godfather with a spinning neckbreaker on Viscera. The Godfather signals for the Pimp Drop! Mideon gets up from the commentary table! He grabs the leg of The Godfather and drags him out of the ring. The referee has no option but to call for the DQ! Meanwhile, The Godfather gets sent crashing into the ring post! Viscera and Mideon are putting the boots to The Godfather! Tex Tornado comes running down the aisle with a chair! He slides in, sending Viscera & Mideon running for cover. Tex Tornado saved Godfather from a major beating.

Segment #6: Ken Shamrock & Val Venis fight in the locker room

Ken Shamrock and Val Venis are in a heated brawl in the locker room. Billy Gunn tries to seperate the 2, but becomes entangled in the brawl himself. DX & The Corporation eventually pull their members apart.

Segment #7: Commercial hyping the St. Valentine's Day Massacre PPV
    "It's a day for forgiving
    Vince McMahon: I'm gonna get me some.
    A day for sharing
    Stone Cold: Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ***!
    A time to tell that special someone about how you really feel
    Vince McMahon: I hate Austin!
    Stone Cold: Vince McMahon, I know you hate my guts, and I feel the same way about you!
    Austin, McMahon....a steel cage
    WWF St. Valentine's Day Massacre....Live this Sunday on PPV!"

Match #6: X-Pac vs Kane
    Big backdrop on X-Pac, executed well. Kane hits a bulldog off the ropes. Cover! 1....2...kick out. X-Pac counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. X-Pac scores with a back heel kick on Kane. Kane takes a flying neckbreaker from X-Pac. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Slingshot clothesline by X-Pac. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. Kane takes a flying neckbreaker from X-Pac. Kane powers out of a headlock. X-Pac walks into a spike slam. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Kane with a standing spinebuster. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Fallaway slam by Kane. Kane fires off some right and left hands. Kane only gets knees on a splash. X-Pac uses a basement dropkick to the knee. X-Pac blasts Kane with a super kick. X-Pac signals for the X-Factor! Shane McMahon gets in the ring and attacks X-Pac! The referee has no option but to call for the DQ! Kane turns X-Pac around and floors him with a clothesline! Kane and Shane are putting the boots to X-Pac! Shane calls Kane off and sets up X-Pac for the Pedigree, mocking Triple H. Triple H comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Triple H brawls with Kane, giving X-Pac time to get to his feet. Triple H & X-Pac send Kane out of the ring with a double clothesline. Shane's left in the ring. Triple H & X-Pac taunts Shane to bring it. Shane charges at both men, but they duck Shane's attack, sending him into the rope. Shane is pulled out of the ring by Kane. Kane saving Shane McMahon from a major beating!

JR:
    Kane, perhaps wisely getting Shane out of there!

King:
    Lucky for DX, Kane is there to stop Shane from tearing Triple H & X-Pac apart!

Segment #8: Road Dogg is found laid out backstage

EMT's are attending to Road Dogg in the locker room. Who attacked him?

Segment #9: Al Snow cuts a promo

Al Snow: We've come to Toronto to prove a point. Road Dogg Jesse James, we respect you. We really do. You're tough, you're hardcore, but you're not the crown prince of hardcore. That belongs to me, and this Sunday at St. Valentine's Day Massacre, I'm coming to take the Hardcore Title. #2 out of 3. You stabbed us in the back, Jesse, and we are a man of our word. Just to show you how hardcore we are, we're not gonna wait until Sunday. No, I don't think so. I tell you what. I think I've got some toys hidden underneath here (Al Snow pulls a table and a fire extinguisher from underneath the ring). No sense in waiting until Sunday, let's have a Hardcore Match tonight. So if somebody out there has got the guts, let's do it right now! I guess nobody's back there, but like I said, we are a man of our word, so since nobody wants to have a Hardcore Match with us, I guess I'll just have one by myself.

Al Snow hits himself with the mic repeatedly. Al Snow sprays himself with the fire extinguisher. Al Snow breaks a broom over his knee. Al Snow then sets a table up in the ring, goes to the top turnbuckle, and does a moonsault from the top rope, putting himself through the table. Bob Holly comes out to the ring to try to talk some sense into Al Snow, but Al Snow shoves him the first time. The second time and Al Snow punches him this time. Bob Holly attacks Al Snow and hits him with a wooden baseball bat. Both men fight through the crowd and back to ringside. Al Snow hits Bob Holly with a chair. Bob Holly fights back and hits Al Snow with a chair shot of his own. Al Snow and Bob Holly fight in the ring for a while before being separated by referees.

Segment #10: Kevin Kelly interviews Droz
    Kevin Kelly interviews Droz backstage

Kevin Kelly: Everybody loves The Oddities. Why do you have such a problem with them?

Droz: Wait a minute, Kevin Kelly. You're the one that's always asking questions. I have a question for you: Do I look like a punk?

Kevin Kelly: No.

Droz: Ok, do I act like a punk?

Kevin Kelly: No

Droz: Alright, why last night on Sunday Night Heat did you call me a punk?

Kevin Kelly:
    Well....

Droz: Did I do something to offend you?

Kevin Kelly: No, but....

Droz:
    What's the reason?

Kevin Kelly:
    I apologize, I was....

Droz: You know, I'll kick your....

Droz sucker punches Kevin Kelly. Droz then slaps Kevin Kelly hard across the face. Steve Blackman pulls Droz away from Kevin Kelly. Droz tells Steve Blackman that this doesn't involve him.

Match #7: Steve Blackman vs The Rock
    Before the match, The Rock grabs a microphone as he has something to say to his opponent, Steve Blackman.

The Rock:
    Unfortunately for you, The Rock is gonna have to kick your roody poo candy ***.

The match begins with The Rock delivering a kick to the midsection, followed by a slew of right hands. Rock rams Steve Blackman face first into the turnbuckle and proceeds to hammer away on Blackman in the corner. Rock Irish whips Blackman, who reverses it and sends Rock into the corner. Blackman gets a couple of martial-arts kicks into the solar plexus of The Rock and follows it up with a nice dropkick. Blackman punches away at The Rock in the corner. The Rock with a rake to the eyes, giving him time to clock Blackman with a clothesline. Rock stomps away on Blackman, then drapes him over the middle rope, choking him with it. The referee begins the count. 1....2....3....4....The Rock releases the hold before the 5-count. The Rock throws a hard right for good measure. Rock Irish whips Blackman for a clothesline, Blackman ducks and lands a martial-arts combination of punches and kicks. Blackman whips Rock and hits a chop underneath the chin. Blackman whips Rock again, Rock ducks the clothesline, kick to the midsection and plants Blackman with a DDT. The Rock mocks Blackman with a crane pose. The Rock heads to the announce table and grabs a headset.

The Rock: Now what The Rock has just done is show that roody poo candy ***....give him a big Rockwhich with a little bit of extra Rock sauce on the side if ya smell it.

The Rock gets back in the ring. Rock goes for a suplex, but it is blocked by Blackman, who hits a suplex of his own. Steve Blackman Irish whips Rock and catches him with a back elbow. Blackman whips Rock again and this time hits him with a shoulder block. The Rock is staggering against the ropes. Blackman goes for a bicycle kick, but The Rock moves out of the way. Blackman came down on the top rope. Blackman is reeling, and The Rock is measuring him. Rock Bottom! The Rock is not done yet though and he is setting up for the most electrifying move in sports entertainment today....The Corproate Elbow! Hook of the leg. 1....2....3. It's over!

JR:
    The Rock heads into St. Valentine's Day Massacre with a victory over Steve Blackman, but it won't be that easy this Sunday night. The Rock & Mankind for the WWF Title in a Last Man Standing Match. One of these men will go to Wrestlemania as the Champion!

King: And there must be a winner. Let me ask you, Mankind: Do you smell what The Rock just cooked?

JR: King, coming up next is career suicide perhaps for Stone Cold Steve Austin when he runs the Corporate gauntlet!

King:
    Great!

*Commercial break*

Match #8: Stone Cold Steve Austin vs The Corporation in a Gauntlet Match

***The Corporation makes their way down to the ring, receiving tremendous heat.***

JR: We are back on RAW, getting set for The Corporation. So The Corporation will set up a gauntlet for Stone Cold Steve Austin to try to get through. Mr. McMahon earlier tonight was the special guest referee for what was supposed to be a match between Stone Cold & Mankind, but that plan was thwarted, so Mr. McMahon went back to the drawing board and came up with the Corporate gauntlet!

King: Yup, and look at the look on the faces of The Corporation here. They're not going to be able to get involved in Mr. McMahon's match against Austin in that cage Sunday night at St. Valentine's Day Massacre, but I guarantee you, they're gonna take it out on Austin right now!

***Stone Cold's music hits and he makes his way to the ring to an outstanding ovation.***

JR: The fans are on their feet for this man, but for Stone Cold Steve Austin, this will be brutal. This match will only end either when Austin defeats all members of The Corporation, or if Stone Cold Steve Austin is pinned or submits. He has to run the Corporate gauntlet just 6 days away from the steel cage match with Mr. McMahon!

King: I think you should say IF Stone Cold Steve Austin defeats all members of The Corporation, JR. I just don't see it happening!

The match begins with Stone Cold taking on Ken Shamrock first. Stone Cold wastes very little time in going after Shamrock. Stone Cold and Ken Shamrock trade fists with each other. Stone Cold whips Shamrock and goes for a back body drop. Shamrock sees it coming and kicks Stone Cold in the face. Shamrock decks Austin with a clothesline. Ken Shamrock mounts Stone Cold for a flurry of fists to the face of Stone Cold. Austin rolls over and hammers away on Shamrock. Shamrock rolls Austin over and punches him. Shamrock whips Stone Cold for a back elbow. Cover by Shamrock. 1....2....kickout! Shamrock whips Austin again, this time for a dropkick to the chin. Shamrock takes Austin down with a Fujiwara armbar and rolls back for the Ankle Lock. Austin kicks Shamrock into the ropes. Stone Cold Stunner on Shamrock. Austin with the pin. 1....2....Test comes in to break up the pin. It's Austin vs Test now. Test whips Stone Cold for a back elbow. Test goes for the Big Boot, but Austin catches the leg, takes down test, grabs the other leg, and stomps right on Test's groin. Stone Cold punches away at Test in the corner. Finger to the eyes by Test and now Test gets some shots in at Austin in the corner. Test whips Austin into the opposing corner, goes for a clothesline, but Austin ducks and hits the Stone Cold Stunner. Stone Cold goes for the pin. 1....2....and here's Kane! Kane lands a stiff uppercut on Austin. Kane stomps on Austin in the corner and chokes him with his foot. The referee begins the count. 1....2....3....4....Kane takes his foot off Austin's throat before the count of 5. Kane chokes Stone Cold in the corner. The referee begins the count again, but Kane releases the hold before the 5-count. Kane whips Austin, who reverses it for a back elbow. Kane ducks, but Austin is there to catch him with the Lou Thesz Press. Stone Cold rebounds off the ropes for his patented elbow drop to the face of Kane. Austin goes for the Irish whip, but Kane reverses it and nails Austin with the big boot. Stone Cold groggily gets to his feet and Kane grabs him by the throat. Stone Cold going for the ride. Chokeslam! Kane goes for the pin: 1....2....Austin gets the shoulder up! Kane sets Stone Cold up for the Tombstone Piledriver, but Austin slides down and pushes Kane away. Kane turns around and Stone Cold connects with the Stone Cold Stunner! Big Bossman comes in now. Bossman hammers away on Austin. Big Bossman scores with an uppercut, sending Austin over the middle rope. Bossman does a knee drop on Austin. Bossman Irish whips Stone Cold for a clothesline, Stone Cold ducks and gets the sleeper hold on Bossman. Bossman backs into the corner in order to get Austin to release the hold, and nails Stone Cold with a clothesline. Mr. McMahon gets up on the apron and tosses Big Bossman's nightstick to him. Big Bossman repeatedly beats Stone Cold with the nightstick. Big Bossman chokes Stone Cold out with the nightstick. Mr. McMahon orders Bossman to get out of the ring and takes his jacket off. McMahon struts towards Stone Cold, mocks him, and arrogantly hooks the leg for the pin. The referee counts the pin: 1....2....3!

Tony Chimel:
    The winner of the match by pinfall over Stone Cold Steve Austin....Mr. McMahon!

Vince McMahon taunts Stone Cold and calls for a cold one. Vince then mocks Austin and pours beer all over him.

JR: Mr. McMahon has gone too far. Austin doesn't even know what happened to him, and now he's pouring beer on Austin. How insulting, how despicable!

King: I'm telling ya Vince, you may have gone too far here!

The Corporation hits the ring like a pack of wolves, beating down Stone Cold Steve Austin. The Corporation holds Stone Cold in the corner while Mr. McMahon pours more beer over Stone Cold. Vince then gets in Stone Cold's face, grabs his chin, and taunts him.

JR: Mr. McMahon has gone too far **** it! Look at Austin, King....he's seething!

King:
    This could come back to bite him. I think this is enough Mr. McMahon.

JR: Mr. McMahon says the WWF won't ever be the same for Austin after this Sunday on PPV!

King: We're gonna find out if Mr. McMahon has gone too far this Sunday on PPV!

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
  6. Devin Weston

On the pre-show:
    • Joe Thomas defeated Papi Chulo by pinfall
    • Kyle Sprinter defeated Funaki by pinfall
    • Tex Tornado defeated Prince Albert by pinfall

7. Devin Weston

SuNDAY NiGHT HeAT
    St. Valentine's Day Massacre Pre-show Edition
    February 14, 1999
    Live from The Pyramid Arena in Memphis, TN

*Opening video*
    Vince McMahon: On St. Valentine's Day, what a massacre it's going to be.

Stone Cold: I can guarantee you #1: That I will beat your *** up and down, every side of that **** cage.

Vince McMahon: I can guarantee you not one Corporate member will ever interfere.

Stone Cold: The 2nd guarantee I'll make is that I will step right over your limp carcass and walk my *** right into Wrestlemania to the title shot.

Vince McMahon: You better heed my words: After the cage match is over, the World Wrestling Federation for you will never ever ever be the same again.

Stone Cold: I will guarantee there will be blood shed, and it ain't gonna be mine.

Vince McMahon: What a massacre it's going to be.

***Footage plays of the Mankind vs Stone Cold match on RAW this past Monday, which was thwarted by Stone Cold & Mankind***

Vince McMahon: Why shouldn't we book a little warmup match? The guest referee will be....Mr. Vince McMahon!

Stone Cold: You want somebody here to get their *** beat. I'm not gonna kick your ***. Mankind ain't gonna kick your ***. He's gonna kick your ***.

***Footage plays of Mankind giving Vince McMahon the Mandible Claw***

***Footage plays of the Gauntlet Match this past Monday on RAW, where Stone Cold took on The Corporation, with the exception of The Rock***

Vince McMahon: Austin, you're gonna face each and every member of The Corporation. You're gonna run the gauntlet.

***Footage plays of Vince McMahon pinning Stone Cold. After the match, McMahon adds insult to injury by taunting and pouring beer on Austin, who is being held in the corner by The Corporation***

Vince McMahon: From the bottom of my heart, Happy Valentine's Day.

***End of video***
    Kevin Kelly: Will consuming hatred end Stone Cold's Wrestlemania hopes, or perhaps Mr. McMahon career? We welcome you to Sunday Night Heat! We are less than 1 hour away from the St. Valentine's Day Massacre live from Memphis, TN at The Pyramid. Who will survive the steel cage match tonight?

Introductory Segment: Shane McMahon cuts a promo
    Shane McMahon is in the ring as he's about to cut a promo.

Shane McMahon: Happy Valentine's Day. Ladies & gentlemen, give it up for my Pops, Mr. Vincent Kennedy McMahon!

Vince McMahon makes his way to the ring as he gets showered by boos from the crowd. Shane McMahon returns to the announce table to do commentary.

Kevin Kelly: A sold-out crowd tonight wants to see Mr. McMahon's blood spilled in the steel cage. Is the owner of the WWF a dead man wallking? Less than an hour away on PPV, the St. Valentine's Day Massacre finds the owner of the World Wrestling Federation in perhaps the toughest of situations as he has to face The Rattlesnake. This could be the best night of his night or the worst!

Vince McMahon: Thank you very much for that warm Tennessee reception. For the bit of you who are....who have some sort of retention problems, or short memory spans, let me direct your attention to the screens, because I would like to remind all of you just who won the 1999 Royal Rumble.

***Footage plays of Vince McMahon eliminating Stone Cold from the Royal Rumble Match***

Shane McMahon: Oh, this is one of my favorite ever of all time. Last month at the Rumble, you know what happened. Stone Cold's out there, how dumb could Austin be? I mean, check it out, and then there you see, single-handedly Vinny Mac tossed Stone Cold Steve Austin out to be the 1999 Royal Rumble winner, oh yeah!

Vince McMahon: However, what about RAW this past Monday? What about when Vince McMahon went 2-0 on Stone Cold Steve Austin and defeated him....pinned him in the ring 1....2....3? Let's take a loot at that footage.

***Footage plays of when Vince McMahon pinned Stone Cold on RAW this past Monday***

Shane McMahon: Here we go, and this just keeps getting better and better and better. Vinny Mac large and in charge, going over, so there you see Austin's just hanging out, laying.

Kevin Kelly: He was rendered unconscious by the Big Bossman!

Shane McMahon: And then what's up? 1....2....oh yeah, baby....3! Yeah, Vinny Mac!

Vince McMahon: Don't make have to go 3-0 on you, Austin tonight. Austin, don't disgrace yourself. I appreciate the fact you gave me the opportunity so that you won't go to Wrestlemania if I'm out of the cage before you tonight. We don't have to have the cage match here tonight. We don't have to do that. All you have to do, Austin is one last chance I'll give you. I'll give you, Austin....one last chance. I guaranteed you, Austin that no Corporate members will be involved in the cage, I guaranteed you that if we have to go through to it, then you and the WWF will never ever be the same again. I have some big plans I can execute. Don't make me have to do it. Austin, I'll give you one last chance to break your contract here in Memphis tonight before we have to go to the cage, and Austin, if you don't have guts enough to come out here, then before Heat is over, I'll come find you, pal! Now hit my music.

***The camera shows Stone Cold backstage watching the segment on a monitor***

Shane McMahon: Hahaha! Lovin' it, Vinny Mac is the man! What do you think about that Stone Cold? Vinny Mac's coming to get ya!

Kevin Kelly: What is going through the mind of Stone Cold Steve Austin? What a way to kick of Sunday Night Heat 1 hour before the St. Valentine's Day Massacre. We are live from Memphis, TN....and wait a minute!

***Stone Cold throws the monitor at the wall***

Kevin Kelly: Well that's what Austin thinks of your father's announcement, Shane. Fueled by hate, folks, it appears in fact it will happen in less than 1 hour, Stone Cold and Mr. McMahon will meet here in the ring!

Shane McMahon: What do you mean it appears? It's gonna happen. It's gonna happen right here because you know what's gonna happen right here before Heat goes off the air? My Pops guaranteed it, it's gonna be a showdown Stone Cold and the boss, my Pops!

Kevin Kelly: Also tonight, because of injury this past Monday on RAW, the Road Dogg is currently hospitalized, and thus will not be competing in what was supposed to be a triple threat match for the Hardcore Title. So tonight, it's going to be Al Snow vs The Big Bossman for the Hardcore Title!

Segment #1: A limousine pulls into the parking lot
    A limousine pulls into the parking lot of The Pyramid Arena. Who's in the limo?

Segment #2: Commercial hyping the St. Valentine's Day Massacre PPV
    "It's a day for forgiving
    Vince McMahon: I'm gonna get me some.
    A day for sharing
    Stone Cold: Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ***!
    A time to tell that special someone about how you really feel
    Vince McMahon: I hate Austin!
    Stone Cold: Vince McMahon, I know you hate my guts, and I feel the same way about you!
    Austin, McMahon....a steel cage
    WWF St. Valentine's Day Massacre....Live tonight on PPV!"

Segment #3: Mankind hanging out backstage
    The camera pans backstage, where Mankind is hanging out.

Match #1: Dan Severn vs Viscera
    Viscera punches away at Dan Severn. Dan Severn blocks a right hand and fires back. Dan Severn hits some punches. The Beast whips Viscera into the turnbuckles...and the referee gets sandwiched! Delayed brainbuster suplex. Pinfall attempt, but the referee is out. Viscera pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Viscera hits a big clothesline. Big clothesline from Viscera. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Side suplex from Viscera. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! The Beast counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Vicious back suplex! Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up! That was close. Viscera powers out of a Dan Severn headlock. Viscera signals for the Big Splash! Tex Tornado comes out of the crowd and into the ring! Viscera turns around and Tex Tornado hits the Superkick! The referee calls for the DQ because of the interference of Tornado! Tex Tornado goes and grabs a chair. Viscera stands up...and gets floored by a shot to the head. Another two shots smack down across his back, leaving him unmoving on the canvas. Tex Tornado has made a statement to his rival.

Segment #4: Michael Cole interviews Billy Gunn

The camera pans to the locker room, where Michael Cole interviews Billy Gunn.

Michael Cole: Billy Gunn, you graciously volunteered to be the special guest referee for tonight's Intercontinental Championship match between Ken Shamrock & Val Venis. How do you think you're gonna do as special guest ref?

Billy Gunn: Well, I'll do great. Look at me....I look good, I feel good, and I can count to 3, so I guess that's all you really need to know. You know, but me and the D-O-Double G have broken every rule in the book. So Michael Cole, you know what I know to look for. But let's go on a personal note: Ken, Val, not only are bribes accepted, they are graciously welcomed. But now Michael Cole, we have to go take care of this night manager from the 7/11 down the road. Is that cool?

Segment #5: Jerry Lawler interviews Debra in the ring
    Jerry Lawler makes his way to the ring. Jerry Lawler then introduces his guest at the time, Debra.

Jerry Lawler:
    Let me just say this now, Jeff Jarrett & Owen Hart have been virtually unstoppable with you in their corner, but I gotta say this: Even you have to be concerned about the #1 contender match for the WWF Tag Team Titles against D'Lo Brown & Mark Henry. You gotta be concerned, right?

Debra: Talking about Ivory, Jerry, I'm about to make her an offer tonight. I just know she's not gonna refuse. So now, I'm gonna ask for Ivory: Can you come out for just a moment please?

Ivory makes her way down to the ring.

Jerry Lawler: Ivory, Debra's got a little offer for you.

Debra: You know sweetie, I was thinkin' this past Monday, you and I got off on the wrong foot. But you know what....I'm not done with you yet. I'll tell you one thing: Why don't we make it instead of a tag match, a 6-person tag match because I would be with my boys and you're gonna team up with yours. How about it?

Ivory: Brilliant, blondie. I bet you haven't heard that in a while. What do you think I was born yesterday? Let me tell you something....that #1 contender match will happen and my men will take your boys down. That's right, and if I see you anywhere near D'Lo or Mark Henry during the match, I'll kick the crap out of you.

Debra & Ivory begin to fight until their respective tag teams pull them apart.

Kevin Kelly: These 4 men will collide. Ivory refusing Debra's offer!

Segment #6: Michael Cole interviews Stone Cold
    Michael Cole is outside Stone Cold's locker room.

Michael Cole: Will Stone Cold Steve Austin comply with Mr. McMahon's challenge. Will he decide not to get into the steel cage tonight? We're at Stone Cold Steve Austin's locker room.

***Michael Cole knocks on Stone Cold's locker room door and Stone Cold answers***

Michael Cole: Stone Cold, will you comply to Mr. McMahon's challenge?

***Stone Cold slams the door***

Michael Cole:
    Well, I guess he hasn't made up his mind yet.

Shane McMahon:
    Oh, Austin's scared. He's scared of Vinny Mac!

Segment #7: Billy Gunn opens up an envelope
    Billy Gunn opens up an envelope and counts the money inside. It was from Val Venis!

Kevin Kelly: Well, the bribes have already started!

Segment #8: Promo hyping Ken Shamrock vs Val Venis
    A video plays, hyping the Intercontinental Title match between Ken Shamrock & Val Venis.

Match #2: Tiger Ali Singh vs Billy Gunn
    Tiger Ali Singh makes his way to the ring and grabs a mic.

Tiger Ali Singh:
    Cut the music. You know, the world knows how ignorant and uneducated you American peasants are. But just to re-enforce it, you probably won't understand what I'm going to say.

Tiger Ali Singh says something in his native language before Billy Gunn comes out.

The match begins with Billy Gunn putting the boots to Tiger Ali Singh in the corner. Billy whips Tiger and the referee gets taken out. Billy Gunn hits the Famousser on Tiger. Billy goes for the pin, but the ref is out. Wait a minute, what's Val Venis doing out here? Val makes the 3-count. Not sure if that's official. Ken Shamrock charges the ring and brawls with Val Venis. Billy Gunn shoves Shamrock to the outside of the ring. Billy Gunn then floors Val Venis with a right and Val rolls to the outside. Shamrock goes on the attack, ramming Val Venis' head into the steel steps. Ken Shamrock then leaves.

Kevin Kelly: Billy Gunn the referee for the Intercontinental Title match. Triple H & X-Pac will battle Kane and Shane McMahon. What a night it's going to be on the St. Valentine's Day Massacre!

Segment #9: Vince McMahon talks to Gerald Brisco & Patt Patterson
    Vince McMahon is in his office, talking to Gerald Brisco & Pat Patterson

Vince McMahon: Let me make this perfectly clear: If I can't get Austin to break his contract right here on Heat, we're going to the cage match and by God in that cage match, I don't want any Corporate members involved. None, and I mean it. Now, get out.

Gerald Brisco & Patt Patterson leaves McMahon's office.

Segment #10: Promo hyping The Rock vs Mankind in a Last Man Standing Match
    A video plays, this time hyping the WWF Title match featuring The Rock vs Mankind in a Last Man Standing Match.

Segment #11: Mankind trains with Bob Backlund
    Mankind is training with Bob Backlund. Mankind runs up and down the stairs in Rocky Balboa fashion. All of a sudden, The Rock attacks Mankind from behind with a steel canister, hitting him in the leg with it. The Rock then takes a wooden pallet and throws it on Mankind's leg. The Rock stomps away at Mankind on the stairwell before leaving. The Rock looking to get the advantage before the Last Man Standing Match.

Kevin Kelly:
    You got to wonder, in this Last Man Standing Match, if Mankind will even have a leg to stand on!

Shane McMahon: Smart strategy Rock!

***Commercial break***

Segment #12: Vince McMahon calls out Stone Cold
    Vince McMahon's music hits and he makes his way to the ring as he receives tremendous heat from the crowd.

Vince McMahon: Austin, I didn't want to have to do this. Austin, you're time is UP! How appropriate....how appropriate Austin, your time is up on St. Valentine's Day. Oh yeah, St. Valentine's Day. Cupids, bows, and arrows. Love conquers all. Love makes the world go round. What a load of crap! Because Austin, when I think about you, one word comes to mind: Hate! I don't mean like hate all of you in this arena say "I hate this, I hate that"....unless you're Vince McMahon, you don't know, you can't feel the meaning of the word "hate". Austin, I loathe the ground that you walk on, and if you make me do what I have to do in this cage match, so be it. I will do it with as much hate as I possibly can. Austin, I'm giving you 10 seconds to come out here, right now! 9....8....7....6....5....I'm coming back....4....3....2....

Shawn Michaels' music hits and out comes the Commissioner of the World Wrestling Federation!

Kevin Kelly: Wait a minute! That's Commissioner, Shawn Michaels, he's here!

Shane McMahon:
    What's Commissioner Michaels doing out here?

Kevin Kelly: That's the first time we've seen Michaels since the Corporate assault. This is where he's gonna get his revenge on Mr. McMahon!

Vince McMahon: What are you doing here?

Shawn Michaels:
    Hello, Vin-man. How's it hangin'? You remember me, don't you? You know Vince, they say if you want to get someone's attention, you should whisper. And believe me, there's nothing more Shawn Michaels would love to do 24 hours a day than whisper. But I'm afraid that would be a waste of your time, and a big waste of my time. I'd much rather take my fist and slam it into that big, fat, ugly face of yours. But the Commissioner's not done, Vince.

Vince McMahon:
    Austin's hiding behind your degenerate *** and you know it!

***Stone Cold's music hits and he makes his way to the ring to an outstanding ovation***

Stone Cold goes face-to-face with Vince McMahon in the ring. McMahon spits in Austin's face, but Stone Cold doesn't do anything and instead grabs a mic.

Kevin Kelly: Oh my, this is it....Austin's gonna tear Mr. McMahon apart! He's gonna do it!

Shane McMahon:
    Yeah boy! How do you like that, Austin?

Stone Cold: You dumb S.O.B, I'm not going to wipe that off because what I'm gonna do is use your **** blood to wash it off after the **** cage match, and that's the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so!

Kevin Kelly: Oh my, what's gonna happen in just a few moments on PPV? See you later folks!