Pro Wrestling WWE United Kingdom Tournament

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The Hanburglar, Dec 15, 2016.

1. The Hanburglar

The Hanburglar Superstar 2

WWE have just announced early this morning from a press conference in London that WWE will be holding a 16 man tournament in London this January. The tournament will be to crown the first WWE United Kingdom Champion. The tournament will be live on the WWE Network over the course of two days (January 14 and 15). The tournament will be at the Empress Ballroom in Blackpool. The commentary team for the tournament is Michael Cole and British Wrestling Legend Nigel McGuinness. The tournament will kickoff WWE's new weekly Network show WWE Uk.

Confirmed Participants: Trent Seven, Pete Dunne, Tyler Bate, Jordan Devlin, Tyson T-Bone, Wolfgang, and Joeseph Conners

What do you think of the tournament and the title?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  2. Alvy

Alvy Hall of Famer 2

I know Joseph Connors Tyler Bate Trent Severn and Pete Dunne because of WCPW but I think Wolfgang will win

3. The Hanburglar

Here's a photo of all the participants, as well as what looks like 2 backups (HHH, Regal and Finn Balor likely not taking part). I don't recognize all these people so I'm still finding out all the names.

Edit: May have found a full list (not in order)
    Trent Seven, Pete Dunne, Tyler Bate, Sam Gradwell, Wolfgang, James Drake, Tucker, Jordan Devlin, Joseph Conners, Tyson T-Bone, 'Body Guy' Roy Johnson, H.C Dyer, Dan Moloney, Jack Starz, Tiger Ali, Ringo Ryan, Saxon Hurley, Chris Tyler
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  4. Crossfit Jesus

Crossfit Jesus Legend 3

HHH, Balor and Regal were just there to promote the event. And plus the guys from WCPW have no limitations on them from WWE according to WCPW and Regal. Also, it's worth noting that ITV the British Cable Channel Network is trying to bring back World Of Sport to be a viable threat to WWE's viewership in the UK and Europe.

5. The Hanburglar

I know they were just promoting :lolol

Also, WWE had plans for this a long time ago and they were faced with the unfortunate timing of the World of Sport reboot (which was why Vince is paranoid).

6. The Hanburglar

WCPW confirmed in an interview with Regal that the wrestlers on WWE UK will have no restrictions as to where they can wrestle. Meaning, they can continue wrestling on the independent circuit while appearing for WWE UK.