(XB1 and PS4) 100k Giveaways WEEKLY for you

Discussion in 'Hockey Ultimate Team' started by Brianstormed, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Brianstormed

Brianstormed Rookie

For those of you interested in boosting your team with 100k coins or a player worth at least 100k, do I have the solution for you! Each week on my youtube channel I host two separate giveaways.

One is a giveaway of the week (on Saturdays) and is usually a random theme of my choice. In the past, giveaways included guessing the price of a card I purchased to win that card, or coming up with your own creative synergies!

The other is what I call "HUT Storm" which is my HUT series where i tackle Division 1 with a different team each week. I started with my best squad, and then I played a week with a quick sell Series 2 squad, and in the future I'll try to play with silver and bronze cards as well. The way the giveaway for this one works, is you have to guess which three cards will be my top producers, if you have the best combination of cards at the end of the week, you win 100k! Consider it a fantasy draft within a fantasy draft!

Here is this weeks video:

From there you are welcome to look at the giveaway of the week on my channel as well.