Who should Johnny's next "Franchise Mode" be with?

Discussion in 'GM Mode/Live The Life' started by SnipeandCelly24, May 14, 2017.

Who should Johnny's next "Franchise Mode" be with?

This poll will close on May 28, 2017 at 10:04 AM.
  1. Detroit Red Wings

2. Florida Panthers

3. New Jersey Devils

4. Vancouver Canucks

5. Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. SnipeandCelly24

SnipeandCelly24 Rookie

I don't know about you guys, but I loved Johnny's last "Franchise Mode" with the Colorado Avalanche. :col I know he didn't win a Stanley Cup (mostly because of EA voodoo, wizardry, and bullshit), but I really like the way that he built that roster, and even though we love to give him shit for it, his trades have probably given a lot of us insight and help on building our own Cup contenders and dynasties. I just checked the standings, and I think that these are four teams that could really use Johnny's help when he's ready to get back on the horse. What do you guys think? Who do you want to see on Johnny's next "Franchise Mode" series?

2. Bigfootmcgibblets

Bigfootmcgibblets Rookie

Panthers would be a interesting one. I wouldnt mind seeing Johnny do one with a team up agianst the cap like the Hawks.

3. SnipeandCelly24

SnipeandCelly24 Rookie

Yeah that would be cool too, especially if he had to keep guys like Patrick Kane, Jonathan Toews, and Duncan Keith on the roster like he did with Zach Parise and Ryan Suter in his Minnesota "Be a GM" mode.

4. Cody73

Cody73 Pro

It should be Vegas or his own Expansion Team.

I know for a fact the game is allowing you to make your own Team #32 if you want to, and this allows him to pick out his own squad as well as create jerseys & logos for them. This would be fun, exciting & different enough to keep fans engaged.

5. Holy McJesus

Holy McJesus Rookie

I'd like to see him work with Connor and a boat load of high bad contracts. Lucic Eberle RNH 6 million. An average starting goalie, no stud defence... Could be interesting to see if he can recreate Leon and Connor chemistry

6. SnipeandCelly24

SnipeandCelly24 Rookie

Are you serious? :wow I didn't know that they were doing that, but still, I'd like to think Johnny has one last series of NHL 17 left in him. Where would you want to put the thirty-second team if you could choose?

7. Cody73

Cody73 Pro

If I got to pick, I'd put the team in Hampton Roads, Norfolk. The Whalers were originally planned to move there & become the Hampton Roads Rhinos, but the NHL got cold feet at the last minute thus the Hurricanes were born. They got so far in the process a logo was even unveiled:

[​IMG]

I personally feel it'd be a fun Franchise Mode & it'd be different. If he does do another NHL 17 Franchise Mode, I'd say the Islanders.

8. DerKaiser

DerKaiser Rookie

Personally I'd like to see Johnny take over the New York Islanders. They need a fair bit of help and are a constant victim of poor management, cue GM Superbman. Tavares may be thinking of leaving after, do you resign him or let him walk and rebuild? Do you shop for a True #1 Goalie, or trust Griess to grow? I'd like to see if he can bring the NHL's first Expansion dynasty back to those heights.

9. Mikhail Sergachev22

Mikhail Sergachev22 Rookie 2

I'm assuming the :det will be the last GM mode of NHL 17, but I think the Las Vegas Golden Knights will be the first franchise mode of NHL 18.

10. Capsfan17

Capsfan17 Rookie

The wings would be a good one to end 17 Bc he's going to start with Las Vegas in 18 obviously. Also he just did one in the west so he migh want to change it up and do a team in the east.

11. Andy Lehoux

Andy Lehoux Rookie 2

I can assure you it won't be the wing... Maybe PHI, NYR, NYI or CAR